Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Well im going to go have a shower , and blare my radio , hopefully some decent music ,

and probly make some scones or something after.....

Love you

till later

xo

Hope they played some U2 for you! What colour did your daughter colour her hair? I've been thinking of colouring my hair...

The plays went great! Didn't get any pictures but i'm sure some will be popping up on the theatre website and facebook soon :-)

Thinking about going and making some coffee before heading off to church... And then after church is the "strike party" where we take all the sets and costumes out of the building we were in. Gonna need lots of caffine today! lol

Glad all went well Vertigoed - will have to let us know where to look for pics. Have afun at the beach 123 - we're not jelaous at all - lol!!!

So what's you daughter's hair like?

We've been to a nieghbours christening and had a nice afternoon. We ar now home and not doing much - lazy sunday afternoon!

Maybe i should get some school work done but not got the motivation - will do some later!!

barbara the other books by her are: raspberry wine, five quarters of the orange, coastliners, - there's a few others but these are my favourites

hi girls!
congrats with good plays , vertigoed! we 'll be waiting for the pics!
beach...ahhhh... what are the calls you are waiting for, 123? and how bout a pic of your daughters new look??
thanx for the book-titles, zhiv! will check them out on google to find dutch names and look for them in library.
talking bout sunday-lazy sunday!! woke up at 10.30!! started making brownies and cherry-cake (promised the brownies to boys...and myself!! and cherry-crumble-cake for daughter, who's not so found off dark chocolate).
had some pumpkin-soup for dinner. and filled the afternoon (after cleaning up kitchen) with making tazuku's and helping youngest son making his first one too!! while daughter took a nap on couch and my love was playing games (spider..something) on PC. 2nd son was in his room, probably netlog / facebooking with friends (uses his PSP for that)..
you see, very lazy...will iron and clean while kids 're in school tomorrow( to compensate...embarassed.gif)

I'm just tired as anything today - think this cold is just lingering and keeps coming and going! I feel crappy. Having a lemon and ginger tea to help me feel better. I'm watching a tv show and it is showing a mad mad man livingin dublin - very entertaining!

Hope you get better quickly , Me well doing the usual but have to leave early this morning to pick up daughter.....

and might not be in till much late in the afternoon like maybe 5ish

Have a good day then 123 and hopefully we'll see you areound here later on!

xxx

I need reassurance , good bye , have a good , wonderful  day/night :o)..

love

xox

I'm looking forwards to a good nights sleep!!! Watchnig the travel channel in dubai - was there a long time ago, wnat to go back - lots of sun!!!!

Did nothin much today accept for fold my clothes in my closet  dont really care as long as my closet stays shut ;o).. and did little shopping.....im not a slob , really....

So whats happening ?

lol barbara . Just got back from my brothers and feel really tired need sleep probly be on early hours of morning if I dont sleep in lol , always so tired.........

Got radio on for about 20 mins then off to sleep , miss you lot heaps and hoping for a good sleep , maybe you could do with a good little more sleep soon ;o)

night

love

xxoo

Hello all, just having a coffee after getting back from work! The cold is fading again but not a very nice cough been left! Seems pretty quiet today on here - maybe that is because us normal people have been working Barbara and not just sitting aroud at home!!! Or having a lovely sleep like 123!

x

Lucky you, about -2 here!!!

They say I have no permission to reply the topic: Current discussion ??????

Yes, it has too many posts so they stop it. We'll have to open up another one and continue the chat!!! You sadi that you've never started a new thread so maybe you want to do one!

Fighting urge for chocolate chip cookies with ice cream . . . .

Succumb to the choc chip - it's winter we need sweet things!!!

waiting for nazhira to start a new thread........

sorry patience's not my middle name.... opened a new pub...i mean thread myself (sorry if you feel robbed here , nazhira)