Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Continued . . .

2617 Jojes locked the counting thread and the drinking thread . . . hmmmm . . . .

2618 I must have missed something, what did Jessika say?

2618 - lets get a fund together for Jessika so we can send her away again - she comes back here and and breaks the whole website!

2621 not sure, but when they have a certain number of responses posted, I think?

2623 - maybe we should start that one again too!

2626 - especialy when there is no explanation as to why

very down at the moment... our 'electricians' just called...cant do the job, they were unemployed for couple of months and happy to come  and do to work on our house... but now they're sent to work by their job-agency, they dont know for how long ... so tomorrow we'll start looking for someone newfrown.gif

2628 - not good barbara! Hope you find someone else quickly

not good at all, had this beautifull planning in my head;

februari: new electicity- march: new floors, new wallpaper and panting

april-may: pulling down old garage, new waterpipes , new foundation and then finally building the new apart in the summer... hope it can still happen.

2630 too bad Barbara, hope it all works out and you find someone FAST . . . construction never seems to go as planned, does it!

tell me bout it, janette!! everyone who's been through it warned me bout it....but i'm such an optimist, didnt see it happen so soon already... even before we begin!!

2632 - as an optimist you can look forwards to getting even better electricians at a better price!

it's the price that concernes me a bit, they were friends and didnt want to make a lot of profit out of it... and the waitinglists.. don know how soon we can get someone to start.

2634 When you do find someone, make sure to check references, don't just go by price . . . if they charge too high or too low, it's usually a warning sign that they want to rip you off and/or don't know what they're doing. Could your friends that were originally going to do the job maybe recommend someone?

2634 - fingers crossed for barbara to get a good electrician

2635 the wind just knocked over part of our backyard fence . . .

2636 - ouch - hope it hasn't broken anything Janette!

dont think they can recommend anyone in particular... but i still hav the number i got from a co-worker (previous work) some guy wo did all the electric-works on her renovation, god price and good job. e called him before and got him while he was at work , promised to call us back ..but never did, and then we asked our friends' sons to do it. so i'll try contacting that guy again and found some other names and numbers on the internet, very well-know around here..