Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

frown.gifIm getting like Naz.talking to myself here...........

Myself.....'Hows the weather Mary?'

Mary...'Bloody snowing..grrr'.....pimp.gifpimp.gif

Time I went for a sleep .nite all.........thumbsup.gif

???? thought you were scottish? isnt that like on the other side off the canal from us?? how can it be nite for you  then?

well, she might have just gone to sleep... I say goodnight even when i'm just going for a nap!

And, i'm not offended or anything, I'm truly just wondering, why is insanity just a girl thing? Look at Van Gogh. the end. lol

Yesterday, on the way to theatre, i asked my mum if we could stop by my work so i could pick up my paycheck. We stop and i just run in grab my check and run out. Right as i jump in the car she turns the car off cause the radio wasnt working... And the car wouldn't start back up! So i had to go back into work and ask some guys to help jumpstart our car... and then my brother put the cables on the wrong battery terminals and it started sparking and smoking. Our car just wouldn't start and i called saying i was going to be late. Right after i hang up the phone a work buddy grabs his brand new cables (we were using cables that i'm sure my dad has had before i was born!) connects everything right and *VROOM* our car starts happy.gif

The End

Yesterday, on the way to theatre, i asked my mum if we could stop by my work so i could pick up my paycheck. We stop and i just run in grab my check and run out. Right as i jump in the car she turns the car off cause the radio wasnt working... And the car wouldn't start back up! So i had to go back into work and ask some guys to help jumpstart our car... and then my brother put the cables on the wrong battery terminals and it started sparking and smoking. Our car just wouldn't start and i called saying i was going to be late. Right after i hang up the phone a work buddy grabs his brand new cables (we were using cables that i'm sure my dad has had before i was born!) connects everything right and *VROOM* our car starts happy.gif

The End

wow, such a nice bedtime story for BG!!tongue.gif

Hangover cures - fried eggs and mushrooms on toast with lots of coffee!!!

Don't do meat the same as Naz, but you do make a good looking breakfast BG!

Hangover cures - fried eggs and mushrooms on toast with lots of coffee!!!

Don't do meat the same as Naz, but you do make a good looking breakfast BG!

Like that Zhiv...I love mushrooms

well, she might have just gone to sleep... I say goodnight even when i'm just going for a nap!

And, i'm not offended or anything, I'm truly just wondering, why is insanity just a girl thing? Look at Van Gogh. the end. lol

sorry vertigoed... the title is in relation to the conversation between the girls and what they wanted to do "when" we were going for a pint with bono.  I got to change it again!

Glad you got your car working Vertigoed!

BG - if you want KK donuts - do you not have a selfridges near you? The ones in Manchester and Brum have a KK stand!! Or just pop down to manchester - bit closer than the US!

What is KK? Meesa lost. I really need to learn abbreviated english. I have a hard job with english, let alone learning another version of it! :-P

Krispy Kreme as in the badly spelt doughnut company - but pretty tasty ones at that!!!

Not really into doughnuts but they are good. Prefer cake instead!

I never understood the big deal over the Krispy Kremes. I live in the land of the Krispy Kreme (the US), and I'm not too impressed. I've had them, and they're just doughnuts. Nothing special about them. Maybe it's because I'm not a doughnut person, either. Like Zhivvy, I prefer cake.

I'm not a doughnut fan but KK not bad!!! As i said before nice cake so much better!! Choc cake or nice cream cakes i much prefer

Interesting ! As always we finish talking about food and movies. Movies in the other thread.

Is friday, it seems everybody is partying !!!!!!!!! Well, have good night and morning !!! We mention a couple of cures for the hangover, so if you need it, just come here.

See you tomorrow.......love you all

hi guys!

no hangover, as i managed to fall asleep on couch round11pm after only 1 glasse of wine... no doughnuts over here, well most bakeries sell them, but besides the hole in the middle, they dont look at all like the ones i see in american movies... so i just assume they dont taste like them either. my youngest son likes them, especially with strange looking colors on top...i never took a bite, though.

hi guys!

no hangover, as i managed to fall asleep on couch round11pm after only 1 glasse of wine... no doughnuts over here, well most bakeries sell them, but besides the hole in the middle, they dont look at all like the ones i see in american movies... so i just assume they dont taste like them either. my youngest son likes them, especially with strange looking colors on top...i never took a bite, though.

I dare you to try one....... go on you know you want a taste happy.gif

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed']well, she might have just gone to sleep... I say goodnight even when i'm just going for a nap!

sorry vertigoed... the title is in relation to the conversation between the girls and what they wanted to do "when" we were going for a pint with bono.  I got to change it again!

Well, you never know what could happen! Anything is possible if you just believe long enough and hard enough wink.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed']well, she might have just gone to sleep... I say goodnight even when i'm just going for a nap!

Well, you never know what could happen! Anything is possible if you just believe long enough and hard enough wink.gif

Just to let you know Vertigoed - what we girls planned to do with Bono when were all out for a drink was perfectly acceptable and not insane at all!!! Think BC was just jealous because we didn't suggest doing anything to him!laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed
wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

vertigoed
']well, she might have just gone to sleep... I say goodnight even when i'm just going for a nap!

Well, you never know what could happen! Anything is possible if you just believe long enough and hard enough
wink.gif

Just to let you know Vertigoed - what we girls planned to do with Bono when were all out for a drink was perfectly acceptable and not insane at all!!! Think BC was just jealous because we didn't suggest doing anything to him!laugh.gif

Haha! He might have just felt nauseated at that suggestion... Knowing you girls are married and all tongue.gif

And of course there's nothing insane about pinching Bono's arse! As long as you're a girl laugh.gif

Hey, us married women have our list of whom we are allowed - 5 men on the list - 1-5 Bono!!!! (just once wouldn't be enough) therefore not doing anything wrong, and he shouldn't have such a good arse!