Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

I mean't she played a fake latina in zorro..I was thinking of the movie zorro..I don't know what I'm saying now..must be that wine...or it must be me....am I in the wrong thread?? I'm disoriented now!! LOL

lol I was disorientated long before but jumped on the right wagon , maybe the wheel is loose on your side ;o) lol better move to my side lmao.....

we're on page 60..... although nazhira already reached page 60 two nights ago?!

and now the posts becam so wide... to get to the reply-box...i would be still waiting next summer...

looked like a snail, so slow to get there!! so i have to use the reply-boxes on the previous page!!

whats happening, who IS BC??? now i really mean; WHO IS HE and what has he done to our ZOO?!

btw; i still fancy johnny depp, 123, and when he is Captain Jack...ohwell.gif...my heart starts beating just a little bittle faster...

btw LAwoman; i'm a fake latina!! people always assuming i'm spanish / italian even morrocan or turkish!!

i have this aunt living in Mallorca, she married a spanish man back in her days as an airhostess,

she got 2 blonde girls.. so when i stayed with her everyone assumed i was her real daughter LOL!

edit: had to make my text a little compact, cause its so wide, how annoying!

we're on page 60..... although nazhira already reached page 60 two nights ago?!

and now the posts becam so wide... to get to the reply-box...i would be still waiting next summer...

looked like a snail, so slow to get there!! so i have to use the reply-boxes on the previous page!!

whats happening, who IS BC??? now i really mean; WHO IS HE and what has he done to our ZOO?!

btw; i still fancy johnny depp, 123, and when he is Captain Jack...ohwell.gif...my heart starts beating just a little bittle faster...

btw LAwoman; i'm a fake latina!! people always assuming i'm spanish / italian even morrocan or turkish!!

i have this aunt living in Mallorca, she married a spanish man back in her days as an airhostess,

she got 2 blonde girls.. so when i stayed with her everyone assumed i was her real daughter LOL!

edit: had to make my text a little compact, cause its so wide, how annoying!

eek.gifeek.gifsomething really strange going on here!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah - page 61!!! Why are we so happy about that? And what has happened to BC - he gets us all confused on this thread and then he's disappeared! And I like Johnny Depp too - he makes a damn good pirate!

BTW who is the strangled dog? And who strangled the dog? And does it make anyone else think of the book 'The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nightime'? Great book - love it and great to teach it too.

hmmmm..Zhivvy..I think BC has got stuck in Haunted Castle!!!!!!.or maybe he is one of the Haunters?......cos I do find him a wee bit scary ye know!roll.gifroll.gifwhat dog was strangled?????......I witnessed a cat being strangled on Sat night!!!!!!!..oops ..was my brother singing!!!!!!roll.gif

this thread will close soon .;-(.........maybe should ask for a club!..roll.gifroll.gifalthough goodness knows what youd call it!!!!!!laugh.gif

this thread will close soon .;-(.........maybe should ask for a club!..roll.gifroll.gifalthough goodness knows what youd call it!!!!!!laugh.gif

It would have to be something about irrelevant, confusing, screwed up etc... I'm sure htat we could think of a good name between us! And they can't close us - having too much fun in here! (but strangley makes more sense later on in the night when I've had a couple of wines!!!)wink.gif I don't know which dog has been strangled - but this thread is apparently discussing the ghost of this strangled dog!!!

This thread has certainly brightened up a not so bright zoo!...........smile.gif

Most certainly has! Although i have always had fun on here - but has seemed a little dead from time to time! Been a memever for quite a long time but never came on here til the end of summer time when i was suffering tour withdrawal!

NOOO!!! this thread is so much fun to read smile.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

badgirl56']this thread will close soon .;-(.........maybe should ask for a club!..
roll.gifroll.gif
although goodness knows what youd call it!!!!!!
laugh.gif

NOOO!!! this thread is so much fun to read smile.gifVertigoed, this thread is also needs people like you to write to make it fun! ;-)  How is everyone?

I went to Kinnity Castle on Saturday night. The plan was to arrive there at 4pm allowing us all a couple of hours to get ready for dinner at 6pm. I didn't arrive until 5.30pm. That was due to getting lost a number of times and also because of the sky coming down and laying itself out as a thick fog over the ground. The fog added to the notion that the castle was haunted. The fog hung off the old gray walls of the building like a horde of ghosts that had lived there 800 years before.

I parked the car, opened the trunk and grabbed my duffle bag.  I entered the castle through two big wooden doors and was greeted by two empty suits of armor standing at the top of a red carpetted stairway. There was a smell of an age that was trying desperately to linger on. It greeted my nostrils with the hope that I may never leave but instead keep the scent deep within my heart. I knew that could never be possible. This was a hotel after all and I had only paid for one night's accommodation. Instead, I decide to capture the scent in words and relay it to a world still living.

My room was down a dark corridor that was lit by nothing more than a candle lit courtyard that I could see through the small windows on my right. The door to my room was in the furthest most corner of the castle. I entered the room and shut my door. I had to push it hard as it had stiffened over the years and now creaked loudly.

The light was already on in the room. Something went quickly by the window. Maybe it was the janitor tending to the flowers outside my window. I shut the curtains.

BC, we are waiting for the confessions.......

[quote name=badgirl56]is it safe?..............image

so funny, BG!!

btw i once read this article about irish/scotish castles each having their private ghosts and i think their was this one about a dog:

story went like this ; this lord, who lived in a big castle, had a favourite haunting dog, he was very fond of this loyal, strong dog. then the lady of the castle gave birth to their very first child; a boy! the dog always used to lay next to the cradle and watched over the little boy when the lord wasnt at home.

one hot summerevening, the lady was in one of the other rooms in this immense castle, the lord came home... he went to check on his son and found the cradle empty, splashed with blood.... also bloodmarks on the floor and he could see the pawl-shapes on the carpet... he figured his dog had gone mad and hurt the child... so he took his hunting-gun and stormed outside and there was his dog , coming towards him with the little babyboy in his mule!

the lord aimed his gun and shot the dog... he then picked up the baby, who was injured but still alive and held him against his chest...but he noticed injures and blood on the dog as well.. he looked around and saw something lying under a three, he went over and discovered this wolf , dead, covered with blood..

then he understood the wolf had come through the open window and snatch the child from his cradle... the dog went after him and defended the child in risk of his own life...

the man was filled with grief over what he'd done... and gave his loyal dog a funeral and a beautiful grave...

but now i think of it; this dog was shot to dead not strangled... cant be him in this thread then.eyes.gif

BC, we are waiting for the confessions.......

yes, how about those confessions, BC?? you started it....