No full days over here - it used to be in colleges but never in schools :((
too bad... keep them boys short!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']No full days over here - it used to be in colleges but never in schools
:(
(

too bad... keep them boys short!

Will stand on them then!!!! tongue.gif

Just about 5 pm . . . gave up tea to stay awake and am about to hit the wine to relax and (eventually) fall asleep.

glasses.gifGoodnight all I must go now got to take a shower and get ready to go to town to buy my tea .Then get school stuff ,

off to shower I go...

Sweetdreams

love

xx

oo

I'm finishing a cup of tea to wind down after a busy day!!
drinking a diet 7-UP because my tummie hurts a little. frown.gif 

morning - i'm on my coffee as trying to wake up -so tired, fault of being on here and daughter having as restless night for some reason! Oh well off to work

OK, I'm back up to date on this "part 2" thread ... not colpletely on the previous on though !

Oh, how I've missed this and all of you !

Barbara, how is the work on your house going ?

Congrats on your doughter with her poem being so good. Maybe you can PM it to me, I'd like to read it.

Have you found an alternative for the boys' wardrobe yet ?

Zhivvy, how did it go with that boy in your class ?? Has he survived your fury the next day ?

ah ... endometriosis ... a collegue of mine has it too.

She had an operation in Leuven last year. Of course she was the exception to all exceptions. When complications do appear, it's normally within 5 days after surgery, so you're still in the hospital and you're able to get help fairly quickly. She returned home after 7 days and was allowed to start eating again (very light of course and in very small portions). The first evening at home all of a sudden she felt extreme pain. her husband called the ambulance, which took her to the hospital here in Tongeren. He explained to the docter that she just came from Leuven and asked to take her there. After more than an hour of asking questions and wanting to give her medication, the doctors here came to the conclusion they couldn't handle her "case" and let an ambulance take her to Leuven (a good 50 min drive). When she arrived there they found out that her bowel was perforated. All was even worsened by the fact that she had already eaten food the last 2 days, which resulted in an infection.

That night she got a lot worse, up to a point the doctors doubted she would even make it through the night. he had a new operation vry early next morning (they made the surgeon come home from his holiday in Milan). She was very bad for a couple of days , but still made it through.

Some time later she had mew perforations, so yet again another surgery, againg with severe complications, again critic ... They placed a colostomy to disable the lower part of her bowel to heal.

Even now the part of her bowel that is "shut down" has fistulas. She has to go back for another operation on febr. 5th, to remove the colostomy and tak away another part of her lower bowel.

You can imagine all of us being quite worried now ... but hey, we'll keep it positive : all is going to be great this time !

Drinking coffee!!!! 6:50 am here ") morning about to begin . . .

going to drink some water ... but only because I have to take a pill for my headache !

It seems like Illum is constantly on laundry and ironing :-)

I can relate to your last 2 posts sooooo much Janette !

I too have pilkes of laundry every day ... with the ironing to do as a result.

I don't mind ironing (have a super good iron) when I can go on for some time and word through the pile without having to stop too often. But with 2 kids running around I seldom have that opportunity.

I need some rocket fuel to wake me up - i really think that i will keep to early night tonight. And i have seem to have twisted my knee somehow and it hurts!

Just had coffee but no effect! I bought some of the new green coffee bean coffee with antitoxidents - not sure if it works but since starting drinking it i have grown a lovely spot on my chin!!!!

See you all later

xxx