Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I'm thinking BC.....DANGER........

You have to make a book based on this thread, you will be millonaire. ( Please share with us the incomes ).

Try to save all we are saying...............

Ohhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! What an idea,.....Thank you Naz.......

mmmmm, ooooooooh .... I mean ohhhh! Thank you Naz. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge... um, are we thinking about the same thing? lmao

ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way: in my last post of the travel, see I said Ireland instead Dublin,....that was just for you !

So even if I am not thinking about thinking about things to be thinking about that you might be thinking about, you are still thinking that which I haven't been thinking about in a way that I could be thinking.  Interesting.

Thank you - Dublin. Bah. lol

This was what I was laughting about !!!!!!!!!!!

My explorer went away, to find a phsquiatrstststststhghghgg ( I don't know how to write it )

OK, everybody left me alone here again ! It's my karma it seems.....

I will have to talk to myself again........Be prepared !!!

I'll listen.  Chat away.

*puts on earphones and puts the music up real loud*

nazhira']I think BC is offended again !!!!!!!!! Did you see he disapared again......... Love you BC, you are the soul of this thread........

In other post you ask why you are the only man here

I'll give you the answer: You need steel balls to get with so many girls !!!!!

BC - With balls of steel and hands of cream.... mmm, hands of cream.  Now, imagine being caressed by hands of cream!  Kinda kinky....!

I've not been offended.  i was in the political post posting my non-political stance on subjects I know little, and care littl,e about.  But I just thought I'd give my tuppence in the hope that it opens up dialogue between those who are racially charged, emotionally charged and physically charged.

So, am i the only guy on here with balls of steel?

Ohhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! You have to see my political posts. I love it.

See one about Cuba is freaking me out !!!!!!!

Hands of cream. I didn't mention that ?????

But I just thought I'd give my tuppence in the hope that it opens up dialogue between those who are racially charged, emotionally charged and physically charged

The key is: physically charged....

nazhira']OK, everybody left me alone here again ! It's my karma it seems.....

I will have to talk to myself again........Be prepared !!!

I'll listen.  Chat away.

*puts on earphones and puts the music up real loud*

Ok, but you said before that taking my question key from my keyboard was the best idea !

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I'm thinking BC.....DANGER........

You have to make a book based on this thread, you will be millonaire. ( Please share with us the incomes ).

Try to save all we are saying...............

Ohhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! What an idea,.....Thank you Naz.......

mmmmm, ooooooooh .... I mean ohhhh! Thank you Naz. Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge... um, are we thinking about the same thing? lmao

ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!

By the way: in my last post of the travel, see I said Ireland instead Dublin,....that was just for you !

So even if I am not thinking about thinking about things to be thinking about that you might be thinking about, you are still thinking that which I haven't been thinking about in a way that I could be thinking.  Interesting.

Thank you - Dublin. Bah. lol

This was what I was laughting about !!!!!!!!!!!

My explorer went away, to find a phsquiatrstststststhghghgg ( I don't know how to write it )

The word is psychiatrist.  I think that is what you were looking for. 

I wrote a whole post here and then clicked back before sending it.  i did that by accident.  Anyway, it must not have been interesting.  If it was interesting, it would have been dying to post itself!

The word is psychiatrist. I think that is what you were looking for.

I wrote a whole post here and then clicked back before sending it. i did that by accident. Anyway, it must not have been interesting. If it was interesting, it would have been dying to post itself!

Ohhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! Too much to think on this !

We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']I think BC is offended again !!!!!!!!! Did you see he disapared again......... Love you BC, you are the soul of this thread........

BC - With balls of steel and hands of cream.... mmm, hands of cream.  Now, imagine being caressed by hands of cream!  Kinda kinky....!

I've not been offended.  i was in the political post posting my non-political stance on subjects I know little, and care littl,e about.  But I just thought I'd give my tuppence in the hope that it opens up dialogue between those who are racially charged, emotionally charged and physically charged.

But I just thought I'd give my tuppence in the hope that it opens up dialogue between those who are racially charged, emotionally charged and physically charged

The key is: physically charged....The one about Cuba is freaking you out?  Lost me there....  I got lost at cuba... I just got distracted thinking about cigars.

Hands of cream was something I invented ... I thought it would be good for the ladies... all ladies love putting cream all over their bodies... so wouldn't their ideal man be one who has hands of cream.... I can just imagine you all getting interested immediately!

Physically charged, emotionally?

I'm not looking for that. I don't believe in psychiatristststsdsdshjdh !

I don't even like them

Do you think I need one ????............

I wrote a whole post here and then clicked back before sending it. i did that by accident. Anyway, it must not have been interesting. If it was interesting, it would have been dying to post itself!

have I got your mind working over-time?

We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!
Sorry girl ! I don't agree with you. If you think you need a psyhoanalysisttstsgghg , just go and talk to friends. They care about you, they would listen and help you.

