Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

well im at the point of should I have wine or beer or a cup of tea or get off here because its become sleepy ?????
I just bought some wine a friend of mine suggested, I've tried it and it's really good. Because it's not too strong and it goes down really easy. Anyway...cheers everyone! happy.gif

yummy Chinese beer with Vietnamese food tonite....we got together with all our friends who traveled to China with us 5 years ago. The girls (they were all babies together in the orphanage) love seeing each other and are so funny together. My wee one is the tallest by a little bit, and it just shocked me....

anyway, the girls are off from school tomorrow, but I have to work. I get Tuesday to myself for schoolwork and clinicals. It just keeps rolling along...

Mmmmm..never had vietnamese food, what does it taste like? I'm sure it's good. Never had chinese beer either and never been to China. That's amazing you have travelled there. Well....have a nice work week!

u2 la woman but mine is just masala sweet red..
Cheers 123, thanks for joining me...!! Don't like to drink alone really! smile.gif Only thing wine really makes me sleepy, does it make you sleepy too?tired.gif

not my type but each to their own.....
I just can't resist his gentle face......here he's this big muscley guy, but he has this nice gentle face! tongue.gif Awe..me and my crushes!! grin.gif

if I stop , which I do .. wine makes me feel lovey  and beer especially irish beer works like an aphrodesiac for me and scotch make me , makes me heck knows too busy having fun when I drink scotch , thats all I drink with the exception of vodka but I dont even notice im drinking when i have vodka but i dont getr drunk anymore least i trying not to but i stuffed up after christmas when I got together with family ........feels really guilty , leave naughty stuff for the bedroom..............

I find it hard to stop drinking, which is the dangerous part. If I stick with beer...lite beer...I'm good. But if I throw in some whisky or crown royal or jack daniels..well....I'm getting myself into drunken territory...lol....and forget the fruity stuff..margaritas, dacquiries..etc....it doesn't take much...and I'm an upbeat person already...lol.......so the effects of alcholol really magnifies...my inner self...haha..so to speak.

lol so your up beat at the moment , I am too and I feel like some beef jerky biltong , to be precise , what do you think the boys in the band have when their drinking pretzels ???? No idea ! Am feeling bit frisky at this stage over a vid I watched before , watch this

http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-u2-bad-live-rattle-hum-4330859.html

Could you think of ways to use your upbeat mood??

LOL...123........well...wine and U2(or Bono...to be exact)mix very well..(is it a little hot in here??haha)and I would recommend chips and salsa..it goes well with any drink! Well...... for my upbeat mood I often pick up my guitar and start playing from my chord book of U2 songs. I'm thinking "Wild Honey" right now...that's an easy song for me to play! Except for my singing is not too good. I wish I could sing like Sheryl Crow...lol

wild honey ?? nice tune or you could play with or without you , such a melancholy tune which is nice to share wine with..
Chips and salsa mmmmmmmmmmm like nacho's love nacho's
Just going to pour my 2nd glass of wine and thinking of pink floyde , wish you were here , u2 really need to visit Australia , we need dates :o)

How are your children u2lawoman.. sorry bit random but am remembering you have them..

Oh..how I wish I could play WOWY. I love that song so much..and I love nachos too, but with all the fixings and it has to have guacamole.....and guacamole with cheese and onions..that's how I like it!! And thank you for asking about my children they are fine. They play the guitar also, and they play very well...I tell you. Better than me, I am so proud of them. They sing and harmonize together really well...and they are supercool too. Trying to get my daughter to learn too, but she likes to play the piano. She is so cute!! Finally a teenager who started listening to the Beatles...awe...makes this mommy happy!! : ) : ) : )

kewl beetles is a good foundation..... all you need is love.....

Whats guacamole , describe ???* I have not lived !*

kewl beetles is a good foundation..... all you need is love.....

