Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

"TEACHER VOICE" . . . yes, I knew it well, lol!

and I bet you have a facial expression to go with it wink.gif

Sorry casnt stay in tonight guys not well , havn't had a rest from this morning I left to work till just now and got a tooth ache and head ache and really need a restful sleep , really love you but need rest or cant think or focus letalone type lol.....

Take care , probly be in early in the morning.....

love

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo

Hope you feel better 123 . . . . I'm having coffee this morning and lots of it! Nothing else will do to start the day ")

I shall have a hot cup of Bustello Coffee right now, it is snowing outside and I can feel the big chill. But, Listening to "Magnificent", watching the genius named Bono, Cross another frontier today, because he has crossed a channel that is hard to cross, that makes him, a Universal Prince Bono instead of just an earthly Prince Bono. Now, I shall await what his next move shall be, he has channelled his voice into the muslim population thru the song Magnificent. Just listen to the "magnificent Video" when you enter U2 today. I tell you, I love Bono in the past, I love Bono right now, I shall love him always only with the Purest love one can feel for a Man Prince that knows no limit in channelling and communication to the world. God does everything perfectly, and Bono is a perfect example of God's taste and preference in dealing with us all. This is just to tell the Prince and all, that he has it in him to sing in a muslim tone, that means, Mass awakening for them too., no one can blame me for adoring him, this is why it "Love" only grows for him, he makes it grow, he makes appear, he create it,  I love Bono, and this is why it only grows deeper. He entices Realm with his pitch and voice, and has her falling in love more and more because he has Realm's lifeforce that picks his energy up from anywhere in the world.

One Love, One Life, One and only One Prince in existence exist for Realm. That man is "Bono", also known as Mr. Hewsen, the Prince.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mrs. Morgan?

Yes me!!!!! As I'm known by the kids at school - so i was putting teacher voice to make sure that Vertigoed went and did her work!!!!

Haha! Got my work done Mrs. Morgan, can i play on the computer now? tongue.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mrs. Morgan?

Yes me!!!!! As I'm known by the kids at school - so i was putting teacher voice to make sure that Vertigoed went and did her work!!!!

Haha! Got my work done Mrs. Morgan, can i play on the computer now? tongue.gif

Of course you can now that your work is done to a good level!! wink.gif

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mrs. Morgan?

Haha! Got my work done Mrs. Morgan, can i play on the computer now? happy.gif"> You

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mrs. Morgan?

Haha! Got my work done Mrs. Morgan, can i play on the computer now? happy.gif"> You

Aw thanks happy.gif Can you tell that to the 13 year olds who think i'm a cow!!! - not that i'm bothered by them!

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mrs. Morgan?

Haha! Got my work done Mrs. Morgan, can i play on the computer now?
happy.gif"> You

Aw thanks happy.gif Can you tell that to the 13 year olds who think i'm a cow!!! - not that i'm bothered by them!

Stupid kids! Don't you know you're teacher loves cool music?! Reading and writing are good for you. Now pay attention and realize that you have a great english teacher!!

had a cup of coffee when i came home and then off to get copys of our map/plan (?) how do you call the drawings our architect made of our home in english, zhiv (asking you, cause being in your 'Mrs morgan-mood..) cause all the electricians need one to make us a price...(so; 5 copy's made)

told you about our fired co-worker, didnt i? she came to work today with good news; she can start at 3 places next week!! so making a choice now....

gonna have some french fries today... too tired/lazy to cook! will end the day with coke and rhum. (thats tradition for me since couple of months; need coke and rhum with them)

btw: daughter's poem didnt make it to 'best off school'...but think she did a good job and it still was best of class!

just realised plural of copy is spelled with 'ie' (letting you all know, before mrs morgan has a go at me....)

How did the ticket-run for Zürich go Lumacy ? So you've got 3 concerts planned if I'm not mistaking ?

So sorry the poem didn't win Barbara, but still ... best of the class isn't bad at all !

Talking about the love over here ... it's soooo great !

I really missed all of your company over the last few weeks.

I'm trying to convince Johan in buying a netbook. The laptop nowadays is mostly used by him, so when we get another one I can have one, sit in the couch in the evening and come to the Zoo. I'm not demanding at all ... a tiny cheap netbook will do !! And since it's my birthday soon ... wonder if he can refuse !

How did the ticket-run for Zürich go Lumacy ? So you've got 3 concerts planned if I'm not mistaking ?

Couldn't connect this morning. But Exist bought two tickets for me !!!!! So yes, 4 concerts planned, Zürich, Paris, Brussels 1 and 2. Lots of beer to drink !!

Talking about the love over here ... it's soooo great !

I'm trying to convince Johan in buying a netbook. The laptop nowadays is mostly used by him, so when we get another one I can have one, sit in the couch in the evening and come to the Zoo. I'm not demanding at all ... a tiny cheap netbook will do !! And since it's my birthday soon ... wonder if he can refuse !

hi jessika! glad you're here again tonight, i 've missed you to the previous weeks  

johan cant deny you this one! cause he's on the laptop all nigth and you need us/ we need you!! its a necessity!

will be jealouse when you're on the couch while chatting.. just like zhiv... and i'm here on thise desk, not fair!! i'm asking a laptop tootongue.gif (hans will look at me like i'm crazy though... since i was anti-computer, not wanting internet...till i heard about the U2.com-thing....wink.gif...he's always grumbling i turned into a computer-addict....where does he get that idea?!)

Jessika - you need a netbook it is a necessity!!! And you need one to barbara - then we can sit in a Belgian bar having a beer and writing on ths thread! lol!!

Well have to dash, have to tell parents about their kids whom I've only seen a couple of times!

See you all later on if you're still about in about 3 hours!

And Lumacy - I am so jealous! We want to see pics from Zurich!

Jealous !! I am jealous too cause you're going in Germany !!!

Jealous !! I am jealous too cause you're going in Germany !!!

you ... jealous ... I don't think anyone else here has 4 concerts planned !!!roll.gif

congratulations !!!

But as said ... a detailed report after EVERY show is a requirement to stay on here  ! roll.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']Talking about the love over here ... it's soooo great !

hi jessika! glad you're here again tonight, i 've missed you to the previous weeks  

johan cant deny you this one! cause he's on the laptop all nigth and you need us/ we need you!! its a necessity!

will be jealouse when you're on the couch while chatting.. just like zhiv... and i'm here on thise desk, not fair!! i'm asking a laptop tootongue.gif (hans will look at me like i'm crazy though... since i was anti-computer, not wanting internet...till i heard about the U2.com-thing....wink.gif...he's always grumbling i turned into a computer-addict....where does he get that idea?!)

Hey barbara, maybe we can go shopping together ... and both return home with a netbook !!!

[quote name='jojes wrote:

lumacy']Jealous !! I am jealous too cause you're going in Germany !!!

you ... jealous ... I don't think anyone else here has 4 concerts planned !!!roll.gif

congratulations !!!

But as said ... a detailed report after EVERY show is a requirement to stay on here  ! roll.gif

No problems, perhaps in live !!