Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Just watched the lottery - unfortunately i'm still poor - not even one number ;(

claire mentioned  eveningcourse,  right about that zhiv. don know vampyres, diff. kind? hybrids, mutant? sorry no millions for you zhiv, could come over to us every weekendfrown.gif

Was the vampyre like lestadt in interview with the vampyre?

No, I'm not a hybrid - those vampires that turn into bats are hybrids. They were the "fallen" that could only recreate themselves into earthly beings by adopting the body of lower life forms: i.e. bats, rats or cats. They managed to jump to human life forms by sucking the blood of humans. I'm a vampyre: a crash-landed angel with broken wings and atmosphere-sharpened fangs.

No, I'm not a hybrid - those vampires that turn into bats are hybrids. They were the "fallen" that could only recreate themselves into earthly beings by adopting the body of lower life forms: i.e. bats, rats or cats. They managed to jump to human life forms by sucking the blood of humans. I'm a vampyre: a crash-landed angel with broken wings and atmosphere-sharpened fangs.
will you ever get your wings fixed?

zhivvy, no my wings are gone for good. I was on the phone to God last week about being reinstated as a cherub but he said that I don't have the 2 wings he gave me and now I want 6! So it seems I'll not be re-instated. But you can have a look at my beautiful image on my profile.. just uploaded...

Naz, I'm sure you'll be here soon.  I hope your day was good.

that you're loved by all the ladies and can't help but

love them all back wink.gif

tongue.gif

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']I dunno what happened Claire. Maybe I pissed her off somehow. Not sure...

You'll get me into trouble sea!

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Naz, I'm sure you'll be here soon.  I hope your day was good.

that you're loved by all the ladies and can't help but

love them all back wink.gif

tongue.gif

It's much easier to love than hate! ;-)

zhivvy, no my wings are gone for good. I was on the phone to God last week about being reinstated as a cherub but he said that I don't have the 2 wings he gave me and now I want 6! So it seems I'll not be re-instated. But you can have a look at my beautiful image on my profile.. just uploaded...
So sorry that you'll never get your wings again - maybe you should collect feathers when you're out walking! Like your profile pic - good teeth!

Sea your alive! woohoo!!

Nice to see you in and back , was missing your music.....

xo

smile.gif

cool song glasses.gif made me think of this one

(I liked Xanadu embarassed.gif )

I have a great feather collection.. but you can only stick them together with "god's glue"! I got no "god glue'!

Staring at the sun may help to be stuck together with god's glue!

Goodnight all in the mad mad mad thread - not even 11:30 but giving up - have full day of lessons tomorrow and need to be awake!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']I have a great feather collection.. but you can only stick them together with "god's glue"! I got no "god glue'!

Staring at the sun may help to be stuck together with god's glue!

You trying to blind me!? Before I know it, I'll have no eyes either. What good would I be without my eyes?

dont leave me this way-ay-ay-ay, i cant survive, i cant stay alive without you

th mysterie is getting revealed... been to your home BC... not a healthy colour, but compaired to 'pigbono' you look rather hot...

are you a frog then (or isnt that a mammal- oh, it isnt,  it lays eggs...mmhh...is there something like a coldblooded mammal?!)

Hi everyone, I'm back finally !!!!!! How are you doing....?????