Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely']zhiv doesn't have a drink problem. She is well able to drink. That's not a problem. It's only a problem when you can't drink anymore because of some serious debilitating illness that prevents you from drinking anymore.

That does seem like much more of a problem... that and being underage:(
Don't take up drinking.  If you can get by without it, stay without it.  If you need to have a drink, have a glass of red wine every now and then - its good for the blood, good for the heart.

we we're just talking about that in another thread! then of course i thought of this song ohwell.gif

wow, nazhira talking to herself... reminded me of a movie i once saw about a submarine or spaceshuttle-crew... one by one they disappeared or died,( cant remember details ).... only one left, and to keep himself from goin insane cause he had no one to talk, he started writing down his thoughts - didnt help though - very claustrophobic movie that was...

hope nazhira is alright??

influence on her -- they're communicating

telepathically wink.gif

*sea_islander has decided to assist David Bowie to

continue to mask his identity -- to protect him from

the crazy female groupies rumored to lurk someplace

in zootopia smile.gif *

So is major tom going to show up to help us?

Hey, the counting thread is locked, the join me for a drink thread is locked but the i'm old, no i'm young, actually i'm a vampire, lets stalk people in trees and acuse poor Zhivvy of having a drink problem is still here!!! How the hell did that happen ......

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

mariabella wrote:
wink.gif
frown.gif
sea_islander wrote:

bandcompletely']
Was it my indepth knowledge of aliens and beautiful worlds far far away in a universe
wink.gif
never ever seen?

(he is 63
wink.gif
 )

wow , Yesterday he was just  a kid! I'm getting older......
frown.gif

smile.gif

Well, you have been a fan of U2 since 1900, afterall tongue.gif

At least you continue to look young wink.gif

yeah , right ......

You are very kind !:D

oh look i'm not dead YET went to Manchester with sister and boything lol and had a headache ALL DAY ffs!

Hey, the counting thread is locked, the join me for a drink thread is locked but the i'm old, no i'm young, actually i'm a vampire, lets stalk people in trees and acuse poor Zhivvy of having a drink problem is still here!!! How the hell did that happen ......
cant close down this one zhivvy, questions havent been answered...yet....

Not a good day then claire?

it was good went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and they played MAGNIFICENT I nearl fell off my seat! Also spent money on make up even though I didn't really go looking for any!

Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone.

Zhivry: I totally support your drinking problem, I have the same one, but with blood....

Clare T: Sorry if you are jealous, but you know, you went out so much time, these things happen. JAJA

it was good went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and they played MAGNIFICENT I nearl fell off my seat! Also spent money on make up even though I didn't really go looking for any!

Not been to hard rock cafe for years! Or the centre of manchester really to be honest!

Hello there Naz! Glad we both have a problem with red stuffwink.gif

Zhivry: I totally support your drinking problem, I have the same one, but with blood....

Clare T: Sorry if you are jealous, but you know, you went out so much time, these things happen. JAJA

s'ok i'm thinking of getting back with my EX and don't comment on that ok erm yes haha!

- dont look now girls, but the vampyre followed us in here, i think...sick.gif -

Barb: I could be a vampire, but I'm a good girl ( A vampire or a vyctim, it depends on who's around )

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

nazhira']Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone.

s'ok i'm thinking of getting back with my EX and don't comment on that ok erm yes haha!

If you're happy with it, we won't comment!happy.gif

we'll take your word on it, nazhira, besides looks like you have an angel on your arm, in the profile-pic...

My litle beautiful daughter, Lara. She is half vampyre because her father is greek.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Claire T wrote:

nazhira']Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone.

If you're happy with it, we won't comment!happy.gif

lol well comment but it would take me forever to explane why I wanna get back with him! and it's not coz I've known him for 10 years this coming 15th of Feb (YES we do celibrate our aniversery from when we first met LAME haha)

My litle beautiful daughter, Lara. She is half vampyre because her father is greek.

After all the times i've lived in greece i never realised the men were vampyres!!!!

Dawibee & Eve: Anyone understood this ????? From BC

nazhira']My litle beautiful daughter, Lara. She is half vampyre because her father is greek.

After all the times i've lived in greece i never realised the men were vampyres!!!!Vampyre is on my side, my great grand mother was irish ( really )

nazhira']My litle beautiful daughter, Lara. She is half vampyre because her father is greek.

After all the times i've lived in greece i never realised the men were vampyres!!!!i think the greek father brings in the good genes, vampyre genes come from Nazhira... 

Dawibee & Eve: Anyone understood this ????? From BC

No!! I think he had forgotten to take his medication when he wrote that!