Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Something happened ! It was on pag 57, now we are on 56, really twilight zone....

It seems that s/he/they have been reading this discussion and brought back the editing features. So it's all good once again. That's what made this thread - being able to edit the title. :-)

ok, ..... how areyou doing, why that kinda of bad moud, why it's complicated. Can I help?

lol. I'm not in a bad mood. Did I sound like I was? I was just giving out. I do that a lot. I criticize that which I don't agree. it doesn't mean I am in a bad mood. In fact, i am in a good mood - I helped a friend create a website today - so he is happy out for getting a nice website for nothing. And I am happy for doing my good dedd for the day :-)

Wonderful! So you know how to work with computers..... More than me at least

I know a little bit. i don't know much about programming. I learned some new things today too. But then again, I learn something new every day. The other day I learned that you are of irish descent. So that makes 2 of us ;-)

well naz, you have eejits interfering in that which requires no interference.

Read the post about Bono in this forum, you said he irritates you, maybe he went angry and interfered....

Yes, I have and old irish ascestor: Ane Smith, it's all I know so far....

I know a little bit. i don't know much about programming. I learned some new things today too. But then again, I learn something new every day. The other day I learned that you are of irish descent. So that makes 2 of us ;-)

We can be one.....ja

By the way, I love your new user pic, Ireland is my favorite place in the world !

See....I'm talking to my self again, at least I love writing, I'm starting my first story this year....

It will be about a flood.....Maybe I'll write it for teatre because I'm studying acting, so my mates and me could make a play of it.

What do you think,....Bono in this forun???? I think it's really possible. Just in case hello Bono...

I have no conclusion. I read a bunch of U2.com members, some of whom are at a fanatical level way beyond my comfort zone, discussing whether or not Bono and the rest of the lads come on to U2.com. Whether they do or not, is irrelevant. Users come to this site to meet other u2.com users and discuss u2 related and unrelated subjects. They may pass a glance over this thread and some other threads while peeking in from time to time but i think it is only the moderators that adjust the settings. I couldn't see the lads having that much of an interest in the place.

it seems BC abandoned me, I have to go to sleep but I'm waiting for him, and I'm a tiger for the chinese, and waiting is not the strong part of us, so what am I doing, I don't have a clue...????

By the way, I love your new user pic, Ireland is my favorite place in the world !

I thought I'd make a new one for a change.  I kinda like it too.  :-)

You got a cute one too with your daughter... it's much better than mine :-)

I have no conclusion. I read a bunch of U2.com members, some of whom are at a fanatical level way beyond my comfort zone, discussing whether or not Bono and the rest of the lads come on to U2.com. Whether they do or not, is irrelevant. Users come to this site to meet other u2.com users and discuss u2 related and unrelated subjects. They may pass a glance over this thread and some other threads while peeking in from time to time but i think it is only the moderators that adjust the settings. I couldn't see the lads having that much of an interest in the place.
Mayb you are right. But it's interesting that you started this with "I have no conclusion"

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']I have no conclusion. I read a bunch of U2.com members, some of whom are at a fanatical level way beyond my comfort zone, discussing whether or not Bono and the rest of the lads come on to U2.com. Whether they do or not, is irrelevant. Users come to this site to meet other u2.com users and discuss u2 related and unrelated subjects. They may pass a glance over this thread and some other threads while peeking in from time to time but i think it is only the moderators that adjust the settings. I couldn't see the lads having that much of an interest in the place.

Mayb you are right. But it's interesting that you started this with "I have no conclusion"

So tell me why you find my first 4 words so interesting...

[quote name=wink.gifnazhira]It will be about a flood.....Maybe I'll write it for teatre because I'm studying acting, so my mates and me could make a play of it.... tell me more...

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']I have no conclusion. I read a bunch of U2.com members, some of whom are at a fanatical level way beyond my comfort zone, discussing whether or not Bono and the rest of the lads come on to U2.com. Whether they do or not, is irrelevant. Users come to this site to meet other u2.com users and discuss u2 related and unrelated subjects. They may pass a glance over this thread and some other threads while peeking in from time to time but i think it is only the moderators that adjust the settings. I couldn't see the lads having that much of an interest in the place.

Being a profesional of lyrics (it means hevay comunications) you'll ve to agree with mee that the first words are THE ONLY important...

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Being a profesional of lyrics (it means hevay comunications) you'll ve to agree with mee that the first words are THE ONLY important...But maybe I contradicted those words by that which followed...