Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

jojes wrote:

lumacy']Jealous !! I am jealous too cause you're going in Germany !!!

you ... jealous ... I don't think anyone else here has
concerts planned !!!
roll.gif

congratulations !!!

But as said ... a detailed report after EVERY show is a requirement to stay on here  !
roll.gif

No problems, perhaps in live !!

ok, by that time we'll all give you our phonenumbers ... so you can call us live when they play our favorite song !

roll.gifit'll feel like being there a little bit !

i'm having my malibu-coke at this moment...hmmm..and eating rest of the fries (my eating-disorder...goin back to eat left-overs after dinner)..

i really diserved my drink and left-over after having to clean kitchen, cause the little-one managed to throw his glass of coke all over the table/floor....

hi! bye! off to couch to watch some tv...and probably fall asleep again...

tomorrow last day up at 5.45am till next wednesday...so i'll try stay up lil' longer the following days! have fun x

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

jojes wrote:

lumacy']Jealous !! I am jealous too cause you're going in Germany !!!

you ... jealous ... I don't think anyone else here has
concerts planned !!!
roll.gif

congratulations !!!

But as said ... a detailed report after EVERY show is a requirement to stay on here  !
roll.gif

No problems, perhaps in live !!

Ok my mobile bill will be the most expensive thing this summer - 2 hour phone calls for each concert!!!!

Having a glass of wine after parents evening - pointless as only seen the kids a couple of times since January.

And Lumacy  - 4 concerts is a lot - i think you should give some of your tickets to myself Jojes and barbara!!!

I'm sulking - even though i have three dates with the lovely men! 

Zhivvy nice to hear everythings ok , jojes and barbara , netbook good idea! Lumacy , very lucky lady.....

Me had a great sleep , lots of dreams , and my tooth ache last night gone for now , lol I even dreamt that tooth came out and was hollow and you could blow in it and it made a noise like a rapter fossil lmao '' Dreams ''.

Any way just now put radio on and if I get a chance make my vanilla tea...........

Miss you lot but had to go out last night aches and all , lucky its only a bottom front tooth.....

So whats happening ?

you have strange dreams 123!!! But they make me laugh - i used to remember my dreams but don't any more!

The wine is good - red and french!

xxx

think it would be - what time is it with you? about 7 am?

well i will have to say a bit too early for wine!! You can have one in a few hours when i am having my morning coffee at 7 am over here!!! lol!

I'll save you some of mine it is a very nice one

xxx

It is languedoc rouge - normally too expensive but on a half price offer

I like the supermarket wine offers - can get some lovely stuff. over Christmas i got some champagne reduced from £30 to £15 - so had to buy lots to celebrate christmas etc...

I buy large kascs because we live near wine yards..... very nice wine..

I do like the australian wines - you have some very nice ones. My brother went to hardy's vineyards the last time that he was over there. He said it was a cool place to visit. I do like the australian version of champagne - it tastes so good

just 15 mins drive and we have a great stretch of wine yard near my place , you can take a wine tour bus and go wine tasting its fun .....lol

I'll be on the next plane!!!

I can't drink when flying - so they are safe!!! It affects me strongly in the air and i am a nervous flyer so don't think it mixes well!!!

I know i think that is why we haven't made it there yet. 14 hours is the longest i have done and that was a killer

Can you imagine year 21oo there could probably be a train straight to england or Australia .....lol no earth might undergo armegeddon by then..............the great war.....