Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Lumacy , very lucky lady.....

you see? it's 123 who confussed me about lumacy's gender...not the wine, zhiv!! honestly...

no busy weekend, for us..

i have an extra-free-weekend!! not received a phone call from work...yet....so hope noone gets sick before monday!

my love at home too! couldnt go to work because his throatinfection still not over... he's got such a strange smelling breath... can swallow a little better, but only very soft food. (he'll be happy to have lost some pounds, though...)

had coffee and koffiekoeken for breakfast (tongue.gif)...

forgot to mention; everything 's back to the snowy-white over here!! how a bout over with you guys?

and i just opened a bag of maltesers...hmmm

No snow here barbara! Cake for breakfast...tut tut! lol!!!!

Very cold though so maybe we will get some snow.

Not doing much today, but not complaining!

xxx

The ground is all white over here... Just when it was getting warm out! lol.

Making waffles (regular and gluten free:) this morning before the last day of shows!

Oh, can i have a waffle please? Hope the shows are going well, any chance of you posting up some pics of video clips so we can see?

here you go, *hands zhiv a waffle*

and i'll see if i can! Might just steal some pictures off a friends facebook though, hehe :)

laugh.giflol sorry lumacy if your a guy :o( woops  heck knows what I was thinking.....lol

Just woke up to another creepy night mare , probly because I fell asleep in the lounge room and people from outside could easily watch me so  I guess that was on my mind and dreamt I was being watched by creeping things.....Think I need to lay off cups tea lol

Got the radio on and their playing , she works hard for the money , yeah I know its ancient.....!

Not eating anything but maltesers and cake sound really good , but the closest think to cake here is scones and I have to make the mix and cant be doing that or mum will not be impressed with me.....( shes fast asleep as its 12;26 am here )

So waffles vertigoed mmmmmmmmmmmmm

What else is everyone up to ?

*Zhivvy munches on vetigoeds wonderfully made waffle*

You and your dreams 123 - maybe you should start a thread where we can analyse your dreams for them.

Just having a coffee and should be planning work for next week but on here instead - i am bad!!!!

I think i need to get some of those nice creamers like you use Illum - i'll have a look when i'm in the supermarket later.

A quiet afternoon and my evening, more than likely will be spent on here!!!

xxx

Well im going now , to listen to my radio and read .....perhaps you could if your bored.....

Have a nice night/day

love

123 love

xo

laugh.giflol sorry lumacy if your a guy :o( woops  heck knows what I was thinking.....lol

don't make me laugh so much, I spill my beer !

I'm about to pour myself a Rosso Antico ... hmmmm ... soooo good !

Officially ordered the new car yesterday ! Sooooo glad this car-thing is over and done with !

We do have to wait until .... yes ... august ... until it gets here !!!! Talk about crisis ... none at audi !

How is everyone doing ??

Hurry Lumacy, I'm going to beat you again in the Games-section !

oh ... Zhivvy is there too ... just beat you !

[quote name='jojes wrote:

jojes']

Too late, you have lost ! Oups it's not the game section here !

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

jojes wrote:

jojes']

Just stay up here the two of you  -  not even worth trying!!!

What car did you get Jojes?

No wine for me yet but will be pouring a glass soon!! It is a Saturday so would be rude not to havea glass!!

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

jojes wrote:

jojes']

no, it isn't !

but just for the record ... you're loosing there again !

I can't believe myself !!! Up till a few months ago I wouldn't dream on internt-chatting or being on a forum. Hey ... I'm not even on Facebook !

But now I'm like addicted ... I've got 4 windows open in my internet explorer ... all on different threads in the Zoo !

hey, Im' finally back here and now it seems like i'm all alone ...

i'm back, had a nice canneloni for dinner and still enjoying the white-wine we had with it (cause it turned out to be a creamsauce... you can hear why on the 'dumb' thread).

august, jessika?! that means we cant go out for a drive in april? frown.gif well, that just means zhivvy has to come for a second visit then!!

poor 123 with all her dreams! i always have very normal dreams, cant remember a creepy one for ages.

good luck with shows, vertigoed!

oh and the cake wasnt real cake, but i guess zhiv knew that already?embarassed.gif

just so you wouldnt get strange ideas; the maltesers were real maltesers ..zhiv...wink.gif

Officially ordered the new car yesterday ! Sooooo glad this car-thing is over and done with !

We do have to wait until .... yes ... august ... until it gets here !!!! Talk about crisis ... none at audi !

I'm looking for an audi too but in Germany, not in Belgium this time !! August !! Seven months, how long it is.

You're not alone Jes, we are here - hey, i could try to visit in August too - we will be almost by you - so don't make suggestions, just in case i turn up there!!!

Just having a decaf and then will turn to the wine!!!

Glad it wasn't real cake which you had for breakfast - you really shouldn't have reak cake in the morning - not a healthy start to the day! - but fake cake good!!!!

Pizza in the oven and then a nice night watching TV and on here,

Just noticed my post count! I have a chance of becoming a Lemon tonight!!!!! Would need a big glass to celebrate that!