Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

what the F alonso?? I take it so photographers know which one he is out of a few lol
Ah, I forgot you were into the F1 boyos!  It's handy for the photographers these days - there are so many celebrities, it's difficult to remember who is who.

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

What is it in Dutch?

JONATHAN, of course!!!roll.gif

sent you a pm!

OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol
And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) 

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol

And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) roll.gif

bandcompletely']I'm not really into guys in bands... or women in bands for that matter. I think the only person I never met that did it for me was when I was in town minding my own business and this girl came running around the corner so fast that her boobs fell out. And a fine set a boobs they were too. That did it for me. And it would do it for me again if I were ever lucky enough!

AHA!! you are male than!! or a lesbian, of course...

Of course I'm male or lesbian.  There really isn't any other option! lmao

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol

And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) 
roll.gif

*Picks up ClaireT's head that just rolled off, puts it back on her shoulders, gives it a little kiss and tells her:  you're all better now*

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

What is it in Dutch?

JONATHAN, of course!!!roll.gif

Jonathan and jonathan are spelt the same .. so how can it sound different in Dutch?  is it because you have a lisp? j/k

Hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I miss much ?????
If you blink in here, you'll miss something.  So if you disappear for 2 days... well, that's like missing a U2 concert by a whole week! ;-)

Hey!!!!!!!! I'm saying hello from the south .....

BC, very desapointed. You have already forgoten me ....

Forgotten you? Not at all. I was just kidding about the country references. But I do have a short term memory and a long term one too. I also have a selective one but I keep that for special occassions. ;-)

i'm amazed you even found us again, nazhira! since BC changed the name of this thread to shake off anyone who isnt crazy enough to belong her...

btw jonathan in dutch sounds differetn, just like Bono sounds different... For ex. the J in jonathan is pronounced like your Y (in yes) and 'a' sounds quit different too...

well, it's not really that interesting. In fact, if I have to use it, it's when I'm trying to wrangle myself out of a predicament. Imagine the scenario:

You're in outerspace, fighting the dreaded Calrapians.

Just the previous week you had a agreed with them that you would give them planet Earth for 2 more beautiful planets in the Refrandilus Quadrant.

You shake on it.

Then the day they arrive you have second thoughts and

They say: "We made an agreement - your planet for the 2 in refrandilus. Remember?@

you say: "No. Sorry. I have no idea what you are talking about."

That's a typical example of selective memory. Okay, maybe it's not typical but it is an example nonetheless.

i'm bored think i'm going in a moment!

is it because I only gave you 2 seconds?  if you prefer, I can give you a lot more time.  Just put a few coins in my slot and I'll go for longer! ;-)

i'm amazed you even found us again, nazhira! since BC changed the name of this thread to shake off anyone who isnt crazy enough to belong her...

btw jonathan in dutch sounds differetn, just like Bono sounds different... For ex. the J in jonathan is pronounced like your Y (in yes) and 'a' sounds quit different too...

So it sounds like:

YINITHAN

OK, I pop out for a chat on the phone with my mate - ok was for 2.5 hours, but in that time this thread has changed names at least a hundred times. badgirl has gone to bed ten times and claire's head fell off but got fixed. BC is not Dr seuss but a lesbian!!! And barbara doesn't like the name Jonathon! What about John barbara? if you don't like that name I'll have to get my husband to change his name before easter!