Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Dawibee & Eve: Anyone understood this ????? From BC

No!! I think he had forgotten to take his medication when he wrote that!he did promise an ending, where did he go??? i'll be off to bed soon, and need that happy (?) ending ..

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

No!! I think he had forgotten to take his medication when he wrote that!

I think he is talking about the heaviest part of women,... curious

Well, I have to take a shower.... I'll back soon, when everybody disapear and I talk to myself... Bye "in a litle while"

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

No!! I think he had forgotten to take his medication when he wrote that!

I think he is talking about the heaviest part of women,... curious

Just re-read it and still no idea!!!! And people say that they can't understand women's minds!

just finished my lemontea.. of to brush teeth and into bed then! see you all tomorrow!

just finished my lemontea.. of to brush teeth and into bed then! see you all tomorrow!

Goodnight! Sleep well! May have to wait for your happy ending on the bizare story! tongue.gif

whatsyouonabout?

A very strange thing which bc wrote a couple of pages back - just very weird doesn't make sense at all!

since when did BC ever make any sense? and i can't be arsed reading it all lol

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']My litle beautiful daughter, Lara. She is half vampyre because her father is greek.

After all the times i've lived in greece i never realised the men were vampyres!!!!
i think the greek father brings in the good genes, vampyre genes come from Nazhira... 

Glad to know that, now i know that my friends are fully human (i think!)

But Naz, nice to meet a vampyre!

Night Naz, sorry that you'll be returning to people gone t obed, but it's getting late over in Europe!

if bc turns up ask him to finish the story so i can make sense of it!

Hi, here is almost 2 am. I see everybody is sleeping, the problem is I can't sleep. You see, a vampyre thing, we are active at night. I don't want to talk to myself like yesterday, so, what are my options ? Listen U2, dificult...My husband is next to me trying to sleep and Bono irritates him just like happen to BC and I don't have my headphones in my bedroom, and I don't want to go downstairs to look for them. My second option is try to have a thelephatic connection with BC, maybe he can explain me what was that about the heaviest part of the fairy, but he is probably sleeping with another fairy in Cork ( these ones are smaller, more quit than the Galway ones ) In that case he won't listen to me at all. Another option is respond to that new user who sent me a Hello but all in french and I didn't understand a word, so I will talk to him in spanish, and maybe it will be a new funny story. Long chat and nobody understands a thing, but it's a boring option.

I have no more options, so a litle view of what the zoo is talking about and finally go to sleep thinking that Bono is next to me reading a story for me to sleep well, but unfortnatly, myfavorite story is Dracula, so my sleep will be very active. Then bye right now, I love u all guys, you make me a better person, at least you make me practice my english ( kidding ) You are great people, glad to meet you all.

wow, nazhira talking to herself... reminded me of a movie i once saw about a submarine or spaceshuttle-crew... one by one they disappeared or died,( cant remember details ).... only one left, and to keep himself from goin insane cause he had no one to talk, he started writing down his thoughts - didnt help though - very claustrophobic movie that was...

hope nazhira is alright??

I think that was 2001: A Space Odyssey - where the computer was HAL (IBM, just the next 3 letters in the alphabet) and the guy was DAVE.

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

barbara1']wow, nazhira talking to herself... reminded me of a movie i once saw about a submarine or spaceshuttle-crew... one by one they disappeared or died,( cant remember details ).... only one left, and to keep himself from goin insane cause he had no one to talk, he started writing down his thoughts - didnt help though - very claustrophobic movie that was...

hope nazhira is alright??

influence on her -- they're communicating

telepathically wink.gif

*sea_islander has decided to assist David Bowie to

continue to mask his identity -- to protect him from

the crazy female groupies rumored to lurk someplace

in zootopia smile.gif *

You're BoB.

oh look i'm not dead YET went to Manchester with sister and boything lol and had a headache ALL DAY ffs!

You're just in time.  I was just about to get married to Naz ... and have vamphants!

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

nazhira']Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone.

Zhivry: I totally support your drinking problem, I have the same one, but with blood....

Clare T: Sorry if you are jealous, but you know, you went out so much time, these things happen. JAJA

s'ok i'm thinking of getting back with my EX and don't comment on that ok erm yes haha!

Okay, I don't have a problem you not wanting to marry me.  But I do have a problem with you getting back with your ex.  He's an ex for a reason. Whatever that reason is ... is reason enough ... for me to have a probem with you getting back with him. tongue.gif

Hi, here is almost 2 am. I see everybody is sleeping, the problem is I can't sleep. You see, a vampyre thing, we are active at night. I don't want to talk to myself like yesterday, so, what are my options ? Listen U2, dificult...My husband is next to me trying to sleep and Bono irritates him just like happen to BC and I don't have my headphones in my bedroom, and I don't want to go downstairs to look for them. My second option is try to have a thelephatic connection with BC, maybe he can explain me what was that about the heaviest part of the fairy, but he is probably sleeping with another fairy in Cork ( these ones are smaller, more quit than the Galway ones ) In that case he won't listen to me at all. Another option is respond to that new user who sent me a Hello but all in french and I didn't understand a word, so I will talk to him in spanish, and maybe it will be a new funny story. Long chat and nobody understands a thing, but it's a boring option.

