Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

First time my freind was with me .I was also going to visit rellies that was main reason for my trip .never thought id get to see u2 as well though1.but thanks to some brilliant Auussie zootops I got to see u2 as well!thumbsup.gifand let me tell you .an Aussie u2 show is not to be missed!!!!!!thumbsup.gifits just so completly different!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifso hence my siggy .Im hoping for Oz again!thumbsup.gif

BC - Are you feeling alright? Between the current title of the thread and your earlier post where you excuse yourself to go vomit, I just wanted to check and see if you were ok.

BC - Are you feeling alright? Between the current title of the thread and your earlier post where you excuse yourself to go vomit, I just wanted to check and see if you were ok.

As always JB, you're always looking out for me.  Yeah, I'm fine.  I just had to lie down for a few minutes but I'm much better now. tongue.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

jbarnych']BC - Are you feeling alright? Between the current title of the thread and your earlier post where you excuse yourself to go vomit, I just wanted to check and see if you were ok.

As always JB, you're always looking out for me.  Yeah, I'm fine.  I just had to lie down for a few minutes but I'm much better now. tongue.gifGlad you're fine. That motherly instinct of mine kicked in when I read about the vomiting and just had to check. smile.gif

are you hungover BC...........Ive got something will perk ye up!thumbsup.gif

Maybe it was the talk of love! Or may it was his images of our groping etc... of Bono's arse - made him feel a littel queasy!!

Would love a U2 Oz concert - this time will be the first time that i have seen them anywhere but england and Ireland - Germany and Austria - really want to add Switzerland but hubby is good not totally insane! laugh.gif

Off to tesco now - be back later xxx

What do you have BG ???? We want to know, share .

Janette .if you have Krispy Kreme doughnuts in your part.will you eat a lemon one for me?.........you can have it for dessert on the way home!thumbsup.gif....so cannot wait till June for a Krispy Kreme!!!!!!tongue.gif

Mary, hey!  I had a lemon KK on Sunday and snarfed it down in your honor---however, I may not have done so if I had been aware that you are making fun of the "chronologically advanced" on this thread!  Hmmmph! LOL  Actually, I happily and cheerfully relinquish my crown as oldest Zootop! laugh.gif

No I wasn't drinking last night.  Although I was in the mood for it.  I called over to a friend but he had his bottle of brandy trying to get over a cold.  He offered me some brandy but I was in no mood for that.

So what have you got to perk me up?

made by me .;-)

Thank BG but too much for me, maybe just the musrums ! Coming back to Argentina in a Brithish airways plane they gave me a breakfast like this, could you imagine my face when I opened it ?

In my country we use to breakfast a coffee, or mate, or even tea, with some bread with cheese, or butter or marmalade. I saw salchichas and almost puked.

[quote name='birdsong wrote:

badgirl56']Janette .if you have Krispy Kreme doughnuts in your part.will you eat a lemon one for me?.........you can have it for dessert on the way home!
thumbsup.gif
....so cannot wait till June for a Krispy Kreme!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Mary, hey!  I had a lemon KK on Sunday and snarfed it down in your honor---however, I may not have done so if I had been aware that you are making fun of the "chronologically advanced" on this thread!  Hmmmph! LOL  Actually, I happily and cheerfully relinquish my crown as oldest Zootop! laugh.gif

no..your not the oldest!!!!!!.one of the oldest!!!!!!!.thumbsup.gifBC is the oldest1.hes 64!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

bet you enjoyed that KK!.......im drooling now!!!!!!!tongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.giftongue02.gif

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

badgirl56']

made by me .;-)

Thank BG but too much for me, maybe just the musrums ! Coming back to Argentina in a Brithish airways plane they gave me a breakfast like this, could you imagine my face when I opened it ?

In my country we use to breakfast a coffee, or mate, or even tea, with some bread with cheese, or butter or marmalade. I saw salchichas and almost puked.

tongue.gif

Naz the ones on a plane are enough to give ye the boak!!!!!!.mine are so much nicer!thumbsup.gif

Ive just had an idea!!!!!!!.why dont they do Krispy Kremes on American flights??????..Tim Tams on Aussie flights?????

Going to make lunch for my kid ! See you later.

oops .Naz..what is Salchichas?........

BC..a fry up cures a hangover1.re I thought you had a Hangover!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

BC.it gets confusing when you keep changing name of thread!!!!!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I think he does it to keep us all on our toes...lol laugh.gif

Geez Louise, Mary, that plate of food pic *gave* me a hangover and it's only 9:30 AM here Florida!  What is that really dark colored disk sitting next to the egg?  Best cure for a hangover?  Bean burrito, extra jalepenos, and a large Pepsi.  Btw, KK has heart-shaped, chocolate covered doughnuts for Valentine's Day.  mmmmm...... 

oops .Naz..what is Salchichas?........

BC..a fry up cures a hangover1.re I thought you had a Hangover!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Salchichas, how do you call them ? Sauceges or something. Long tubes of pig meat, like a pupu

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

badgirl56']oops .Naz..what is Salchichas?........

BC..a fry up cures a hangover1.re I thought you had a Hangover!
rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Salchichas, how do you call them ? Sauceges or something. Long tubes of pig meat, like a pupu

What a way to describe a sausage! lol

Hot dogs ! without the bread

happy.gifah..hot dogs!!!!!!.not partial to hot dogs ..but their ok ....Now Kirsta has made me want a Krispy Kreme doughnut!!!!!.and I cant get one till June!!!!!!ohwell.gif

JJ.I know where my toe will be going if BC doesnt stop confusing me!!!!!!laugh.gif