Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Recommended Posts

You are right and brilliant as always !!!! So, let's bet....What do you want if I win ?
Thanks for the compliment.  I'm going red.  If a tomatoe was as red as I am right now, it would be mighty mighty juicy!

 

I want your moobs if I win!  So how do we prove the other wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']Are moobs man boobs?

yes moobies are man boobies

Are we saying bono has moobs?

he gotta a little man flab but nothing that no one wants to do dirty things to or erm something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
btw bc; zhivvy's hubby was prepared to change name for me (maybe) not for you, as you seem to change your mind quit a bit... poor guy would probably have to change his name as often as this thread did!!

oh and claire, do stay, we dont wanna bug you... what is it you find boring??

-looks at nearly empty bottle of red wine: damn...hey zhivvy, have you got something left there??-

babs, you are right on all counts.  And I think your question to Claire really needs answering.

 

I could do with a drink now myself.  *goes to fridge*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago
yipie! so you'l be in here some more?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

yipie! so you'l be in here some more?!

 

dunno need to be up earlyish even though got nowt going on till evening!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
btw bc; zhivvy's hubby was prepared to change name for me (maybe) not for you, as you seem to change your mind quit a bit... poor guy would probably have to change his name as often as this thread did!!

oh and claire, do stay, we dont wanna bug you... what is it you find boring??

-looks at nearly empty bottle of red wine: damn...hey zhivvy, have you got something left there??-

Yes barbara - still half a bottle left!

*Zhivvy pours of glass of nice italian red wine*

hey just noticed the label on my wine bottle: Le Monferrine - Piemonte Barbera - product of italy!!! Different spelling but obviously a wine for you!happy.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

yipie! so you'l be in here some more?!

 

dunno need to be up earlyish even though got nowt going on till evening!

 

You got to be up early for something that happens in the evening?  interesting. Does it take you hours to get ready? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me
roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!freaking me out now devil.gifeek.gifeyes.gif lol

 

what if you are just a nothing and this is just something like a robot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

yipie! so you'l be in here some more?!

 

dunno need to be up earlyish even though got nowt going on till evening!

 

You got to be up early for something that happens in the evening?  interesting. Does it take you hours to get ready? :P

No I have to write some artist staitments for an exhbiton that needs to be handed in Friday and I'm out Thursday so need to do it tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that why you saw metal mickey on the honey jar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me
roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!
freaking me out now devil.gifeek.gifeyes.gif lol

 

what if you are just a nothing and this is just something like a robot

 

Yes, I could be just a bot... I am posting in here so easily because there is no captcha to stop me! muhahahahhaha

 

Error. Error.  Syntax error.  Error on line 265.  reboot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BC: So you are interested in diferent kinda lifestles !!!!!! I see......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me
roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!
freaking me out now
devil.gifeek.gifeyes.gif
lol

 

what if you are just a nothing and this is just something like a robot

 

Yes, I could be just a bot... I am posting in here so easily because there is no captcha to stop me! muhahahahhaha

 

Error. Error.  Syntax error.  Error on line 265.  reboot.

 

Restart and reboot yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so, you're drinking my wine?! no wonder i have an empty bottle!

and if i remembered correctly, it was the bonoblin who had male-boobs?

and what is this everyone suddenly wanna marry BC?? who is he ,Bono, or something?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that why you saw metal mickey on the honey jar?

No that's why I is f'd up lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me
roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!
freaking me out now
devil.gifeek.gifeyes.gif
lol

 

what if you are just a nothing and this is just something like a robot

 

Yes, I could be just a bot... I am posting in here so easily because there is no captcha to stop me! muhahahahhaha

 

Error. Error.  Syntax error.  Error on line 265.  reboot.

 

Restart and reboot yourself!

Talking about Get On Your Boots - that's where those words are from, right?

 

I've been thinking of choreographing a dance for this song:

 

So, I was going to get the girls to dress in lingerie with black F-Me boots and have the guys dress in biker leathers.  Explaining the routine is complicated though... I'll just have to do the dance with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BC: You have to give something true now, the time has come. Just one thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMG I tihnk the coffee is finally kicking that i drunk hours ago

Does that mean you will be on here for another while? ;-)

depends will you marry me
roll.gif

 

It all depends....

 

 

If I'm a woman, we could have the very first lesbian marriage in the zoo.

 

If I'm a man, well, we could have the very first wedding in a constant title changing thread!
freaking me out now
devil.gifeek.gifeyes.gif
lol

 

what if you are just a nothing and this is just something like a robot

 

Yes, I could be just a bot... I am posting in here so easily because there is no captcha to stop me! muhahahahhaha

 

Error. Error.  Syntax error.  Error on line 265.  reboot.

restart and re-boot yourself

you're free to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
so, you're drinking my wine?! no wonder i have an empty bottle!

and if i remembered correctly, it was the bonoblin who had male-boobs?

and what is this everyone suddenly wanna marry BC?? who is he ,Bono, or something?!

Everyone wants to marry me?  now I know what it's like to be a celebrity.  I should have gone into show business when I was a kid.  Maybe not.  I'd have ended up like McCaulay Culkin ... or worse... like River Phoenix!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...