Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

We used to have Krispy Kreme (how do you know of them?), but it closed down unfortunately or fortunately if you consider the waistline . . . June? Are you coming to Anaheim???

Oh no, I suppose it sounds like that, but she's 11. It's her first year in Middle School (God help me!!!) and she's just worked so hard and kept trying . . . she's had two weeks of final exams and they culminated in tests in all her classes yesterday afternoon. Results were posted this afternoon . . . not good results . . . but her grades going in were excellent and she kept herself motivated all semester and really knew her stuff, so we celebrate that tonight.
Oh right.  Sorry about that.  Congrats to her and her hard work.  Proud parents are great parents!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56']Nite Zhivvy sleep well .swett BMan dreams!........
thumbsup.gif

Mary, should you not be in bed too? Is it not 1:30 in Scotland?

yep its 1 30 am .......thumbsup.gif..Im not working tomorrow so I have a late night .......smile.gif

So if you have no work, how long will you stay up for?

bandcompletely wrote:

thumbsup.gif

yep its 1 30 am .......thumbsup.gif..Im not working tomorrow so I have a late night .......smile.gif

I'm usually in bed by 8 and home by 11! diggity diggity!

I was in North Carolina and went to Charlottesville,Raligh,and Atlanta for a date with 4 Irish guys .........tongue.gifstayed at Brian and Karens .(Bloodyday7)...they introduced me to Krispy Kreme doughnuts.on my last day may I add!tongue.gif..Loved it Janet !.North Carolina is beautiful!........and im going back in June/July and were going to Chicago .......thumbsup.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

thumbsup.gif

yep its 1 30 am .......
thumbsup.gif
..Im not working tomorrow so I have a late night .......
smile.gif

So if you have no work, how long will you stay up for?

as long as my tumblers full!roll.gifroll.gifits my w/e off!.......clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Hi !!!!!!!!!! How is it working with musicians, helping them to improve their lyrics ???? Very interesting.

Caro from Buenos Aires, Argentina

as long as my tumblers full!roll.gifroll.gifits my w/e off!.......clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

*washed mind*  I won't comment on that last statement.  I'll get into trouble...! lol

Krispy Kremes are to die for . . . too bad it was on your last day, that's just cruel and unusual punishment, tempting you like that, don't they know about the 8th Amendment???

Okay, I'm outta here, gone to dinner finally . . . why do I get the feeling that when I check in next this thread will be on page 20???!!!

Hi !!!!!!!!!! How is it working with musicians, helping them to improve their lyrics ???? Very interesting.

Caro from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Pleased to mee you nazhira.  I no longer work with musicians.  I've retired from the business. I spend most of my time with painting and photography now.  I did work with over 100 bands and managed to help a quarter of those make it into mainstream.

Krispy Kremes are to die for . . . too bad it was on your last day, that's just cruel and unusual punishment, tempting you like that, don't they know about the 8th Amendment???

Okay, I'm outta here, gone to dinner finally . . . why do I get the feeling that when I check in next this thread will be on page 20???!!!

maybe because mary and I are drinking?

There is something about you.... I don't know yet,... I'll tell later

There is something about you.... I don't know yet,... I'll tell later
wink.gifremind you of Mr Fly Nazhira?............

nazhira']There is something about you.... I don't know yet,... I'll tell later

wink.gifremind you of Mr Fly Nazhira?............

Now, this Mr Fly has been mentioned numerous times.  Who is he?  What does he do?  Where is he from?  would I like him?  I've never had a gay experience but sure, beggars can't be choosers, especially at my age!

Definitly, but most, Nazhira's intuition !!!!!!!!!

Just one question....

Have you been in Ireland last year ????????

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

nazhira']There is something about you.... I don't know yet,... I'll tell later

wink.gif

remind you of Mr Fly Nazhira?............

Now, this Mr Fly has been mentioned numerous times.  Who is he?  What does he do?  Where is he from?  would I like him?  I've never had a gay experience but sure, beggars can't be choosers, especially at my age!

Mr Fly was a longtime poster in the Zoo .a very intelligent man who spoke his mins .similar to you .......tongue.gifthink you would have got along just nice!tongue.gif

Mr Fly was a longtime poster in the Zoo .a very intelligent man who spoke his mins .similar to you .......tongue.gifthink you would have got along just nice!tongue.gif

interesting.  his name suited him then. did i read that he was banned?  If he was, why?