Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Stange dreams for certain 123 - but i do like hearing them! - do you eat cheese or anything before you sleep because they say that can cause strange dreams!

Can't live without my cheese. Do you know that i'm married to a very dtrange man because he hates cheese!!! Actually more than that - it is like a phobia! He won't even eat cheesecake or fromage frais - definately strange!! And a cheese loving veggie married to a complete carnivore - odd mix!!!

Of course some dreams I keep secret because its private and or personal and nobody's business , which in reallity is nobody's business.....lol

Of course some dreams I keep secret because its private and or personal and nobody's business , which in reallity is nobody's business.....lol

Of course - keep some things personal!!! But i can honestly say i've never known anyone to have odd dreams like you do!!! laugh.gif

I just finished a mocha after a day of running errands which included me paying some bills, making a donation to Haiti and buying ingredients for a king cake.
What is a king cake?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

123love']Of course some dreams I keep secret because its private and or personal and nobody's business , which in reallity is nobody's business.....lol

Of course - keep some things personal!!! But i can honestly say i've never known anyone to have odd dreams like you do!!! laugh.gifOr remember them for that matter! I've had strange dreams but i seem to forget them a couple hours after waking up...

123 maybe your dreams are strange because you're very imaginative?

thats true of me lol brain never stops unless it crashes lol

bye all

xxoo

see you later 123 - have a good day xxx

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Janette B wrote:

illumination70']  I just finished a mocha after a day of running errands which included me paying some bills, making a donation to Haiti and buying ingredients for a king cake.

What is a king cake?

King cake link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_cake

Oh make two and post one over here - that looks lovely!

Ummmm . . . I think my stomach just growled

thats true of me lol brain never stops unless it crashes lol

bye all

xxoo

Good night, 123, have lovely dreams tonight . . .

Go and get dinner Janette! I'm off to sleep good night all! xxx

Just started ravioli . . . ummmmm . . . good night and sweet dreams

No drink, forgot to bring one to work. Had not a bad day. Lessons went well. Now i just have to try nad download stuff onto dvd later for tomorrow's class. And come up with something inspiring to teach non-inspired kids about Macbeth!!! Will be leaving work in a bit - lookings forwards to going home. May stop by Vertiogoed's place on the way back, and then some guiness at Barbara's place later!!!!

xxx

Can't live without my cheese. Do you know that i'm married to a very dtrange man because he hates cheese!!! Actually more than that - it is like a phobia! He won't even eat cheesecake or fromage frais - definately strange!! And a cheese loving veggie married to a complete carnivore - odd mix!!!
hey, I've got the exact same husband : no way he'll eat cheesecake or anything related !

But ... serve him macaroni with cheese ... and he'll eat it !

how men can be strange !

Hi girls , how are you all ? me well I just woke up from more dreams but wont go into it lol ,

Just turned the radio on and having a glass of water , refreshing , the temp here is perfect not hot not cold , yesterday was 28 degrees which is a real beautiful day .....

Wont be in too much this week unless its night time because ive got more work for the moment.....

But will try to get in as much as possible.....

Hi girls , how are you all ? me well I just woke up from more dreams but wont go into it lol ,

Just turned the radio on and having a glass of water , refreshing , the temp here is perfect not hot not cold , yesterday was 28 degrees which is a real beautiful day .....

Wont be in too much this week unless its night time because ive got more work for the moment.....

But will try to get in as much as possible.....

yes, getting here can be difficult ... I know ... got the same problem !

you're so lucky with the weather ... here it's freezing ... yes, again ... snow, rain, all came on our way today !

must admit im not a winter person unless im on a holidays with my mate and we have a fire place , sheeps rug and later a bowl of stew or something .....

I like winter ... when it doesn't last too long.

Yesterday the guy who does the weather-forecast here showed some statistics about january : it had 18 or so days with "rain" of which 14 were snow instead of rain !

That call for lots of loving , wine , games , rug , fireplace and food.....;o)

oh yes, nice fireplace ... very soft rug ... nice thick blanket ... niiiiiiiiice !!!