Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

waiting for good news, and now seems i've missed it?! you're so welcome!! *go read PM, back in minute*

in meantime: enjoy your wine, zhive and janette and your belgian beer, lumacy!!

Je t'aime, Zhivvy

Je t'aime aussi, Xtra xxx

Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

It seems quite busy here tonight - the cold stopping us going out. Apart from 123 who's either asleep or on the beach (not sure of the time...)

can I just say cheers to everyone too because I'm so happy that we have the green outside our house to stay. And thanks you for your good luck wishes over our battle with it!

xxx

Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

It seems quite busy here tonight - the cold stopping us going out. Apart from 123 who's either asleep or on the beach (not sure of the time...)

can I just say cheers to everyone too because I'm so happy that we have the green outside our house to stay. And thanks you for your good luck wishes over our battle with it!

xxx

Traduction, please ?? AH AH ...no, I understand every thing !!!!

Out of the cold for good today, yuck! Pruned 10 roses and shrubs . . . only 45 or so to go . . . hands hurt ")))) so need wine but just poured an Earl Grey since its only lunch time here ")

Zhivvy, I must read back 'cause I don't know what's going on with your green (btw, what exactly is a "green"?)

Zhivvy, I must read back 'cause I don't know what's going on with your green (btw, what exactly is a "green"?)

Lots of pages back i explained it.... i'll try to tell it shorter. Our house is on a new build estate and when we bought the house in front of our houses was some empty green space just grass and was perfect for our children to play on as there is no road by there etc... then plans changed and the builders put in plans to build foive houses on it with a road etc.... we really battled against it and we were told yesterday that they had backed down and the extra houses aren't going to be built and we are so happy!!!

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy']Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

xxx

Lol glad you understand, couldn't translate that!!!

Encore du vin?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy']Come on in out of the cold Janette, keep warm in here with us. We have a man here tonight too - Lumacy! So we have to be nice to him and not scare him away!

xxx

Lol glad you understand, couldn't translate that!!!

Encore du vin?

And I understand what the green means. Cool for you !!! A cup of wine ? Non merci, I'm having a beer.

so lumacy.. you're a real frenchmen then!! where are you from? i love france, we have this dream bout living there someday in the nice, gentle climate of the south...

Got it . . . it must a ways back, I looked but not far enough . . . nice that you will get to keep your green - kids to play on and better to look at.

A dream can become reality. For me, I 'm living in the gentle climate of the .............north !!! Living in LILLE. And it's cold outside.

It seems to be cold everywhere lumacy!

Il fait fois!

Froid ? It's cold everywhere, but here it's cold every year !!
Pardon! froid!!!! i try ....happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy']Froid ? It's cold everywhere, but here it's cold every year !!

Pardon! froid!!!! i try ....happy.gif

I try too, but in english for me lol

lille, reminds me of this young woman in the bed next to me in hospital when i got surgery on my ankle. she had a daughter named lille, cause she was conceived over there! her son was called natal, thats a city/region in brazil... she told me her uncle, who was a priest went to live there and helped out streetchildren, he fell in love with a woman, resignedhis priesthood and married her and they still live there and continue their work... it was her dream to emigrate to it, as she stayed there for 2 years after finishing studies and fell in love with people and land...

and it is cold everywhere..accept over with 123!! she went to the beach today, remember?!

lille, reminds me of this young woman in the bed next to me in hospital when i got surgery on my ankle. she had a daughter named lille, cause she was conceived over there! her son was called natal, thats a city/region in brazil... she told me her uncle, who was a priest went to live there and helped out streetchildren, he fell in love with a woman, resignedhis priesthood and married her and they still live there and continue their work... it was her dream to emigrate to it, as she stayed there for 2 years after finishing studies and fell in love with people and land...

and it is cold everywhere..accept over with 123!! she went to the beach today, remember?!

Did you stay to the hospital or did you run away from it ??

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

barbara1']lille, reminds me of this young woman in the bed next to me in hospital when i got surgery on my ankle. she had a daughter named lille, cause she was conceived over there! her son was called natal, thats a city/region in brazil... she told me her uncle, who was a priest went to live there and helped out streetchildren, he fell in love with a woman, resignedhis priesthood and married her and they still live there and continue their work... it was her dream to emigrate to it, as she stayed there for 2 years after finishing studies and fell in love with people and land...

??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

lumacy wrote:

barbara1']lille, reminds me of this young woman in the bed next to me in hospital when i got surgery on my ankle. she had a daughter named lille, cause she was conceived over there! her son was called natal, thats a city/region in brazil... she told me her uncle, who was a priest went to live there and helped out streetchildren, he fell in love with a woman, resignedhis priesthood and married her and they still live there and continue their work... it was her dream to emigrate to it, as she stayed there for 2 years after finishing studies and fell in love with people and land...

??

A daughter named Lille, it's very "bizarre", I've never hear that !!!

quite a special neighbour she was... but very interesting! we talked till 3am!! both told our lifestory! her husband was very nice too and beautiful kids.

she had endometriosis, was 25 years old and dreamed bout 3 or 4 (!) more kids... but chances were few... gynaecologist told her a hysterectomy was inevitable on the long term... strange subject to talk about to a guy (sorry lumacy) ... i do hope her dream comes true though ohwell.gif

Otherwise, Lille is a beautiful city too !!
it is happy.gif