Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

i'm having an outer body experiance reading this thread!

wow, nazhira...again talking to yourself a lot!! i did get page 60 with it LAwoman... are you in a different time and place maybe  alien.gif"> I

Ok, a night off adn it goes up by pages and now castles are haunted!!! Can you update me please as really can't read through all of this without wanting to shoot myself!

you've lurded them in here and into your haunted castle!!!

Then we runaway like scurrried little mice woman..being so frightened and all.....but we dance first!!

Ok, a night off adn it goes up by pages and now castles are haunted!!! Can you update me please as really can't read through all of this without wanting to shoot myself!
It's not much Zhiv.....just ramble and chatter...it's the "whatever enter's the mind" thread..uuhhhhhh......which is much more scarier than any haunted castle!! eek.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']you've lurded them in here and into your haunted castle!!!

Then we runaway like scurrried little mice woman..being so frightened and all.....but we dance first!!

He was trying to runaway from the girls !!!! After that, I want to shoot myself, frenetic.

Maybe when all of us meet in Ireland, we can practise this dance. For sure it will take out of body experiences.!!!!

eek.gif

Suddenly we realise all the artists are talking about paranormal stuff, now we understand....

Remember, when I told about my expirience in Dublin with that street musician with white hair and long beard, BC told me he was the ghost of Ronnie Drew from "The dubliners". All of this is getting weird dimensions.....

I wonder, what it would be then ????? !!!!! .........

It's oficial, we enter the twilight zone here, I'm in page 59, I'm going back ??????

Night badgirl, think i'm glad been away form here for a couple of days as seems too confusung even for me and my warped mind!!!

think its bedtime for me .nite all!.....zzzzzzz!

Good night !!!!

Oh the wicker man scared the living daylights out of me when i first watched it - never seen it all the way through since - yes I'm a wimp!! lol

Hi everyone, reporting I'm in pg 58. I think someone is conspirating against us !!!!!!!!!!! What is going one ?

We are good people, just chating, why are you erasing our stuff.

You give us the place, now let us use it !!!!!!!!!!!

People of u2.com, we love you too !!!!!!! Now I'm thinking maybe you want to chat with us, you are jealous. I answer, come and join us, there is place for you tooooooo . You are very welcome !!!!!!

Anyone knows about BC ? Maybe he is locked up in the castle. Be alert, maybe we will have to go and rescue him ( it won't botter me much, a good excuse to go to Ireland ) BC: you know I can hear you, we have the connection !

Let me know if you need to be saved ....