Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Looking at the emptiness ofthis threadin hte daylight hours - seems strange. I'm sitting in my classroom (no kids) and reading something so bizare in such a normal place! I'm so tired, my daughter had a restless night which means one for me too - even the concealor stick isn't hidingthe dark circles - maybet he ghosts can help me to feel better and manage to teach for four hours straight!! Send them to me. Ok, have to go and move around so i don't slip into a coma!!!

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

You are not alone! My husband snored his way through the night, drove me nuts, I'm so tired and groggy, can't concentrate on the pooter screen and want to close my eyes, thinking of painting open eyes on my closed eyelids like those old Tom & Jerry cartoons so no one knows I'm napping!tired.gif

May nip down to the art dept to see if they can do that on my glasses - just 2 lessons to go ..... counting down the minutes. I had no problem with hubby snoring last night, but daughter being restless and a snoring cat!!!!! But he's too cute couldn't move him smile.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Looking at the emptiness ofthis threadin hte daylight hours - seems strange. I'm sitting in my classroom (no kids) and reading something so bizare in such a normal place! I'm so tired, my daughter had a restless night which means one for me too - even the concealor stick isn't hidingthe dark circles - maybet he ghosts can help me to feel better and manage to teach for four hours straight!! Send them to me. Ok, have to go and move around so i don't slip into a coma!!!

Laters all!

(if i'm not asleep)

You are not alone! My husband snored his way through the night, drove me nuts, I'm so tired and groggy, can't concentrate on the pooter screen and want to close my eyes, thinking of painting open eyes on my closed eyelids like those old Tom & Jerry cartoons so no one knows I'm napping!
tired.gif

May nip down to the art dept to see if they can do that on my glasses - just 2 lessons to go ..... counting down the minutes. I had no problem with hubby snoring last night, but daughter being restless and a snoring cat!!!!! But he's too cute couldn't move him smile.gifCats are funny like that, they have it sussed, we often find ourselves sitting in the most awkward positions, cramped up or on the floor watching telly while our cats are cosied up on the sofa or in front of the fire just too cute to disturb! funny

The questions arent even directed at me and i'm feeling tired just reading them! LOL =)
Vertigoed, I'm happy now... I thought it was just mean getting "brain drain" from the huge amount of questions! tongue.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']The questions arent even directed at me and i'm feeling tired just reading them! LOL =)

SOmeone should ask a ghost to take the question key off of Nazhira's keyboard. eyes.gif

: )

Now, that has to be the best Idea today!  wink.gif

hm, just got to this thread ... seems like a ball (no Zhivvy, not the one you and your magnificent husband will be going to) ... think I have to start reading up !

No, Im' never ever going on holiday again ... just missed out on too much here !

And I'm also never ever going along again when we need to buy a new car ! (hopefully I'll be rid of that for about the best part of the pcoming 10 years) !

A very sane threads? If you think talking about (and thinking we are) ghosts, vampyres, fictional characters etc is considered sane...

Of course it is sane - if it isn't then my lessons are soo so wrong  - which they are at times!happy.gif

Cats are funny like that, they have it sussed, we often find ourselves sitting in the most awkward positions, cramped up or on the floor watching telly while our cats are cosied up on the sofa or in front of the fire just too cute to disturb! funny

I know - he's currently squashed between my daughter and me on the sofa - none of us comfy but not giving in!

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

The questions arent even directed at me and i'm feeling tired just reading them! LOL =)

SOmeone should ask a ghost to take the question key off of Nazhira's keyboard.
eyes.gif

: )

Now, that has to be the best Idea today!  wink.gif

We also need to remove BG's question key! tongue.gif

bandcompletely']A very sane threads? If you think talking about (and thinking we are) ghosts, vampyres, fictional characters etc is considered sane...

It's the sanest (is that a word?) thread in here BC... Only thing is, nobody else knows that yet!

babs... do it like this:

Open another Browser window so you can keep this post open for reference while doing the following:

Copy the little piece of code that is after the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=. (In your case, it is TfJe8hQ8ha0)

Then click reply on this post I have posted - IMPORTANT - make sure you click the REPLY button.

Then click on the "Video" button (it's the little icon to the right of the smiley face).

In the little pop-up window, paste in your youtube code. then click on the little "youtube" icon. Your video will appear.

Click INSERT.

Click POST and there, it's done.

Sincerely yours,

Bandcompletely Educational And Ultra Technological Yelps (B.E.A.U.T.Y)

I DID IT!!! thanx for helping ou, BC!!!

taped a 'post-it' note next to pc...wont remember it otherwise....not a very technical-brainwink.gif

so hope fer this in Chicago.......... Glasgow.love the way BMan says it!........tongue.gif.He loves us Weegies ye know!wink.gif

BC's way doesnt work for me ........ohwell.gifI have to type in song /artist..then Goggle.nothing works for me here........I have a message and when I click it it doesnt appear.no emials either...........has the Ghosts here came to haunt me?.........pimp.gif

not only you bg: my homepage constant has the 1 new message sign, and the you have 3 new profilecomments too... it's annoying cause i always have to open messages to see if there really are any new ones...

not only you bg: my homepage constant has the 1 new message sign, and the you have 3 new profilecomments too... it's annoying cause i always have to open messages to see if there really are any new ones...

The only time i have messages is when it says 0 messages!!! And i always seem to have friends request pending but then no-one - keep feeling popular just to get let down again and again frown.gif

poor zhiv....but you ARE popular! we all want to meet youohwell.gif and have a drink with you !

what blue envelop, BG??

..never noticed it before laugh.gif!! or may be it just appeared there after mentionning it, what a coincidence! (inventing something here, to keep you all from saying it's the wine...blurbling my sight...)

poor zhiv....but you ARE popular! we all want to meet youohwell.gif and have a drink with you !

what blue envelop, BG??

Thank you happy.gif

awe Zhivvy ........(((((hugs)))))).theres a wee blue envelope at top next to your name ...'welcome...badgirl56..BLUE ENVELOPE..(not you?.click here)'...on your homepage........