Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Interview to BC: First..

Do you think you are a good dancer ????

Naz - I was a good dancer when i was younger. I haven't danced in close on 10 years.

Babs - this is the quickest moving thread in the zoo. we could get into the Guinness Book of Records!

It's from unknown caller!

So we need to get black F***me boots BC? Used to have some. have sone very cool black f***me shoes - would they do - could change the song to get on your shoes!

And Barbara i am drinking your wine - it is lovely - I'll get you some if you want - I'll buy it and bring you the empty bottle of to sniff!

And i don't want to marry BC, am happily married - unless he is Bono then may have to think about it .....

2- Why your usernme is bad completely.

PS: A cigarette and return again, stay tune.

babs and CT are on the same line of thought with the "reboot"

well as i read here somewhere today, great minds think alike?

and i'm feeling a splitting headache coming up.. is it the wine, the rambling, the name-changes, or just being tired after 2 days getting up at 5.45??

zhivvy - you could wear the shoes as long as you wear fishnet stockings. we need the fishnets if you are wearing f-me shoes!

Need to go and get the stockings then.... of to have a cigarette with Nazhira - see you in a mo!

no sigarettes here.. but i bought me a pair of sexy, black boots last week, on sale!!!  i think they'd be just wht you're lookin for BC!!

I don't know why i'm here anymore =>.<=
oh claire, please dont cry or be sad!! come with me, not having a sigarette... you are not alone....

CT - if you are going nuts, calm down - take deep breaths and remember - BC is here to give you a hug.

Altogether now: awwwww

ewww i don't know who you are you could be some stalker or something lol bored.gif

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']CT - if you are going nuts, calm down - take deep breaths and remember - BC is here to give you a hug.

Altogether now: awwwww

ewww i don't know who you are you could be some stalker or something lol bored.gif

So true. So true.  I just hope I don't fall out of this tree from across your street... it's hard to type with one hand and hold the binoculars in the other! lol

now you're def not a wman... not wanna wear sexy, new, black boots!! and your not 21 either, since you admitted to be a good dancer 10 years ago.. that is if you kept promise to nazhira and told the truth there?