Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

We're sitting in your pub right now Barbara - and waiting for the strange questions to start!!!

Okay, I've been given permission . . . making cookies, yeah ")))

Go and enjoy them - I'm on hot blackcurrant juice - helps the cold!!

Another cold? I HATE colds! I have blackberry ice cream to go with the cookies . . . not so sure about that.

This cold hasn't disppeared since before Christmas - it lets me believe that it has gone, hides away then comes out and pounces when i least expect it!

OMG . . . you have the SAME cold? You must drink more alcohol to kill the germs . . . just don't drink and count, ahem!

OMG . . . you have the SAME cold? You must drink more alcohol to kill the germs . . . just don't drink and count, ahem!

I know it is crap!!! It seems to be happening to lots of people at the moment!!! Think a weekend of irish air coming up, along with bono chasing, cheering on the rugby and drinking guiness may help! 

It's not gonna hurt! Meeting Bono will drive your germs away!

It's not gonna hurt! Meeting Bono will drive your germs away!
Oh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping!!! I would be such a happy Zhivvy if that happens!

"))))))) anything short of stalking him!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']It's not gonna hurt! Meeting Bono will drive your germs away!

Oh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping!!! I would be such a happy Zhivvy if that happens!

just try not to contaminate the poor guy! remember you want SOA-album out for your B-day!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

just try not to contaminate the poor guy! remember you want SOA-album out for your B-day!!

I'll spray myself with antibacterial cleanser first so he doesn't get my cold!!!

And Janette - will only be subtle stalking I do!!!!laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

I was just thinking that reading over the posts tongue.gif And if you think about it drinking alcohol should get rid of a cold... But I guess it doesn't work that way! lol

Even if it doesn't work that way get a pint with Bman anyways wink.gif

[quote name='vertigoed wrote:

barbara1
wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

I was just thinking that reading over the posts tongue.gif And if you think about it drinking alcohol should get rid of a cold... But I guess it doesn't work that way! lol

Even if it doesn't work that way get a pint with Bman anyways wink.gif

yes, my pint of guiness can catch all the drool!!! As i sit there and giggle like a 7 year old!! laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']

I was just thinking that reading over the posts
tongue.gif
 And if you think about it drinking alcohol should get rid of a cold... But I guess it doesn't work that way! lol

Even if it doesn't work that way get a pint with Bman anyways
wink.gif

yes, my pint of guiness can catch all the drool!!! As i sit there and giggle like a 7 year old!! laugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gif

Pints have so many uses!

Oh! That would be my dream that weekend - never mind a pint just to meet them would be the highlight of my life (besides the obvious onces!) And that my husbands team wins the rugby so he doesn't sulk!

If he sulks, buy him a Guiness (or ten) and he'll feel no pain (until the next day)

I can imagine him thinking the same thing "hope she meets that bloody band so she doesn't sulk" lol wink.gif

and we're all crossing our fingers that you meet them!

If he sulks, buy him a Guiness (or ten) and he'll feel no pain (until the next day)

That is my plan - and  he supports a welsh team - what does he expect? (don't tell him i said that!!!)

I just finished a mocha after a day of running errands which included me paying some bills, making a donation to Haiti and buying ingredients for a king cake.

Hi girls/guys had a strange sleep last night , dreamt of being stuck out in the ocean with four other guys and the water was ankle high and when we could see a ship came closer it was  men gliding through the water like dolphins and they were vampires , then I was picking flower and walking up to bruce willis and he was telling a black lady he dont like black skin same dream then I took off in my bedroom apartment showing my mum and brother the country view when a tree in my room that had my electrical cords , had two snakes on the tree and started attacking my brother , then switch again , there was a nasty beast man in a blue car after me yellow and my friend blaming us for lighting a fire , he wanted to kill us so we were hiding oh and just before that I was in a town square then showing a bracelet showing my color skin weird then we end up in the creepy fellows house and I had bikini shorts of mine in his house , how rude.....

Anyway got radio on and cant make a tea yet , may have to duck out and moment for work and stuff so take care , love ya

Caroleen

xxoo

Strange dream 123!

We love you! haven't seen you in quite awhile... mostly because i haven't been on here but it's good to "see" you :)

A great Guiness at the moment ! Aaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

I can imagine him thinking the same thing "hope she meets that bloody band so she doesn't sulk" lol wink.gif

and we're all crossing our fingers that you meet them!

Thank you - I'm crossing everything possible!!!