Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

hello all, I'm just having a coffee whilst watching tv enjoying the quiet - husband not home yet and Eleanor at her friends. She did calm down by the time that we got to the childminder's - she was just sulky by then. I have tried the convincing this morning 123 - and it has seem to work. I have explained to her that each day i work it is another day of our holidays at easter and summer. So today has paid for our boat - tomorrow is going to be paying for the trip to the zoo in Czech on her birthday, and then each other day will be some part of our holidays - think she may not be as excited when i tell her that it pays towards the petrol!!!! But it seems to work so hoping can continue it.

And really really good news today. The building company rang my husband this monring and they have revised their plans and they aren't going to build the 5 houses in front of our house!!! The original area will be built on but we knew that. So we will keep the green outside, no road and a safe area for all the children to play on in the summer!!

banana.gif

Right now just relaxing with a glass of water... maybe some mountain dew later onsmile.gif

Love the conversation in herehappy.gif

Hi everyone,

I just got done with a rough day running errands while relaxing with a nofat mocha from Starbucks. I will admit my day wasn't so bad because I managed to get a haircut (just a trim) and made a couple of donations to the Red Cross Haiti fund through Walgreens and Starbucks.

great news, zhiv! i'm happy for you guys! and what a nice way to convince eleanor, hope it keeps working too.

we had buckwheat-pancakes for dinner, and i'm already cooking the lambs-tajine for tomorrow...cause busy days! had 2 electricians over today, and 2 more tomorrow, they're gonna make a price and all 4 of them can start here next month... so thats okay (only have to wait on the prices now) my love is sick (again, we sure had our share this winter!!) and tomorrow we also should do errands and i promised my mom to go wash and color her hair... but i don't have to work next weekend WIEOH!! have an extra weekend off = 3 in a row!! (just hoping noone gets sick and they'll call me up! guess i wont pick up the phone all weekenddevil.gif...)

good nite/day girls!! i'll better get in bed, cause i'll have to be up and dressed in time for our next candidate-electrician tomorrow morning!! see you and have a nice eve or day xx

Having a decaff - did have a celebratory glass of wine earlier though!! Hope you get the electricians sorted out! I'm glad the bribery has worked and seems to have calmed her down. But I didn't tell her who we were visiting!! lol!!!

Lol you sneaky mum zhivvy ...............barbara hope your love gets better asap , illum cool donation , vertigoed I should be drinking more water as well..

Well just risen out of bed and made a tea for me and my mum as always and got radio on and their playing a john butler trio song , heck knows which one lol...........

Anyway had a great sleep , music sounded lovely' :o) was a sweet sleep.....

So whats happening ?????

Hello there, I'm just off to bed - my early night not happening once again! Meant to go to bed about 11 but turned out to be almost 1 am!!! Not good! Glad to hear that you had a good sleep - will try and get one of those, maybe only a few hours but hopefully satisying ones!

So will bid you good night - have a good day.

Hope all of you over the sea have a good day!

Barbara tell your husband that i hope he gets well soon!

xxx

night zhivvy , sorry im late your probably sleeping as I type.....

xxxxx

ooooo

Goodnight 123Love!! Right now I'm having a cup of tea and thanking God the day is over and found a way to deal with a situation on the homefront.

thanx LAwoman! i read the info about 'the rock' ...isnt my cup of ...but he does have a gentil face, i'm sure i've seen him before, in a movie or so... couldnt open the second link, got this message;

This video contains content from Jimmy Kimmel Live, who has decided to block it in your country

who the hell is jimmy?? and what does he have against my country?!

sorry to hear about your struggle this morning, zhiv, hope you made it in time and got eleanor happy again! i'm gonna make myself some coffee now!

Jimmy Kimmel is another talk show host here in the US, I don't know why Jimmy has deciding to block his video from your country. That's mean of Jimmy!!

The Rock has been in a lot of movies..I'm sure you've seen The Mummy. Anyway...not drinking tonight, just water!

Hey u2lawoman :o) me well im just drinking a cup of tea and I bet some are so jealous....

But no ones spoiling my own tea ..... Or yours if you get some u2lawoman..

Anyway got radio on and dont know how long I can be here for because may have to pick up my daughter from her dads , hes a pain' he should drop her off!!!! anyway do love my'' girl.....

So whats happening ?????

