Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Recommended Posts

roll.gifroll.gifyou know Janette .I think he was pulling our leg with some of it .his age for starters!.........I do think hes American cos he sounds it?.........I do think he works in music cos I saw his profile ........Only he holds the key!.....if he hasnt got Arthur Itis in his hands/fingers that is!roll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*lays down his zimmerframe, sits in his old rocking chair and rocks back and forth*

 

I went and read through your posts ladies and I do think that you are the most abusive women I have ever met. LOL. No, I got a good laugh out of your posts. Nice to meet you Janette and Claire. Maybe I'll get to know you more over the coming posts and threads. Janette, you got to be a little nicer to me though. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in before christ?

64 isnt really that old. my parents are 68 amd 69 and they are quite the jet setters.... they arent about  lay down and play old person yet. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*lays down his zimmerframe, sits in his old rocking chair and rocks back and forth*

 

I went and read through your posts ladies and I do think that you are the most abusive women I have ever met. LOL. No, I got a good laugh out of your posts. Nice to meet you Janette and Claire. Maybe I'll get to know you more over the coming posts and threads. Janette, you got to be a little nicer to me though. :-)

embarassed.gif Oh there you are!!!! Yeah!!!! Hey, I'm the "nice one"  . . . Badgirl is relentless, lol wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!
Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifdeannamarieu2 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

64 isnt really that old. my parents are 68 amd 69 and they are quite the jet setters.... they arent about  lay down and play old person yet. LOL

No, 64 is really old.  I've laid down and I don't need to play old person.  I just live it! ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

roll.gifroll.gifits ok Janette im not far behind you!roll.gifroll.gifwant to get matching Zimmers?roll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!tongue.gif

 

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .laugh.gif

Oh geeesh . . . there I go again!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!

laugh.gifroll.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

64 isnt really that old. my parents are 68 amd 69 and they are quite the jet setters.... they arent about  lay down and play old person yet. LOL

your right you know !thumbsup.gif..I work with a lady who is 73!.she does voluntary .and shes forever jetsetting somewhere!.......thumbsup.gif...and .Janette.....'The older the fiddle........the better the tune'!wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!
Husband would be jealous and I keep my fingernails short, but how about a nice ice cream???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age is a state of mind and therefore one can be forever young!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!
tongue.gif

 

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .laugh.gif

Oh geeesh . . . there I go again!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gifeek.gifyou BAD BAD Lassie Janette!.......roll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But don't look too closely at the crow's feet and gray hairs!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!
tongue.gifwould that be with Vick's to help your Arthur Itis?...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, BC are you going to Anaheim by chance? I'd like to meet you! You obviously have a great sense of humor letting us hijack your thread at your expense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:


bandcompletely']Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!

tongue.gifwould that be with Vick's to help your Arthur Itis?...........

 

See she's relentlesssmokin.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:


Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!
tongue.gif

 

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .
laugh.gif

Oh geeesh . . . there I go again!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gifeek.gifyou BAD BAD Lassie Janette!.......roll.gifroll.gif

 

 

You are relentless Janette! Ain't no stopping you!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Janette B wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!
tongue.gif

 

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .laugh.gif

Oh geeesh . . . there I go again!!!!!!!!!!

remember what?  I can't even remember what I did 2 minutes ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...