Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

barbara1']poor zhiv....but you ARE popular! we all want to meet you
ohwell.gif
 and have a drink with you !

what blue envelop, BG??

Love you Zhi !!!!!!!

Thank you  - love you all too!! looking forwards to finally meeting you soon Barbara - even though you are making me drive and not drink any wine!!! (think i may change that)laugh.gif 

I like the opening song for our movie Naz - quite apt i think - so a road trip round ireland first before we set off further - i like this idea.

Other song ideas for the soundtrack:

I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight - U2

Crazy Nights - Kiss

I'm on the road again - Canned Heat

The wanderer - Dion

Any more ideas?Oh ! This thread make me drink more wine.....

Definitly "I'll go crazy..." I love that too, definitly, sometimes I sing that for my husband !

I'm thinking BC.....DANGER........

You have to make a book based on this thread, you will be millonaire. ( Please share with us the incomes ).

Try to save all we are saying...............

Ohhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! What an idea,.....Thank you Naz.......

mmmmm, ooooooooh .... I mean ohhhh! Thank you Naz. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge... um, are we thinking about the same thing? lmao

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

ohwell.gif

what blue envelop, BG??

Love you Zhi !!!!!!!

Thank you  - love you all too!! looking forwards to finally meeting you soon Barbara - even though you are making me drive and not drink any wine!!! (think i may change that)
laugh.gif

I like the opening song for our movie Naz - quite apt i think - so a road trip round ireland first before we set off further - i like this idea.

Crazy Nights - Kiss

The wanderer - Dion

Any more ideas?

It all depends on our route:

If we go to Berlin, the song will have to be Zoo Station - U2

If you end up in Galway, then the song will be Fields of Athenry - Paddy O'Reilly

Because you all have this strange fascination with the dirtiest capital in Europe (ie. Dublin) then the song will be Dirty Old Town - The Pogues

If any of you show up in a yellow dress, the the song will be Lemon - U2

If we travel to the top of the Eiffel Tower, the song will be Vertigo - U2

The song list is endless, limited by our creativity ... and going by the change in subjects in this thread, I don't think there is a limit!

I will go with the yelow dress !!!!!!!

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

ohwell.gif

what blue envelop, BG??

Love you Zhi !!!!!!!

Thank you  - love you all too!! looking forwards to finally meeting you soon Barbara - even though you are making me drive and not drink any wine!!! (think i may change that)
laugh.gif

Crazy Nights - Kiss

The wanderer - Dion

Any more ideas?

It all depends on our route:

If you end up in Galway, then the song will be Fields of Athenry - Paddy O'Reilly

Because you all have this strange fascination with the dirtiest capital in Europe (ie. Dublin) then the song will be Dirty Old Town - The Pogues

The song list is endless, limited by our creativity ... and going by the change in subjects in this thread, I don't think there is a limit!

I will go with the yelow dress !!!!!!!

when I was writing about the girl in the yellow dress, I was thinking of you Naz....! 

nazhira']I'm thinking BC.....DANGER........

You have to make a book based on this thread, you will be millonaire. ( Please share with us the incomes ).

mmmmm, ooooooooh .... I mean ohhhh! Thank you Naz. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge... um, are we thinking about the same thing? lmao

ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way: in my last post of the travel, see I said Ireland instead Dublin,....that was just for you !

depends on our route:

I spent a weekend drving my friends mad in Berlin singing Zoo Station for 48 hours!!!

Could have:

If we visit Rome - Roam - B52s

And each night the closing singalong before bed would probably be 7 drunken nights (or however many nights we are there)

But saying that, would you all mind if I went in a red dress? lmao

We are open mind people ...

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I'm thinking BC.....DANGER........

ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way: in my last post of the travel, see I said Ireland instead Dublin,....that was just for you !

So even if I am not thinking about thinking about things to be thinking about that you might be thinking about, you are still thinking that which I haven't been thinking about in a way that I could be thinking.  Interesting.

Thank you - Dublin. Bah. lol

depends on our route:

I spent a weekend drving my friends mad in Berlin singing Zoo Station for 48 hours!!!

Could have:

all seriousness aside for a moment... ever notice that the song Zoo Station has a moving train sound going on in the background.  I only noticed that recently.... but I'm not very observant in the hearing the department what with being deaf in one ear and i can't hear in the other :-P

bandcompletely']But saying that, would you all mind if I went in a red dress? lmao

We are open mind people ...

And if I want to wear that red dress while going commando?  I don't like the knicker line thing going on... you know yerself! :P

Zhivvy
']
 depends on our route:

Could have:

all seriousness aside for a moment... ever notice that the song Zoo Station has a moving train sound going on in the background.  I only noticed that recently.... but I'm not very observant in the hearing the department what with being deaf in one ear and i can't hear in the other :-P

So you are completely deaf? Now i must listen to Zoo Station.... Any song that a deaf person can hear is truly amazing!

Will listen out for that - that you for telling me which album to listen to on the way to work tomorrow!!!

It's strange how every so often you pick up something which you have never heard before in years of listening.

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely
wrote:

Zhivvy
']
 depends on our route:

Could have:

So you are completely deaf? Now i must listen to Zoo Station.... Any song that a deaf person can hear is truly amazing!

Speak up vertigoed.  I'm getting old and my eyes aren't as good at hearing as they used to.

Listen to zoo station.... but listen to it real loud so that it causes a vibration on yer 'eart. Know what I mean.  When you are listenin' to it that loud, who needs ears!?

Will listen out for that - that you for telling me which album to listen to on the way to work tomorrow!!!

It's strange how every so often you pick up something which you have never heard before in years of listening.

Ever notice that in the Song "October" that there is the sound of a cat whining in the background?

Sorry, I'm back, my explorer just went away, curious, while I was laughting for 5 minutes like crazy !

Zhivvy']Will listen out for that - that you for telling me which album to listen to on the way to work tomorrow!!!

Ever notice that in the Song "October" that there is the sound of a cat whining in the background?

Maybe, the ghost of cat....you can hear it

BC: I love the title, but I have to say...

I'm a famous alcholic !

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy']Will listen out for that - that you for telling me which album to listen to on the way to work tomorrow!!!

Most music i listen to has a cat whining in the background - especially when it's his dinner time!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Most music i listen to has a cat whining in the background - especially when it's his dinner time!!

Very LOLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think BC is offended again !!!!!!!!! Did you see he disapared again......... Love you BC, you are the soul of this thread........

In other post you ask why you are the only man here

I'll give you the answer: You need steel balls to get with so many girls !!!!!

Sorry, I'm back, my explorer just went away, curious, while I was laughting for 5 minutes like crazy !
It went away... jus' li' tha'!  Where did it go?  And what were you laughing about?

OK, everybody left me alone here again ! It's my karma it seems.....

I will have to talk to myself again........Be prepared !!!

I think BC is offended again !!!!!!!!! Did you see he disapared again......... Love you BC, you are the soul of this thread........

In other post you ask why you are the only man here

I'll give you the answer: You need steel balls to get with so many girls !!!!!

BC - With balls of steel and hands of cream.... mmm, hands of cream.  Now, imagine being caressed by hands of cream!  Kinda kinky....!

I've not been offended.  i was in the political post posting my non-political stance on subjects I know little, and care littl,e about.  But I just thought I'd give my tuppence in the hope that it opens up dialogue between those who are racially charged, emotionally charged and physically charged.

So, am i the only guy on here with balls of steel?