Zhivvy, I discovered a way to psychoanalyse oneself.  You got into a room with no distractions (i.e. room has no tv, no radio, no windows, but has cushions all over the walls and is locked by a security guard or psychiatrist form the outside).  Then, when your all alone you chat to yourself.  you ask yourself questions that only you know the answers to.  You ask the easy questions first to determine if you are telling the truth.  You might ask what your mother's maiden name is; what was the name of your first pet; are you married; how old are you; etc etc.  Then you get to the more complicated stuff such as where you want to see yourself in 5 years time; whether you are happy with life; how you would better the lives of those who you are in contact with; whether you want to question your actions; how you will change your actions for better or wordse; whether you should stay or should go; whether smoking is a good idea when you already have lost 2 lungs!  you get the idea... if you didn't get bored and were able to read this far!

Zhivvy']We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!

Sorry girl ! I don't agree with you. If you think you need a psyhoanalysisttstsgghg , just go and talk to friends. They care about you, they would listen and help you.

That is what i meant - maybe i wasn't clear enough - the tiredness etc.....

We can talk to friends and they can talk to us. If me and my friends have problems we can share them and offer them good sound advice, it's just that we can't do it to ourself!

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

The key is: physically charged....
The one about Cuba is freaking you out?  Lost me there....  I got lost at cuba... I just got distracted thinking about cigars.

Hands of cream was something I invented ... I thought it would be good for the ladies... all ladies love putting cream all over their bodies... so wouldn't their ideal man be one who has hands of cream.... I can just imagine you all getting interested immediately!

Physically charged, emotionally?

The thread was " Cuba is freaking me out". A lot of fascists talking stupidities and bushet and rabish, when I read I went mad and was very agresive.

"Hands of cream": Did'nt you prove it yet ?

Physically.

Zhivvy']We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!

... you got friends who will listen and help you.  What if you are a horrible person and have no friends. In that case, you need a psychiatrist because no one else will listen to you without being paid!

nazhira']The word is psychiatrist. I think that is what you were looking for.

have I got your mind working over-time?

You can't reach my mind yet !

The thread was " Cuba is freaking me out". A lot of fascists talking stupidities and bushet and rabish, when I read I went mad and was very agresive.

Physically.

In politics, generally, people talk a lot of stupid rubbish and they tend to make people mad and aggressive.  That's what creates WAR.

I didn't prove it yet.  And I definitely didn't do it physically.  Got any suggestions as to how I could go about it?

nazhira wrote:

... you got friends who will listen and help you.  What if you are a horrible person and have no friends. In that case, you need a psychiatrist because no one else will listen to you without being paid!

That is true! but then the psychiatrist will work out whey you are horrible and help you to overcome your problems and then you can start making friends

Zhivvy, I discovered a way to psychoanalyse oneself.  You got into a room with no distractions (i.e. room has no tv, no radio, no windows, but has cushions all over the walls and is locked by a security guard or psychiatrist form the outside).  Then, when your all alone you chat to yourself.  you ask yourself questions that only you know the answers to.  You ask the easy questions first to determine if you are telling the truth.  You might ask what your mother's maiden name is; what was the name of your first pet; are you married; how old are you; etc etc.  Then you get to the more complicated stuff such as where you want to see yourself in 5 years time; whether you are happy with life; how you would better the lives of those who you are in contact with; whether you want to question your actions; how you will change your actions for better or wordse; whether you should stay or should go; whether smoking is a good idea when you already have lost 2 lungs!  you get the idea... if you didn't get bored and were able to read this far!

Totally true !

Should I stay or should I go ????? !!!!!!!!!!

bandcompletely wrote:

Totally true !

Stay!!!!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely']

That is true! but then the psychiatrist will work out whey you are horrible and help you to overcome your problems and then you can start making friends

I'm horribly hopeless.  Those were the words uttered by my psychiatrist at our last session.  He was talking about himself - he was hopeless. He didn't help me at all!  I've still got problems.  Just read what I write!

nazhira']

Physically.

In politics, generally, people talk a lot of stupid rubbish and they tend to make people mad and aggressive.  That's what creates WAR.

I didn't prove it yet.  And I definitely didn't do it physically.  Got any suggestions as to how I could go about it?

"In politics, generally, people talk a lot of stupid rubbish and they tend to make people mad and aggressive.  That's what creates WAR."

As a diplomatic man used to say: "My job is very important,... I keep them talking "....

"I didn't prove it yet.  And I definitely didn't do it physically.  Got any suggestions as to how I could go about it?"

So you did it.... in what way ?????

Suggestions later,... After the time of minor protection....

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Totally true !

Stay!!!!happy.gif

Yeah, you better stay.  Stay faraway.  So close!

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Who is horrible ? Hitler.

Everybody can make friends, maybe a few, maybe just one, maybe a couple in the distance. Nobody could tell you how to make friends. It's in human nature to make friends,....or not... but you are on command !