Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

I don't know Mary's mother that well. I just know that she is a kind sweet lady. You really analyze the story. Sheesh!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

keep it up Naz yer baffling him!!!!!!

no, naz - you explain to me the connection of adrian with dracula.... I'm too lazy to research it!

OK! Forgive you; They both are writen in the form of diaries and correspondance. Easy

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifNaz I think your a detective!!!!!!!!.......so many ?..and spotting so many flaws!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

And there are many more BG !!!!!!! In my next edition....

there seemed to be an awfy lot of beer drank...were there no wine?....how many pints did you drink BC?.how much wine did the women drink?.........how much food was ate?.was anyone sick?.did anyone have a sore hied next morning?.....did yeeze give the concierge a tip?...were the rooms left tidy?....what did ye have for brekky?

there seemed to be an awfy lot of beer drank...were there no wine?....how many pints did you drink BC?.how much wine did the women drink?.........how much food was ate?.was anyone sick?.did anyone have a sore hied next morning?.....did yeeze give the concierge a tip?...were the rooms left tidy?....what did ye have for brekky?

Brilliant !!!

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely']lmao... naz, you don't love ME. You love the TEXT I write. There is a difference.

You are the TEXT you write !
Not entirely.  Only a fraction of ME is put into the TEXT.  The rest is WYSIWYG

That WYSIWYG is you too !

I'm getting sleepy here, If you went away, sayso please !!!!!!!!!!

Ok BC, go to bed, have a good sleep.

I remember a time, a man who was called BC. He was very bright, excelent writer, and he started a game. This game was really fun. Every girl wanted to know more and more about this BC. He really enjoyed the questions they made. But, eventually, a day had come, when BC didn't answer these complicated questions anymore. He was not prepared for that inspiration he made to the girls. Then he went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

way past my bedtime!!!!!!!!.......Big Brother is so addictive!.even when they are all in bed asleep!roll.gifroll.gif

way past my bedtime!!!!!!!!.......Big Brother is so addictive!.even when they are all in bed asleep!roll.gifroll.gif

I'm still up BG !!! But in my country it's 10:20 pm

Ok BC, go to bed, have a good sleep.

I remember a time, a man who was called BC. He was very bright, excelent writer, and he started a game. This game was really fun. Every girl wanted to know more and more about this BC. He really enjoyed the questions they made. But, eventually, a day had come, when BC didn't answer these complicated questions anymore. He was not prepared for that inspiration he made to the girls. Then he went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

roll.gifroll.gif

this thread will prob be closed when I get up in the morning.;-(.its at ita 1000 posts............

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

nazhira']Ok BC, go to bed, have a good sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

roll.gifroll.gif

this thread will prob be closed when I get up in the morning.;-(.its at ita 1000 posts............

Keep the hope ! But if that happens, I'll start a new one: "There was a man called BC...."

Go to sleep, bye. Love you all, and you too Zhivry !!!!!

hi everyone!! my love still sick, has a throatinfection, but viral related to the herpes simplex-virus. it's a disease that normally occures with little kids, so our GP wondered where he got it from... cant take antibiotics to cure it, just rest a lot and take something to lower the fever... and lots of spoiling by the wife, he said (but thats just male conspirancy...)

its funny you mentionned her LAwoman! my brother-i-l. once said i made him think of sandra bullock and my love and kids compare me too 'lorelai gilmore' a lot... could be just the drinking-habit, coffee-addiction and dislike towards cleaning...

i like the spaceman too! i hope i once own my little fiat 500, or beetle , or minicooper...(all them little cars i love!) and it would look nice on the rearwindow!

LOL! roll.gif

The questions arent even directed at me and i'm feeling tired just reading them! LOL =)
SOmeone should ask a ghost to take the question key off of Nazhira's keyboard. eyes.gif

: )

Looking at the emptiness ofthis threadin hte daylight hours - seems strange. I'm sitting in my classroom (no kids) and reading something so bizare in such a normal place! I'm so tired, my daughter had a restless night which means one for me too - even the concealor stick isn't hidingthe dark circles - maybet he ghosts can help me to feel better and manage to teach for four hours straight!! Send them to me. Ok, have to go and move around so i don't slip into a coma!!!

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']The questions arent even directed at me and i'm feeling tired just reading them! LOL =)

SOmeone should ask a ghost to take the question key off of Nazhira's keyboard. eyes.gif

: )

LOL !!!!

Looking at the emptiness ofthis threadin hte daylight hours - seems strange. I'm sitting in my classroom (no kids) and reading something so bizare in such a normal place! I'm so tired, my daughter had a restless night which means one for me too - even the concealor stick isn't hidingthe dark circles - maybet he ghosts can help me to feel better and manage to teach for four hours straight!! Send them to me. Ok, have to go and move around so i don't slip into a coma!!!

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

You can do it Zhivvy, you are one of us !

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy']Looking at the emptiness ofthis threadin hte daylight hours - seems strange. I'm sitting in my classroom (no kids) and reading something so bizare in such a normal place! I'm so tired, my daughter had a restless night which means one for me too - even the concealor stick isn't hidingthe dark circles - maybet he ghosts can help me to feel better and manage to teach for four hours straight!! Send them to me. Ok, have to go and move around so i don't slip into a coma!!!

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

You can do it Zhivvy, you are one of us !

Oh i will be with you but i just don't know how long for .... I seriously need to get more than a few hours sleep - i'm doing the darked eyed vampyre look quite well though! happy.gif

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

You are not alone! My husband snored his way through the night, drove me nuts, I'm so tired and groggy, can't concentrate on the pooter screen and want to close my eyes, thinking of painting open eyes on my closed eyelids like those old Tom & Jerry cartoons so no one knows I'm napping!tired.gif