Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

roll.gifroll.gifyou know Janette .I think he was pulling our leg with some of it .his age for starters!.........I do think hes American cos he sounds it?.........I do think he works in music cos I saw his profile ........Only he holds the key!.....if he hasnt got Arthur Itis in his hands/fingers that is!roll.gifroll.gif

*lays down his zimmerframe, sits in his old rocking chair and rocks back and forth*

I went and read through your posts ladies and I do think that you are the most abusive women I have ever met. LOL. No, I got a good laugh out of your posts. Nice to meet you Janette and Claire. Maybe I'll get to know you more over the coming posts and threads. Janette, you got to be a little nicer to me though. :-)

I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

cant believe you girls, making fun of someones old age!!!

btw;BC, like in before christ?

64 isnt really that old. my parents are 68 amd 69 and they are quite the jet setters.... they arent about  lay down and play old person yet. LOL

*lays down his zimmerframe, sits in his old rocking chair and rocks back and forth*

I went and read through your posts ladies and I do think that you are the most abusive women I have ever met. LOL. No, I got a good laugh out of your posts. Nice to meet you Janette and Claire. Maybe I'll get to know you more over the coming posts and threads. Janette, you got to be a little nicer to me though. :-)

embarassed.gif Oh there you are!!!! Yeah!!!! Hey, I'm the "nice one"  . . . Badgirl is relentless, lol wink.gif

I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!
Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!tongue.gif

[quote name='tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifdeannamarieu2 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
oh Janette..what if we have frightened him off??????.its more his heart im woriied about!........oops .there I go again!.sorry BC........but he has got a great SOH!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

64 isnt really that old. my parents are 68 amd 69 and they are quite the jet setters.... they arent about  lay down and play old person yet. LOL

No, 64 is really old.  I've laid down and I don't need to play old person.  I just live it! ;-)

roll.gifroll.gifits ok Janette im not far behind you!roll.gifroll.gifwant to get matching Zimmers?roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!tongue.gif

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .laugh.gif

Oh geeesh . . . there I go again!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!

laugh.gifroll.gifroll.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

badgirl56']
roll.gifroll.gif
thumbsup.gif

btw;BC, like in
before christ?

your right you know !thumbsup.gif..I work with a lady who is 73!.she does voluntary .and shes forever jetsetting somewhere!.......thumbsup.gif...and .Janette.....'The older the fiddle........the better the tune'!wink.gif

Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!
Husband would be jealous and I keep my fingernails short, but how about a nice ice cream???

Age is a state of mind and therefore one can be forever young!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']I just sent him a pm in case . . . he's a good writer, obviously a bright guy (trying to kiss up a little to make up for all the teasing, ya know?) so perhaps he is pulling our leg . . . hmmm . . . that means that I probably am the oldest person in the Zoo . . . damn!!!!!!

Might be too late to start the sucking up now janette!
tongue.gif

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .laugh.gif

eek.gifeek.gifyou BAD BAD Lassie Janette!.......roll.gifroll.gif

But don't look too closely at the crow's feet and gray hairs!!!

tongue.gifwould that be with Vick's to help your Arthur Itis?...........

Hey, BC are you going to Anaheim by chance? I'd like to meet you! You obviously have a great sense of humor letting us hijack your thread at your expense!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely']Yes, stop the sucking up people. I'd rather you just be nice to me. A nice back rub would be lovely!

tongue.gifwould that be with Vick's to help your Arthur Itis?...........

See she's relentlesssmokin.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

Never too late . . . besides, if he's old enough, he won't remember . . .
laugh.gif

eek.gifeek.gifyou BAD BAD Lassie Janette!.......roll.gifroll.gif

You are relentless Janette! Ain't no stopping you!laugh.gif

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

remember what?  I can't even remember what I did 2 minutes ago!