Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

hmm i was here but now i'm off as well sorry BC lol

take care

nite

I'm sure it isn't the beginning of the end. Maybe we are just going through a transformation before we have a rebirth - and come back bigger better stronger and stranger!!!

Surely you're just restarting and rebooting yourselveswink.gif

is this the end? it cannot be! we still havent found what we're looking for....

No End, its a renewal. The world needs to adjust and change too. Its like I used to do, wait for a rainy storm, watch the rivers get full running downstream, and then in the morning, I would go to seek on the edges of the 3 rivers surrounding our home for exotic flowers, burgundy, fresh and washed and so beautiful. Its those moments of true happiness that bring Bono to my mind. He is as a fresh flower, washed by the running rivers, and I the first to go and search for it in the early mornings, alone, just me and the flowers and also to do some mango catching. These are Realms childhood experiences. This is where I find beauty that can only compared to Bono. Thats Realm as a child, always searching for the times to be alone with the flowers in the garden of my parents home or by the edge of the rivers, one can always find Realm in the river.

Realm

I thought this was about The Black Eyed Peas album The End.

I'm still shocked that its a good album and they were good live.

I thought this was about The Black Eyed Peas album The End.

disapointed now, are you, panth?

thats what you get from changing titles every day....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Panth']I thought this was about The Black Eyed Peas album The End.

disapointed now, are you, panth?

thats what you get from changing titles every day....

I really like the album too - been listening to it quite a lot.

This thread will never end though - we are all too mad to let it happen!!!!

why is the name of the thread changing but noone has made a post!!! Is there anyone out there?

Me too, not long before i hit the sack. Don't know what is happening around here and seems like BC is talking about the end.....

The eand of this thread.;-(.its went over the 1000 mark ...;-(.awe well its been a good thread......happy.gif

Ah could be - we could always start up part 2. It is good in hear, like how it can change and no particular topic!Although i do think i'd be scared to read back over it - expecially on my wine nights lol!!!!

laugh.gifTake me days to read back!laugh.gif..good to have a thread though with so many different topics!.have you had a good w/e?........

Yeah not bad ta! Yesterday had the normal morning of sitting around whilst daughter in dance classes! Spend the afternoon working on lesson plans so washed it all down with wine in the evening!!! Went to a christening today. So pretty good weekend. What about you?

Me too, not long before i hit the sack. Don't know what is happening around here and seems like BC is talking about the end.....

...as long as he isnt talking about the end of the world.... (we can always start another crazy thread like this!! noone can hold us downdevil.gif)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Me too, not long before i hit the sack. Don't know what is happening around here and seems like BC is talking about the end.....

...as long as he isnt talking about the end of the world.... (we can always start another crazy thread like this!! noone can hold us downdevil.gif)The world can't end quite yet!! I have to much to do this year:

Dublin in just over 2 weeks

Seeing you and Jojes in 10 weeks

Holiday in Poland

Stop off in Frankfurt and Hannover on the way back - to see some lovely men

Vienna to see the same lovely men again

I'm just too busy to see the world end this year!  tongue.gif

have a nice working week! enjoy your monday-morning....( just for the record...i'm home for another 2 days... dont wanna brag.... i'll think of you poor working class hero's tomorrowGarfieldSleepy.jpg

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Me too, not long before i hit the sack. Don't know what is happening around here and seems like BC is talking about the end.....

...as long as he isnt talking about the end of the world.... (we can always start another crazy thread like this!! noone can hold us down
devil.gif
)
The world can't end quite yet!! I have to much to do this year:

Dublin in just over 2 weeks

Seeing you and Jojes in 10 weeks

Holiday in Poland

Stop off in Frankfurt and Hannover on the way back - to see some lovely men

Vienna to see the same lovely men again

I'm just too busy to see the world end this year!  tongue.gif

you're so right the whole 'global-warming/armagedon' -thingy has to waite for another year or.....

see you all tomorrow..nite-nite!

You should feel more pity for the poor kids in front of me - and btw Barbara I have your cell number i can text you really early in the morning!!! (have just pmed you but not a very exciting message lol!)

I think Zhivvy is gonna end the world with all that travling lol and seeing U2 two more times than me how dare she!

I think Zhivvy is gonna end the world with all that travling lol and seeing U2 two more times than me how dare she!
Sorry Claire - but you did manage twice in Dublin to my only once (sitting listening on friends balcony does not count as two shows!!!) And that is not too much travelling would do more if funds allowed!!!