Hey 123! I had a nap. Something I do quite often. So I could stay up late to watch videos! It's night out here, and I can't stay up too late! I bought some new tea a couple weeks back, that I need to try. It's called teepea dreams...lol...I love the name of it. It has some good stuff in it. Maybe it will make me sleepy! Stay safe! smile.gif

Morning! Just finishing my coffee. No tears from Eleanor she's enjoying her juice and yoghurt before school! Guess you're at the end of the day 123 as i'm trying to open my eyes and getting ready for a full day.

|see you all later - have to do her hair now

xxx

Maybe it may make you sleepy , but horlicks is a good night drink for bed .....Things good for sleep are lettuce to eat supposedly chamomile , and on the temples lavender a dab on the finger to temple or a dab on the pillow , good for sleeping.....

Anyway enjoy your tea..

xxxxx

ooooo

I like a warm milky drink at bedtime they do really help - i just always seem to weake up again at 11pm. Maybe i should try and get into bed before then.

Ok really need to be off before I become late for work!

xxx

I like a warm milky drink at bedtime they do really help - i just always seem to weake up again at 11pm. Maybe i should try and get into bed before then.

Ok really need to be off before I become late for work!

xxx

Zhivvy, you don't have to respond, just read! I heard or seen on Oprah..I think it was.. eating a baked potato is good for sleepy. They said it was like a giant sleepy pill, but I forgot the reason why. It has something in it, can't remember what.

Im going now , have a good day everyone , you can talk to me my mobile is in my profile , I have thought of stranger things myself , so your not alone..............

love you all...........

bye

love

xxxxx

ooooo

thanx girls, hope my love gets well soon too...cause we all know what sick men are like..wink.gif bad news is he cant do anything but,rest and take fever away. its somekind of child-disease, related to the chickenpox. bad news: its very contagious (gets passed on through saliva: kissing ond coughing), so wouldnt be surprised if i'm next in line... i do feel a slight pain if i swalow and my glands feel a bit swollen...
goin to my mom in an hour to do her hair, and at 12 oclock pick daughter up from school to lunch with her. her school is very close to my moms house so we can all lunch together!
she was very proud yesterday, couple of weeks ago a story she wrote for her dutch-class got picked out as best of the entire school and yesterday her teacher and classmates voted on her poem to be the best off the class, now it will compete against the best ones from the other classes! she has to bring it on stage and i'm sure she's gonna do great!maybe she wins again!
it's such a funny poem, it's about not knowing what to write about! assignement was to write about 'crossing frontiers' and she made the link about how a poeme with no theme is really breaking borders...
it reminded me of this film about a man who's trying to write a filmscript and doesnt find any inspiration.. weird but funny!
i'm very proud too, of course...ohwell.gif
gonna make some tea now!

Having a decaff - did have a celebratory glass of wine earlier though!! Hope you get the electricians sorted out! I'm glad the bribery has worked and seems to have calmed her down. But I didn't tell her who we were visiting!! lol!!!

we saw 3 electricians so far... first one didnt give us much confidence but the last two seem to know very well what they're talking about. tonight another one's coming and then we wait for their price-offers...

i do wonder what you mean , zhiv?? who's the surprise act for her: seeing me or u2??wink.gif

Hi girls , just dropping in to say your welcome to call me if you want , am going to the beach probably in an hour or so with my mum and daughter , but if not it will be a quiet night at home as usual .....

Hopefully we get some news from u2 about the upcoming album , I sure wqould love to hear from them personally' anyway have fun whatever your doing girl and take care ............

And u2 take care ..

love

xxxxx

ooooo

Well pretty quiet in here so im going , have fun , take care.....

love

xxoo

I'll shut up.....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Having a decaff - did have a celebratory glass of wine earlier though!! Hope you get the electricians sorted out! I'm glad the bribery has worked and seems to have calmed her down. But I didn't tell her who we were visiting!! lol!!!

we saw 3 electricians so far... first one didnt give us much confidence but the last two seem to know very well what they're talking about. tonight another one's coming and then we wait for their price-offers...

i do wonder what you mean , zhiv?? who's the surprise act for her: seeing me or u2??wink.gif

Not told her either Barbara!!! - Will keep a lovely great big surprise on both occassions!! wink.gif

But no tears this morning so seems to be working.

Hope you get your electrician by the end of the day.

Have fun at the beach 123 - lucky you!

xxx