Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

laugh.gifwow we have some life , in the ghost thread.....

Welcome to the most wierd but interesting thread in zoo........ boooooooooo.......

It started because I'm a vampyre and with BC we have a telepathic connection. We let the ghosts get in and then this scary kinda of twilight zone thing started to happen.

My 2 yeard old daughter is pointing to Bono's picture in your signature and she says "mono", which means monkey in spanish

No, I'm from Argentina. Lots of post ago we let everybody know vampyres come originally from Ireland, no Rumania.

lol so im asuming u2 are vampires and drink blood .
Of course ! "A vampyre or a vyctim, it depens on who's around"

Interesting!!!!!!!

I went back to the first pages and I found out BC's posts have been removed......!!!!!! What do you thing, maybe he is a gosth, maybe he is only a product of our imagination.........

maybe hes just bored .

Hey bono im really sweet ;o)!

BC is bandcompletely, who started the thread. I know him well and I can tell you he is not bored at all.

For sure, he must be locked up in the castle.

maybe hes just bored .

Hey bono im really sweet ;o)!

JAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Bono feed from his fans blood, female fans....

He bite me lots of time, it's curious it didn't happen to you yet. Just call him in yours dreams. He is very hungry I have to say, specially in full moon nights! I asked for more and now, you see, that's why I became a vampyre too !!!!!

I have to go to suck some blood, good night to everyone, I swear that I won't go for you, you can be relax....

Love you all, bye

Bye Naz ....

Sting , love his music and hes alright , no paul but hes ok , I did like kurt though

but a bit of a space head and not into blondes fully , love hazel nuts ;o)

When I was in my teens I like johnny dep , God knows what I was thinking , that would be like incest lmao

not my type anymore

johnny-depp.jpg

When I was in my teens I like johnny dep , God knows what I was thinking , that would be like incest lmao

not my type anymore

johnny-depp.jpg

Awe...don't get me started..I loved Johnny since Jumpstreet and ever since. He really does it for me. All the dark features..high cheekbones and total coolness of him..I'm sure others will agree with me here. That is really a sexy picture of  him!!

I aslo liked in my teens richard grieko richard-grieco.jpg but nope nope nope to all , this ones the bestbono-profilepicture.jpg

I aslo liked in my teens richard grieko richard-grieco.jpg but nope nope nope to all , this ones the bestbono-profilepicture.jpg
Yes, Bono is the man. Super-cool Rock Star sexy. Hard to argue there! happy.gif"> Ah...don

yuphat-01.jpg

haha..like that. Although I look nothing like her..I liked her character in Almost Famous!Penny Lane. pennylane.jpg

Cat Zeta Jones??...well.....I am dark hair and dark features like you, but I'm a real latina, not a fake Zorro kind!!