Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

"In politics, generally, people talk a lot of stupid rubbish and they tend to make people mad and aggressive.  That's what creates WAR."

As a diplomatic man used to say: "My job is very important,... I keep them talking "....

"I didn't prove it yet.  And I definitely didn't do it physically.  Got any suggestions as to how I could go about it?"

So you did it.... in what way ?????

Suggestions later,... After the time of minor protection....

If you can keep them talking, you can keep them talking for a little longer than normal but eventually the talking stops.

I didn't do it.  I don't really have hands of cream.  I'm not really a superhero for women!  I'm just an ordinary guy with ordinary hands.  I'll just have to apply the cream in the normal manner like any other guy.  i got soft hands tho... does that help? ;-)

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy']We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!

Zhivvy, I discovered a way to psychoanalyse oneself.  You got into a room with no distractions (i.e. room has no tv, no radio, no windows, but has cushions all over the walls and is locked by a security guard or psychiatrist form the outside).  Then, when your all alone you chat to yourself.  you ask yourself questions that only you know the answers to.  You ask the easy questions first to determine if you are telling the truth.  You might ask what your mother's maiden name is; what was the name of your first pet; are you married; how old are you; etc etc.  Then you get to the more complicated stuff such as where you want to see yourself in 5 years time; whether you are happy with life; how you would better the lives of those who you are in contact with; whether you want to question your actions; how you will change your actions for better or wordse; whether you should stay or should go; whether smoking is a good idea when you already have lost 2 lungs!  you get the idea... if you didn't get bored and were able to read this far!

Totally true !

Should I stay or should I go ????? !!!!!!!!!!

Stay!!!!
happy.gif

Yeah, you better stay.  Stay faraway.  So close!

Yes !!!!! And what a song !

They played when I was in Dublin, I was.....

I'll stay, and I'll gonna go crazy....

BC: Remember you are balls of steel. You almost don't have to do anything else.

Politics: I will go for ever with talking, talk and more talk, and refuse war....

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy']We are all good at the psychoanalysing others - but when we do it to ourselves we can never get to a conclusion and offer ourselves good advice!

Zhivvy, I discovered a way to psychoanalyse oneself.  You got into a room with no distractions (i.e. room has no tv, no radio, no windows, but has cushions all over the walls and is locked by a security guard or psychiatrist form the outside).  Then, when your all alone you chat to yourself.  you ask yourself questions that only you know the answers to.  You ask the easy questions first to determine if you are telling the truth.  You might ask what your mother's maiden name is; what was the name of your first pet; are you married; how old are you; etc etc.  Then you get to the more complicated stuff such as where you want to see yourself in 5 years time; whether you are happy with life; how you would better the lives of those who you are in contact with; whether you want to question your actions; how you will change your actions for better or wordse; whether you should stay or should go; whether smoking is a good idea when you already have lost 2 lungs!  you get the idea... if you didn't get bored and were able to read this far!

Totally true !

Stay!!!!
happy.gif

So you going to be the angel that hits the ground?

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Totally true !

Stay!!!!
happy.gif

So you going to be the angel that hits the ground?

Yes, I am

BC: Remember you are balls of steel. You almost don't have to do anything else.

Politics: I will go for ever with talking, talk and more talk, and refuse war....

True.  I'll do nothing and just watch you girls from my tree. 

*Gets our his binoculars and looks in Naz's room*

*Forgets the politics of war... and thinks about love*

nazhira']BC: Remember you are balls of steel. You almost don't have to do anything else.

True.

I'm a very private person.

I don't wanna talk about the war between the nations ......... No right now !!!!!!!!

Zhiv: Don't be lost

We can be your physcaiotraissdtsdsfjkdh !!!!!!!!!!!

Start talking....

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']BC: Remember you are balls of steel. You almost don't have to do anything else.

True.

I'm a very private person.

I don't wanna talk about the war between the nations ......... No right now !!!!!!!!

*instead puts on his night vision goggles*

Let's talk about the price of chickens. 

There is nothing interesting in my room, the interesting thing is in me.

I'm a vegetarian.

Try again...

There is nothing interesting in my room, the interesting thing is in me.

You mean you are not in your room? So who is that shadowy character robbing all your stuff?  Oh there he goes, climbing down the drainpipe...

Zhiv: Don't be lost

Start talking....

Actually for once I am really happy at the moment and i feel great about it. I have suffered badly from depression in the past so I'm sure it will come back sometime soon. I have a good family in my husband and daughter and wider family too. Yeah, sure we argue etc.. but nothing bad. I finally have a job, not permenant but it is work so the money worries have gone! I have every day worries but I can honestly say that I can smile now and it comes from my heart! happy.gif

but when i need some physcajkdghdkhdkfhdk i will come you you! 

I'm a vegetarian.

Try again...

Veggie or not, the price of chickens impacts us all.  Price goes up, vegetable prices go up.  Prices come down, more chickens are killed.

nazhira']Let's talk about the price of chickens.

I'm a vegetarian.

Try again...

Veggie or not, the price of chickens impacts us all.  Price goes up, vegetable prices go up.  Prices come down, more chickens are killed.

I'm veggie too! But still have to buy chicken for husband and daughter!

You mean you are not in your room? So who is that shadowy character robbing all your stuff? Oh there he goes, climbing down the drainpipe...

Maybe it's you....

The only extrange character in my home is a leprecham ball that I gave to my daughter from my Ireland's trip

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Zhiv: Don't be lost

Start talking....

Actually for once I am really happy at the moment and i feel great about it. I have suffered badly from depression in the past so I'm sure it will come back sometime soon. I have a good family in my husband and daughter and wider family too. Yeah, sure we argue etc.. but nothing bad. I finally have a job, not permenant but it is work so the money worries have gone! I have every day worries but I can honestly say that I can smile now and it comes from my heart! happy.gif

but when i need some physcajkdghdkhdkfhdk i will come you you! 

I used to have depression. I cured myself.  Did all the drugs (doctors love to get a person out of their office by subscribing them mind-altering drugs) but they never worked... also I'm anti-drugs.  So I did the other option: Understand my condition and address it.  It worked.  Now I'm a happy rounded out fella who loves to do the same to others... but oddly enough, i still cry during the sad parts of movies... weird isn't it? 

bandcompletely wrote:

I'm a vegetarian.

Try again...

Mee too, sadly !

Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

I'm a vegetarian.

Try again...

Mee too, sadly !

Won't make them anything with bones in though!

I'll be out for a while because my daughter Lara is asking me for painting with her ! I can't say no.... See you later

You mean you are not in your room? So who is that shadowy character robbing all your stuff? Oh there he goes, climbing down the drainpipe...

Maybe it's you....

The only extrange character in my home is a leprecham ball that I gave to my daughter from my Ireland's trip

no, not me.  argentina is miles away from me.

What's a leprechaun ball?  Is that like a ball a leprechaun gives out when he has lost his pot of gold to some bastard who managed to find it at the end of a rainbow?

To paint or not to paint. That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the brush to paint

The scenes and views or outragous sightings

Or to paint arms amid the seas of troubles......

Off to bed - night all x

To paint or not to paint. That is the question.

I paint just not walls

bandcompletely']To paint or not to paint. That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the brush to paint

The scenes and views or outragous sightings

Or to paint arms amid the seas of troubles......

Off to bed - night all xIs that a quote or words of your own?  In any case, they are excellent.  Vivid.

Sleep well.