Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Alright, you're back to JB. Or JayBee. Whichever you prefer.
Either of those are fine, thank you. Now I can go to sleep in peace. It's going on 2:30am where I'm at. So, goodnight for now.

Thanks for finishing the story - I enjoyed it although it hasn't made anything anymore clear!!!

Hi there badgirl - not seen you about for ages, hope you're good - a bit of advice don't read through the pages you have missed because they are as clear as mud!!!!

Happy fridays everyone!!!!!!

Am I not JB??? Hello . . . no time to read back, so just popping in to say hi and glad, so glad it's FRIDAY (good music tonight :))

Am I not JB??? Hello . . . no time to read back, so just popping in to say hi and glad, so glad it's FRIDAY (good music tonight :))
jan is easier for you ;-)

Thanks for finishing the story - I enjoyed it although it hasn't made anything anymore clear!!!

Hi there badgirl - not seen you about for ages, hope you're good - a bit of advice don't read through the pages you have missed because they are as clear as mud!!!!

No problem shivvy.  I think you are reading into too much... or are you?

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks for finishing the story - I enjoyed it although it hasn't made anything anymore clear!!!

No problem shivvy.  I think you are reading into too much... or are you?

No - not at all!!!! lol!

Like your new avi

Janette B']Am I not JB??? Hello . . . no time to read back, so just popping in to say hi and glad, so glad it's FRIDAY (good music tonight
:)
)

jan is easier for you ;-)

Jan????? Please, no . . . makes me think of the Brady Bunch eyes.gif

Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone. 

but I know a show that sheds even more light

on this thread -- in fact it practically explains it wink.gif

hello crazy-people!! you were so right about the computerscreen... it died this morning. my love bought me a new, flat , big to replace it! almost like looking at the televisionscreen!!

what a crazy story, BC, wouldnt advice you to start a career as a childrens-be-time-story-wrighter...

so now its not the thread getting new names, only the people in it! hope you didnt bored yourself to dead, nazhira... or freaked out the french guy with stories about vampyres and vamphants... and stalkers in trees...

Claire T']oh look i'm not dead YET went to Manchester with sister and boything lol and had a headache ALL DAY ffs!

You're just in time.  I was just about to get married to Naz ... and have vamphants!BC: you make it sound terrible !!!!!!!! ?????? Now I can clearly see you are totally in love with CT.

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

nazhira']Hi everyone, are you here now,? I think I've entered the twilight zone. 

but I know a show that sheds even more light

on this thread -- in fact it practically explains it wink.gif

Wonderful !!!!!!!

There was a user on here many many years ago at a time when you were all small and tiny. He had a round pot belly with skinny arms and legs, connected to oversized hands and feet, all topped off with a big red head with fluffy ears and wispy hair. He lived in a horse chestnut shell that had been carefully placed under a sycamore tree by a young boy earlier that month. His name was Dawibee.

He was married to a wee little fairy. She was a cute little thing with gnome-blood. She had twinkling stars for hair, striking pin-black eyes, a sharp tiny nose, a curvaceous body that was a little on the heavy side for a fairy due to her gnome heritage. She was quite proud of her heaviness too and was the envy of all the other fairies. Her name was Evellora. 

Evellora and Dawibee had been married for 333 years.  From the day they married, they fought like cat and mouse.  Dawibee was the mouse.  Evellora was the intelligent one in the relationship and could corner him with her words so that he had nowhere to go but to submit to her argumental power.

One evening, in the heat of the night and the warmth of the breeze, they were out sunning their buttocks.  It may sound strange, to you or I, that they would be sunning their buttocks but this is a common practice among fairy folk.  They would climb up to the uppermost branches of an oak tree, pull down their panties and sun their buttocks.  On any given July evening, if you were exploring the tops of trees, you would see this tradition taking place in all the oak trees in all the world.

Dawibee was in a pensive mood.  Evellora, on the otherhand was in an expensive mood.  What I mean by that is she wanted Dawibee to buy her a diamond encrusted necklace... one she had seen in the Emerald Aisle in the Beech Tree Mall.  She was pulling on Dawibee continually to do this.  This was not a good idea.  Especially when Dawibee was thinking and also had his trousers around his ankles while sunning his buttocks. Evellora tugged once too much.  Dawibee fell of his branch and tumbled down the tree, bouncing off every branch on the way down.. bump, thump, thump.  He finally reached the ground in the most unfortunate manner.  His head cracked of a large stone that protruded from the ground below.  He died instantly.

Evellora, raced down the tree to help him.  There was nothing she could do.  Dawibee lay on the ground, the blood from his head streaming out into the ground.  His eyes were shut and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth.  He had bitten on it numerous times as he hit each branch on the way down.  His mouth was filled with blood and bits of tongue.

The next thing Evellora did was the strangest thing any fairy has ever done.  She dug a hole near where Dawibee lay and placed him in it and covered it up.  She then tidied herself up and decided to take a walk to Mistress Market.  She found herself a job as a cocktail waitress in a hotel bar.  After 333 years as a married woman, she decided that being single is much more peaceful.  She lived happily ever after.

The End.

Bitch fairy ( I hope is well written and alowed )

It seems I'm the opposite hours all the time....

Maybe I'm dead and I didn't realise ( of course I'm dead, I'm a vampyre ???? )

It seems I'm the opposite hours all the time....

Seeing you are a vampyre would it not be the other way round and you are alive and didn't realise?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']It seems I'm the opposite hours all the time....

Seeing you are a vampyre would it not be the other way round and you are alive and didn't realise?

Zhrivy: Alive......I didn't think about it

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']It seems I'm the opposite hours all the time....

Zhrivy: Alive......I didn't think about it

So maybe you are then!! And I'm like you i've always prefered the night time to day time - much better time of day

happy.gif

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']oh look i'm not dead YET went to Manchester with sister and boything lol and had a headache ALL DAY ffs!

You're just in time.  I was just about to get married to Naz ... and have vamphants!
BC: you make it sound terrible !!!!!!!! ?????? Now I can clearly see you are totally in love with CT.

smile.gif

[quote name='sea_islander wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

You're just in time.  I was just about to get married to Naz ... and have vamphants!
BC: you make it sound terrible !!!!!!!! ?????? Now I can clearly see you are totally in love with CT.

smile.gif

Rare to hear at the same time that video and "Moment of surrender"

The stone was semiprecious", maybe the BC's story was about that.

And now extremly rare "Mome of surrender" at the same time of "Barney and his friends....