Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

OK girls ! Let's write our messages to Bono now, BC is making sure he read it, so this is our chance !

Do it !

OK girls ! Let's write our messages to Bono now, BC is making sure he read it, so this is our chance !

Do it !

It might be a good idea to include an S.A.E. so he can respond - he's very "lazy" (otherwise known as "tight") when it comes to buying stamps.  So write what it is down on paper, post it to me. I'll make sure he gets it and voila, you'll have your response in the post by next christmas.

Ho ho ho!

Santa Clause.

Wow BC, good idea ! But invate all of us to the pint, we can say to him a lot of things too. In my case, I'm very angry he is not coming to South america this year.

Warning: If you're coming for a pint, you just have to follow these 3 rules:

1. You buy your own pint.

2. You don't bring up Larry.

3. You keep your hands to yourself.

roll.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']Wow BC, good idea ! But invate all of us to the pint, we can say to him a lot of things too. In my case, I'm very angry he is not coming to South america this year.

roll.gif

1. I always do, I don't like people buy my alcohol.

2. ????

3. I don't want to know what this means.

This thread is really getting a puke

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira']Wow BC, good idea ! But invate all of us to the pint, we can say to him a lot of things too. In my case, I'm very angry he is not coming to South america this year.

roll.gif

2. ????

1. Why?

2. It's a touchy subject. Bring up Larry and that's it... there will be a tirade of 3 and 4 letter words and nothing coherent will be understood for the rest of the night.  We'll all go home wondering what that was all about.

3. It just means you keep your hands to yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Dunno what you were thinking....!

roll.gif

1...nae bother......

2..nae chance....

3 ..nae chance!!!!!!.My hands have a mind of thier own!!!!!.I cannot stop them 'squeezing,nipping,kneeding,fondling 'BMans Bum!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifroll.gifroll.gif

roll.gif

Can do 1 and 2 not too sure about number 3 especially after a few pints of my self bought beer!

I'll be discreet though!!! And will only grope and squeeze once or twice!

{{{hugs}}} Naz - get well soonwe're missing you on here.

It is amazing how we can put in the work hours just to go and see our men perform, and change holiday plans, and drive 800 miles in a day to get to frankfurt!

Now that is love and devotion

eek.gifeek.gif

800miles??????.Now thats devotion fer ye!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

Can do 1 and 2 not too sure about number 3 especially after a few pints of my self bought beer!

roll.gifroll.gifZHIVVY!!!!!!!!.I admire your control over your hands!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

1...nae bother......

2..nae chance....

3 ..nae chance!!!!!!.My hands have a mind of thier own!!!!!.I cannot stop them 'squeezing,nipping,kneeding,fondling 'BMans Bum!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifroll.gifroll.gif

*BC writes his list*

Okay, I need 10 hefty bouncers to protect b-man from scotsgirl. I also need an "anti-Larry-chat" placed inside scotty's gob.  That should do the trick.

Next!

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

2. ????

1. Why?

2. It's a touchy subject. Bring up Larry and that's it... there will be a tirade of 3 and 4 letter words and nothing coherent will be understood for the rest of the night.  We'll all go home wondering what that was all about.

1. I have the money to buy my own stuff. Saying yes for me is like I'm obligated to something....Just an obsesive thing from and obsesive girl....

2. Then bring up Larry 

3. I told you I didn't want to know what that means. That'it. No more comment about it...

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

I think I'm gonna need more security....!

Zhivvy']{{{hugs}}} Naz - get well soonwe're missing you on here.

It is amazing how we can put in the work hours just to go and see our men perform, and change holiday plans, and drive 800 miles in a day to get to frankfurt!

eek.gifeek.gif

800miles??????.Now thats devotion fer ye!!!!!!thumbsup.gif

I know all the way from the South of Poland to Frankfurt - early start I think that day. Have to be in Poland on the 9th as little 'uns bday and she wants to spend with her polish grandma (grandma by love not blood!) so have to leave early morning leave. Had to change holiday plans as well so could get Hannover, and though may add frankfurt too as only two days earlier! 

That is either devotion or insanity from my half and complete understanding and love from hubby dear!

Zhivvy wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

I think I'm gonna need more security....!

Sorry, but i've been after, groping, squeezing, biting etc... some part of that body for years! If the opportunity arises I'm not going to ignore it!devil.gif

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

nazhira wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

roll.gif

2. ????

1. Why?

1. I have the money to buy my own stuff. Saying yes for me is like I'm obligated to something....Just an obsesive thing from and obsesive girl....

2. Then bring up Larry 

3. I told you I didn't want to know what that means. That'it. No more comment about it...

okay, we have one obsessive girl trying to gain admittance. We need more security!  tongue.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gifeek.gif

800miles??????.Now thats devotion fer ye!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I know all the way from the South of Poland to Frankfurt - early start I think that day. Have to be in Poland on the 9th as little 'uns bday and she wants to spend with her polish grandma (grandma by love not blood!) so have to leave early morning leave. Had to change holiday plans as well so could get Hannover, and though may add frankfurt too as only two days earlier! 

That is either devotion or insanity from my half and complete understanding and love from hubby dear!

Two assylum personnel will also be there to take you "home" after the event.  For your own safety and sanity.  We'll send a card to your hubby to let him know you are in safe hands.

I have to figure out how to break the news to your poor daughter....! 

okay, we have one obsessive girl trying to gain admittance. We need more security!

I can give you all the security you need !

laugh.gifbut BC ..I have a question to ask him bout Larry!!!!!!.Only he knows the answer!roll.gifroll.gif

Remember rule 2.  No ifs buts ahs, ohs, but jesuss or any other degression into obstinance!

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gifeek.gif

thumbsup.gif

thats a lot of planning Zhivvy!.but so worth it!thumbsup.gif..and they threw away the mold when they made your hubby!thumbsup.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gifeek.gif

thumbsup.gif

thats a lot of planning Zhivvy!.but so worth it!thumbsup.gif..and they threw away the mold when they made your hubby!thumbsup.gif

I left my husband and litle kid here and took a plane to Ireland, 17 hours. I don't think is devotion, I think is insanity for sure.

Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gifeek.gif

thumbsup.gif

Think they did - he drives me up the wall at times but amazing when he does things like this. Just worried about what he may want in return eek.gif And will be so worth. Frankfurt will be just me but Hannover the whole lt of us. His first show since elevation and our daughter's first one ever!!! Can't wait!!! Embarassing mum alert!!! laugh.gif

another good hubby!!!!!!thumbsup.gif...well my devotion only involves me .....tongue.gif..24 hr flight to Oz........smile.gifnot once but twice.first time concert was cancelled due to re family illness.......second time same year Nov........and was soo worth it!thumbsup.gif

I left my husband and litle kid here and took a plane to Ireland, 17 hours. I don't think is devotion, I think is insanity for sure.

But good insanity! - There's just some things we need to do. happy.gif

another good hubby!!!!!!thumbsup.gif...well my devotion only involves me .....tongue.gif..24 hr flight to Oz........smile.gifnot once but twice.first time concert was cancelled due to re family illness.......second time same year Nov........and was soo worth it!thumbsup.gif

24 hours on a plane twice!!! Good going badgirl! wink.gif