Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']So this "Diary of Adrian Mole" from Sue is like "Dracula" from Bram....

ahem, i think maybe you should do a search online for "The Diary of Adrian Mole".... it's nothing to do with "Dracula"!

Maybe you shuld do it, it does !

I got it!!! Two options: the ghost was Aiden

The ghost was the girl you talked to at the bar

I know, I know, the ghost was the concierge...

Now, Tim's wife hasn't got a name. Hmmm!!!!! 2 wives without name.....to think

Why has adrian Mole appeared? was he at your party BC?

Why has adrian Mole appeared? was he at your party BC?

Aparently !!!

Oh!!! Come back !!! I love you...

What a confession!!! What about the husband? lol!wink.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Oh!!! Come back !!! I love you...

What a confession!!! What about the husband? lol!wink.gif

Sorry, I was lost in the confessions title. Now is the ghosts of imitation.

BTW - Adrian Mole is in relation to some comment made earlier. he is a fictitious character invented in the early 80's by Sue Townsend so he couldn't possibly have been at the party... unless of course there was a guy there with the same name. Funny that.... I actually knew a guy who's name was Roger Rabbitte.

BTW - Adrian Mole is in relation to some comment made earlier. he is a fictitious character invented in the early 80's by Sue Townsend so he couldn't possibly have been at the party... unless of course there was a guy there with the same name. Funny that.... I actually knew a guy who's name was Roger Rabbitte.
What a name!!!! I remember Adrian Mole i loved the dairies

You know, Roger Rabitte wouldn't have sounded so bad if there was not a cartoon created with the same name. The poor lad!

Wonder if there is a Donald Duck or a Mickey Mouse - or would parents be that cruel!!!

lmao... naz, you don't love ME. You love the TEXT I write. There is a difference.

You are the TEXT you write !

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI am just reading through this and I can honestly say not ALL Marys are the same !roll.gif

roll.gif

'Mary, on the otherhand, is a lady who has an air of confidence but istruly a troubled woman.  She loves to think she is in control of herlife and can control others.  But, like her mother, her world isfalling apart around her while she is propping up her ego.  She maysave her face but everything else may get lost in the queue for thebathroom.'

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI am just reading through this and I can honestly say not ALL Marys are the same !roll.gif

roll.gif

'Mary, on the otherhand, is a lady who has an air of confidence but is truly a troubled woman.  She loves to think she is in control of her life and can control others.  But, like her mother, her world is falling apart around her while she is propping up her ego.  She may save her face but everything else may get lost in the queue for the bathroom.'

The biggest question is: How does BC know Mary's mother so well, he can say Mary is like her mother ?

No i don't know a duck or a mouse! I do know an Onion who used to date a garlic - that was funny!

hello Badgirl hope you're good

take care all off to bed earlier night screwed again!!!!

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']lmao... naz, you don't love ME. You love the TEXT I write. There is a difference.

You are the TEXT you write !Not entirely.  Only a fraction of ME is put into the TEXT.  The rest is WYSIWYG

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']So this "Diary of Adrian Mole" from Sue is like "Dracula" from Bram....

ahem, i think maybe you should do a search online for "The Diary of Adrian Mole".... it's nothing to do with "Dracula"!

Maybe you shuld do it, it does !