I have no more options, so a litle view of what the zoo is talking about and finally go to sleep thinking that Bono is next to me reading a story for me to sleep well, but unfortnatly, myfavorite story is Dracula, so my sleep will be very active. Then bye right now, I love u all guys, you make me a better person, at least you make me practice my english ( kidding ) You are great people, glad to meet you all.

Naz - let us know how you get on with your french/spanish discussion.  That should be funny!

I'll have to finish this dawibee and evellora story.... just so you can all make sense of it!

You're a great person too.. even if you are of irish blood and are vampyrish.

I'll have to finish this dawibee and evellora story.... just so you can all make sense of it!

You're going to finish the story? Great! I've been looking forward to reading the rest of the story all day. Oh, and if you need anything, I'm your girl. wink.gif

There was a user on here many many years ago at a time when you were all small and tiny. He had a round pot belly with skinny arms and legs, connected to oversized hands and feet, all topped off with a big red head with fluffy ears and wispy hair. He lived in a horse chestnut shell that had been carefully placed under a sycamore tree by a young boy earlier that month. His name was Dawibee.

He was married to a wee little fairy. She was a cute little thing with gnome-blood. She had twinkling stars for hair, striking pin-black eyes, a sharp tiny nose, a curvaceous body that was a little on the heavy side for a fairy due to her gnome heritage. She was quite proud of her heaviness too and was the envy of all the other fairies. Her name was Evellora. 

Evellora and Dawibee had been married for 333 years.  From the day they married, they fought like cat and mouse.  Dawibee was the mouse.  Evellora was the intelligent one in the relationship and could corner him with her words so that he had nowhere to go but to submit to her argumental power.

One evening, in the heat of the night and the warmth of the breeze, they were out sunning their buttocks.  It may sound strange, to you or I, that they would be sunning their buttocks but this is a common practice among fairy folk.  They would climb up to the uppermost branches of an oak tree, pull down their panties and sun their buttocks.  On any given July evening, if you were exploring the tops of trees, you would see this tradition taking place in all the oak trees in all the world.

Dawibee was in a pensive mood.  Evellora, on the otherhand was in an expensive mood.  What I mean by that is she wanted Dawibee to buy her a diamond encrusted necklace... one she had seen in the Emerald Aisle in the Beech Tree Mall.  She was pulling on Dawibee continually to do this.  This was not a good idea.  Especially when Dawibee was thinking and also had his trousers around his ankles while sunning his buttocks. Evellora tugged once too much.  Dawibee fell of his branch and tumbled down the tree, bouncing off every branch on the way down.. bump, thump, thump.  He finally reached the ground in the most unfortunate manner.  His head cracked of a large stone that protruded from the ground below.  He died instantly.

Evellora, raced down the tree to help him.  There was nothing she could do.  Dawibee lay on the ground, the blood from his head streaming out into the ground.  His eyes were shut and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth.  He had bitten on it numerous times as he hit each branch on the way down.  His mouth was filled with blood and bits of tongue.

The next thing Evellora did was the strangest thing any fairy has ever done.  She dug a hole near where Dawibee lay and placed him in it and covered it up.  She then tidied herself up and decided to take a walk to Mistress Market.  She found herself a job as a cocktail waitress in a hotel bar.  After 333 years as a married woman, she decided that being single is much more peaceful.  She lived happily ever after.

The End.

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

bandcompletely']

You're going to finish the story? Great! I've been looking forward to reading the rest of the story all day. Oh, and if you need anything, I'm your girl. wink.gif

You're a girl... for some reason, (I think it may have been the profile pic of a man) I thought you were a guy!  I should have copped it... it's only a girl that would be so thoughtful! 

Since you are offering, I'd love a head massage.  I got a sore head.wink.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

bandcompletely']

You're going to finish the story? Great! I've been looking forward to reading the rest of the story all day. Oh, and if you need anything, I'm your girl.
wink.gif

You're a girl... for some reason, (I think it may have been the profile pic of a man) I thought you were a guy!  I should have copped it... it's only a girl that would be so thoughtful! 

Since you are offering, I'd love a head massage.  I got a sore head.wink.gif

Yes, I'm a girl, or rather, a woman. I'll be 38 next month. There's a picture on my profile somewhere. The profile pic I use is one of Larry.

head_massage.jpg

This is the best I can do through here. laugh.gif

But seriously, I hope the head feels better. smile.gif

Also, thanks for finishing the story. I really enjoyed it. laugh.gif

From now on, I'm calling you barny. It's easiers than JB :-) And thanks for the head massage - I needed that. ;-)
Barny? I don't know about that one. It makes me think of that stupid purple dinosaur that little kids watch here. Can I have a different name?

And glad I could be of service with the massage. wink.gif