Whats guacamole , describe ???* I have not lived !*

Omg..you have not lived...lmao!! Guacamole is made from a fruit..I think it's called a fruit..an avocado! You peel it(when it's ripe of course and never before..or it's like a rock!!haha..then you mash it with anything you like. Sour cream or mayo, salt, pepper, some garlic.onyions..salsa if you like. It is so good....I'm hungry for some now!! And god....I'm already on my second glass....but I can still type prety well...laugh.gif

laugh.gifu2 la woman , I love that ,we make a dip here with that you add french onion soup mix , really nice , so I have lived after all.............you should try dancing barefoot on guitar like that tune , makes me think of the rythmic inunpenetratable bubble between the love of a man and a woman , dancing ensemble , problem is I still have to find mine but that could be fun....unique.....

ok I dont know where you are woman I mean u2la but im on my third glass and their playing bryan adams , where in heaven , Least im heading that way lmao , my mum has just had her lunch while im skipping thinking of bigger and better plans of the defrosting chicken on the sink for nando's style chicken for tea :o) yummy!

anyway hows your glass doing ?

what time is it over where you are ?

ok I dont know where you are woman I mean u2la but im on my third glass and their playing bryan adams , where in heaven , Least im heading that way lmao , my mum has just had her lunch while im skipping thinking of bigger and better plans of the defrosting chicken on the sink for nando's style chicken for tea :o) yummy!

anyway hows your glass doing ?

what time is it over where you are ?

Well......my glass is doing fine. It's sitting next to me, upright and steady...now..as for me...I'm neither steady or upright...haha feeling quite good and easy...lol...would love to drink another..but better not...and it's pretty close to midnight over here in my parts..so I not better! Anyhey..thanks for joining me for a drinky and see you later..I  have to pee now! 

no worries , have a good pee lmao , womens problems know them well ;o) sighs , well im not having anymore either..... but im getting tired from all the wine , if your going to sleep , sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxx otherwise party hard , not advisable...........

Morning all. coffee time - that monday morning feeling gong through the house. My daughter is in her room refusing to dress as she claims that she has tummy ache - mondayitis i think!! But she will make herself sick if she continues crying - I can't stand it. There's nothing i can do ad i can't keep her off or miss anymore days of work. And i know that she will stop as soon as she gets to the childminders and i just end up with a feeling of guilt all day!

no worries , have a good pee lmao , womens problems know them well ;o) sighs , well im not having anymore either..... but im getting tired from all the wine , if your going to sleep , sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxx otherwise party hard , not advisable...........
Okay.....this thread hopping is fun...but not the same as bar hopping. Now bar hopping is kinda crazy.though I do admit bar hopping isn't really my cup of tea! But yeah...know what you mean...but I must stay true to my avatar and what is says under my name.....haha...well........goodnight 123....stay well and have a nice week! smile.gif

Thank s u2lawoman have a good sleep ,I know you will with all that wine , I ;o) must carry on for us .... anyway sweet dreams im going too to cook my nando's chicken and soba up or ive' gone to far.....

nite

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo

thanx LAwoman! i read the info about 'the rock' ...isnt my cup of ...but he does have a gentil face, i'm sure i've seen him before, in a movie or so... couldnt open the second link, got this message;

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country

who the hell is jimmy?? and what does he have against my country?!

sorry to hear about your struggle this morning, zhiv, hope you made it in time and got eleanor happy again! i'm gonna make myself some coffee now!

now i have my coffee, but there arent any brownies left!!! i really wanna bake some othrs now... but i cant do that can i?? that would be to much...eyes.gif

Zhivvy if all else fails , try some convincing tactics , not bribery but close ..lol

hello all, I'm just having a coffee whilst watching tv enjoying the quiet - husband not home yet and Eleanor at her friends. She did calm down by the time that we got to the childminder's - she was just sulky by then. I have tried the convincing this morning 123 - and it has seem to work. I have explained to her that each day i work it is another day of our holidays at easter and summer. So today has paid for our boat - tomorrow is going to be paying for the trip to the zoo in Czech on her birthday, and then each other day will be some part of our holidays - think she may not be as excited when i tell her that it pays towards the petrol!!!! But it seems to work so hoping can continue it.

And really really good news today. The building company rang my husband this monring and they have revised their plans and they aren't going to build the 5 houses in front of our house!!! The original area will be built on but we knew that. So we will keep the green outside, no road and a safe area for all the children to play on in the summer!!