Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']To paint or not to paint. That is the question.

I paint just not walls

A hobby or a vocation?

both as I'd like it to be a vocation but it wont make me much money!

nazhira']You mean you are not in your room? So who is that shadowy character robbing all your stuff? Oh there he goes, climbing down the drainpipe...

Maybe it's you....

The only extrange character in my home is a leprecham ball that I gave to my daughter from my Ireland's trip

no, not me.  argentina is miles away from me.

What's a leprechaun ball?  Is that like a ball a leprechaun gives out when he has lost his pot of gold to some bastard who managed to find it at the end of a rainbow?

Only 15 hours from you !

I met a girl on Saturday night at a party and she is into painting too. She is like you - she loves it but it doesn't make her much money. So she also plays music and teaches music to pay the bills.

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']You mean you are not in your room? So who is that shadowy character robbing all your stuff? Oh there he goes, climbing down the drainpipe...

Maybe it's you....

The only extrange character in my home is a leprecham ball that I gave to my daughter from my Ireland's trip

What's a leprechaun ball?  Is that like a ball a leprechaun gives out when he has lost his pot of gold to some bastard who managed to find it at the end of a rainbow?

Only 15 hours from you !15 hours isn't exactly a walk in the park!  ;-)

I met a girl on Saturday night at a party and she is into painting too. She is like you - she loves it but it doesn't make her much money. So she also plays music and teaches music to pay the bills.

yes well i'm trying to find a job and get my art out there! Once this exhibiton that i'm helping with is done and I can bring all my stuff home I'll be taking photos and making my portfolio site!

NY girl, you never got her name !

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Maybe it's you....

Only 15 hours from you !
15 hours isn't exactly a walk in the park!  ;-)

I had longer nights than that !

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely']I met a girl on Saturday night at a party and she is into painting too. She is like you - she loves it but it doesn't make her much money. So she also plays music and teaches music to pay the bills.

yes well i'm trying to find a job and get my art out there! Once this exhibiton that i'm helping with is done and I can bring all my stuff home I'll be taking photos and making my portfolio site!

Fair play to yah.  I hope it all works out!

bandcompletely']I met a girl on Saturday night at a party and she is into painting too. She is like you - she loves it but it doesn't make her much money. So she also plays music and teaches music to pay the bills.

NY girl, you never got her name !

I never got whose name?  The girl who plays music?  I did.  her name was Jenny.

The NY girl was someone different.  She gave me her name but I forgot it. 

Claire T wrote:

101_0265.jpg

one i'm working on at the moment

anyway i'm off to bed it's half past the 00 hour of the am

nite peeps

vivid colours CT.

Sleep well!

wait and till you see the others you'll be wondering what planet i'm on lol

nite everyone and BC

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

nite peeps

I'm very bad for the art thing, but I will say what I first though when I saw it.

I though about diggesting system, kind of cut of the body drawing.

Very interesting !

Don't folow me on my crazy though, just to say I felt something when I saw it

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

nite peeps

I'm very bad for the art thing, but I will say what I first though when I saw it.

Very interesting !

Naz - can I have your eyes!?

nazhira wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

nite peeps

Very interesting !

Yes, but for a litle while ! I need them tomorrow.

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

Claire T wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T wrote:

nite peeps

Very interesting !

Yes, but for a litle while ! I need them tomorrow.

lol.  thanks.  I'll give them straight back when I'm finished with them!

In second thoughts, what I'm watching these days.... you can keep them !

In second thoughts, what I'm watching these days.... you can keep them !
Alright.  I've just bought a nice little case to keep them in.  They'll be safe here.  Every now and then, I'll give them eye drops so that they don't dry out... just in case you ever want them back ;-)

Ok, but maybe, I can borrow your ears, so I can hear that interesting thinks you hear in your deafness

You take my ears, you'll be listening to the ocean

Exsactly what I want to hear !!!!!! I love ocean, is the best....

Most after thta political discussion with that kinda of school boy, is sad.

Sometimes I think my mission in the world is encoraging people to think, to see beyond the wall they have in front of them..... I hope this world make it.