Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']I'm sure you are humble. I was just teasing. I'd be in bed too if I was not chatting to you. It's 4.45am here. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow and I have a 40th birthday to go to. we are all staying in a 12th century castle that is supposed to be haunted. I'm not afraid of ghosts. But then again, what vampyre is?

So you came all the way over to Ireland on your own? You were a brave woman!

I don't know if I'm a brave women, but my desire to see a litle of Ireland were enormous.....

Was it all that expected it to be?

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']I'm sure you are humble. I was just teasing. I'd be in bed too if I was not chatting to you. It's 4.45am here. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow and I have a 40th birthday to go to. we are all staying in a 12th century castle that is supposed to be haunted. I'm not afraid of ghosts. But then again, what vampyre is?

I don't know if I'm a brave women, but my desire to see a litle of Ireland were enormous.....

No.... It was diferent, .... but enough......so far....

you discovered something but you won't say a word until your conclusion is ready:? Are you writing a cryptic book? lol
You got me here.... what a connection !!!! Incredible....

bandcompletely']We are having a random chat so feel like talking about anything.

Talking about a haunted castle - this is where I will be staying tomorrow night:

Waw!!!!!!!! I would love to be there........

Well, come on over and join us then.  It's a beautiful castle... let me see... http://www.kinnittycastle.com/

Ive so lost track of this whole thread.............frown.gif..brothers 50th tonight with my 7 sisters........smile.gif..goes to look at haunyed castle......happy.gif

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Was it different in a good way or a bad way? Are you coming back?  did you spend your whole time in Dublin?  Am I very nosey? ;-)

I love hanted castles/houses anywhere thats haunted!!!!!!!.fascinates me......Derek Acorah /most Haunted is brilliant!smile.gif

Ive so lost track of this whole thread.............frown.gif..brothers 50th tonight with my 7 sisters........smile.gif..goes to look at haunyed castle......happy.gif

It's not easy to keep up. But it's just a hash mash of everything.  SO you are going to a 50th while I am going to a 40th. :-)

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Was it different in a good way or a bad way? Are you coming back?  did you spend your whole time in Dublin?  Am I very nosey? ;-)

That is lovely about irish,...they say " what is so special about this??" , but if you say something like diferent, they go desperate. You love your country, and you are right, because as an irish descendent friend said to me,: there are two kind of people in the world: one, the irish,...and the other.... people who will die to be irish.!!!! 

I love hanted castles/houses anywhere thats haunted!!!!!!!.fascinates me......Derek Acorah /most Haunted is brilliant!smile.gif

Some people are afraid of the "undead".  I don't think of them as being anything more than fallen angels who are just trying to confuse the living.  They are harmless and can be removed from places quite easily ... you don't even need to do any special ritual.

That is lovely about irish,...they say " what is so special about this??" , but if you say something like diferent, they go desperate. You love your country, and you are right, because as an irish descendent friend said to me,: there are two kind of people in the world: one, the irish,...and the other.... people who will die to be irish.!!!! 

LOL... yeah, because we are a thinking people.  Saying "different" means we are left to interpret.  If we are left to interpret, we will usually go for the negative connotation because we are depressed society - usually it's rainy weather induced.

I love you to be nosey, it's very irish thing....you are very well educated, not rude at all, but your nature is very similar to latin nature !!!!!!!! I have a friend who is an actor, and he met irish men in advertising job, ... he said to me that irish are the most latin people in europe, and I think iit s true,....the passion you have in your veins (I don't know exctaly the word but you'll understabd )

Naz....I love Ireland .I go a lot to Donegal.a place called Gweedore........going there for Paddys this year.sadly I havent been for 2 years..tut!.U2 has taken up all my holidays !.lol!...........so freinds have said its time I gave them some of my time!roll.gifroll.gif

badgirl56']I love hanted castles/houses anywhere thats haunted!!!!!!!.fascinates me......Derek Acorah /most Haunted is brilliant!
smile.gif

Some people are afraid of the "undead".  I don't think of them as being anything more than fallen angels who are just trying to confuse the living.  They are harmless and can be removed from places quite easily ... you don't even need to do any special ritual.Its the living you have to be afraid of .not the dead........smile.gif

I love you to be nosey, it's very irish thing....you are very well educated, not rude at all, but your nature is very similar to latin nature !!!!!!!! I have a friend who is an actor, and he met irish men in advertising job, ... he said to me that irish are the most latin people in europe, and I think iit s true,....the passion you have in your veins (I don't know exctaly the word but you'll understabd )
yes, he could be right.  we are quite passionate... and quite stupid too.  You spend time in this country, you'll get to see how stupid we really are! 

