Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Prefer the idea of a really quick train instead of armageddon - not that i'll be around by then unless i live way past 100!!!!

Off to bed, have fun all of you coming on here!

See you in the morning

xxx

glasses.gifWont be in tomorrow till about 5pm because I got that assembly remember , wish you could be there.....

Anyway just my mum and I and friends are going.....

Have a good night sleep everyone.....

xxxxx

ooooo

Sprecher Creme Soday which is delicious for anyone who likes that type of beverage.

Pear Luna tea from Teavanna
  I've been thinking about going to their website to order some tea when I get paid again,but for now I'll have a mocha.

Oh can i have some of your organic cheese Illum - sounds good!

Have a nice day 123 - sounds fun

well yet another day off work! After daughter was sick all night - thought i'd manage a whole week but no! Not to be done.

Everybody sees to have all these interesting drinks on here - I'm goingot have to try some new stuff

xxx

glasses.gifoh ive been drinking all day lol .....

anyway iv'e got to go , got the assembly tomorrow hopefully my friends make it ;o)

night

love

xxxxx

ooooo

Sleep well 123 - enjoy your assembley xxx

Everyone seems to be sleeping - maybe that's why it is quiet on here!

few questions first:

1. lumacy, you lucky lady....how did lumacy become a lady at once? or was he a she from the start??

2. whats that root beer, illum is having after the laundry??

3. how come illum is a guy too now??? oops, miss read ; thought you said after shaving in your last post (in stead of having)

few questions first:

1. lumacy, you lucky lady....how did lumacy become a lady at once? or was he a she from the start??

3. how come illum is a guy too now??? oops, miss read ; thought you said after shaving in your last post (in stead of having)

Bit early for the wine isn't it Barbara? Lumacy is male - aren't you? And think you need your glasses changed too Barbara with Illum having to shave! But could have been her legs!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']few questions first:

Bit early for the wine isn't it Barbara? Lumacy is male - aren't you? And think you need your glasses changed too Barbara with Illum having to shave! But could have been her legs!happy.gif

I confirm, I'm a male !!!

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']few questions first:

Bit early for the wine isn't it Barbara? Lumacy is male - aren't you? And think you need your glasses changed too Barbara with Illum having to shave! But could have been her legs!
happy.gif

I confirm, I'm a male !!!

Glad to know that you have checked!!! And told us for certain! tongue.gif

I'm nearly ready for bed. This thread has been so quiet tonight. I everybody out at a party i haven't been invited to? I'll cry lol!!! Hope you've all had a good friday!

See you all tomorrow!

xxx

Hi Everyone,

I just got home from work, showered and having a cup of half-caff cofee with cinnamon-vanilla-flavored creamer to simmer down after handing out samples of roasted pecans, glazed cashews and almonds.

Hi Everyone,

I just got home from work, showered and having a cup of half-caff cofee with cinnamon-vanilla-flavored creamer to simmer down after handing out samples of roasted pecans, glazed cashews and almonds.

sounds fun ! I'm filming right now with my friends smile.gif

Hi everyone , I had a good day but am a bit tired now , love to know what , where your up to , missed you lot but may have to go and pick up daughter , and take her for a drive.....

Had a tea and yes waiting for some more nice music on the radio they are playing some nice music.....

So whats happening ?

Hello all! Just having coffee and waiting for my husband and daughter to come back from the supermarket with some pastries for breakfast. Watching Miley and Hannah on MTV - as my daughter loves her - and they'll be back in any minute. But i know i will end up singing along soon!!! lol!

So are you all having a busy weekend? I'm takng her dancing later but then pretty free all afternoon so will think of something to do- it is a bright but cold day today today so may go for a walk and look for dear!

See you later and hoping that you have fun

xxx