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']I love hanted castles/houses anywhere thats haunted!!!!!!!.fascinates me......Derek Acorah /most Haunted is brilliant!
smile.gif

Some people are afraid of the "undead".  I don't think of them as being anything more than fallen angels who are just trying to confuse the living.  They are harmless and can be removed from places quite easily ... you don't even need to do any special ritual.
Its the living you have to be afraid of .not the dead........smile.gif

... the dead are conscious of nothing.  the living on the otherhand, are conscious that they will die: that is their biggest fear, although it may not be their biggest problem :-)

[quote name='tongue.gifbandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I love you to be nosey, it's very irish thing....you are very well educated, not rude at all, but your nature is very similar to latin nature !!!!!!!! I have a friend who is an actor, and he met irish men in advertising job, ... he said to me that irish are the most latin people in europe, and I think iit s true,....the passion you have in your veins (I don't know exctaly the word but you'll understabd )

yes, he could be right.  we are quite passionate... and quite stupid too.  You spend time in this country, you'll get to see how stupid we really are! 

and yeeze have the 'gift ae the gab'!tongue.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

tongue.gif

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I love you to be nosey, it's very irish thing....you are very well educated, not rude at all, but your nature is very similar to latin nature !!!!!!!! I have a friend who is an actor, and he met irish men in advertising job, ... he said to me that irish are the most latin people in europe, and I think iit s true,....the passion you have in your veins (I don't know exctaly the word but you'll understabd )

and yeeze have the 'gift ae the gab'!tongue.gif

Dubliners do.  They talk more than they listen.  It's their biggest downfall.

roll.gifwell one does a lot of talking we know that!...off to do my housework.catch yeeze efter............

nazhira']

LOL... yeah, because we are a thinking people.  Saying "different" means we are left to interpret.  If we are left to interpret, we will usually go for the negative connotation because we are depressed society - usually it's rainy weather induced.I know you are a depressed society, I could see that when I was there. But, you have everything to be happy, but that you will have to understand on your own.....it's like trying to be in the midle of a couple fight !, imposible....

All I have to say is, I didn't see much Ireland, only Dublin, I went to Hills of Tara ( what a place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But I was enchanted, the real thing, I felt ike home,.... I could talk to lots of people, and irish, you are my brithers, I could feel in your smell, you look (meaning the sight, the eyes) you are family to me,....it was diferent because I never thought I was going to find those things I'm saying..... I'm starting to cry, so I'm going for a cigarette....

I know you are a depressed society, I could see that when I was there. But, you have everything to be happy, but that you will have to understand on your own.....it's like trying to be in the midle of a couple fight !, imposible....

All I have to say is, I didn't see much Ireland, only Dublin, I went to Hills of Tara ( what a place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But I was enchanted, the real thing, I felt ike home,.... I could talk to lots of people, and irish, you are my brithers, I could feel in your smell, you look (meaning the sight, the eyes) you are family to me,....it was diferent because I never thought I was going to find those things I'm saying..... I'm starting to cry, so I'm going for a cigarette....

Don't worry about the tears - I'm going to try and give up the cigarettes.  I always feel much sicker after a night out when I smoke.  I don't even like smoking, so why do I do it? I think I just like the deep meaningful conversations with people in the smoking rooms!  *hands naz a tissue to dry her tears*

BC: Don't worry about me, I'm great, and I like emotions,....it's not alcohol or cigarettes... As you said it's only an excuse. I don't know why I'm so passionate about Ireland, maybe my ancesot, maybe a meaning life lived there, I don't know. I will sure come back and meet you, and see all Ireland with more time and my family next to me. U2 came to me late, but destiny moves in mysterious ways..... if you think irish are stupid, you have to come to my country... men are intelligent, the mass ( group of people ) are dumb. What an issue !!..

I'm going to sleep now, I'm having a meeting tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the party in the castle, remember me, I will kill to be there, and as you said in others posts,.....there will be a moment at least, tomorrow, I will think about you for certain.

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

smile.gif

Its the living you have to be afraid of .not the dead........
smile.gif

... the dead are conscious of nothing.  the living on the otherhand, are conscious that they will die: that is their biggest fear, although it may not be their biggest problem :-)

not be their biggest problem, it's true...