Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Well im going now to lay in bed for 20 mins before I go back to sleep and listen to the radio ..
night all
love....
xxxxx
ooooo

Night 123, having a glass of wine watching ice road truckers - his choice not mine!!!!

sleep well, guess we may see you later xx

nice, watching ice-truckers.....laugh.gif how romantic zhiv...are you on a rug too??

nice, watching ice-truckers.....laugh.gif how romantic zhiv...are you on a rug too??
No sofa - and he prefers ice road truckers to me frown.gif

Seems to have been quiet on here tonight - hope you are all well and having fun

take care

xxx

I'm finally sitting down with a up of half caffeine coffee and cinnamon-vanilla creamer after a day of running errands and laundry.

What is it with men and ice road truckers???!!! My husband finds that channel every once in awhile, then cannot seem to stop watching!!!! I didn't even know you had that show in England . . . geeesh . . . . those ice road truckers are everywhere!!!

smile.gifFinished work early but im on call in case of deliveries , which I hate because I refuse not to hold back on my plans all day just to go on a 1 hr deliveries , I have a life and precious time not to wait around and postpone everything unless you gonna pay....... There had my spat........

Anyway had a tea and got the radio on , whats happening everyone?????

tea sounds delicious! i'm just relaxing with mountain dew (i know that sounds like a contradiction :-p) getting ready to watch Michael Jackson's: This Is It. Havent seen this film yet so i'm excited to watch it :)

Byee everyone .....

My thought for the day , the only grounds for divorce is if your marriage mate has slept with another person other than yourself..... otherwise they are free to remarry.....

crazy thought huh ?????

night/day

xxxxx

ooooo

I agree with that thought 123!

And the film was reallllly amazing! Gave me chills... Good chills :) I didn't even know i liked Michael Jackson till after he died... so sad :'(

I agree with that thought 123!

And the film was reallllly amazing! Gave me chills... Good chills :) I didn't even know i liked Michael Jackson till after he died... so sad :'(

Cool deal, now I think about it the Michael Jackson film is on my list the next time I visit a Red Box vending machine.  I would've gotten it this week,but it was already checked out.

As for what I'm drinking now, I'm having a cup of half-caffeinated coffee with Cinnamon-Vanilla creamer to wake up after having a dream about kittens.

Thanx for the update vertigoed. Will one day see it..

Just woke up and its 4.39 am and iv'e got radio on and a tea going .

And happy to be in this morning .....

So whats happening ?

What is it with men and ice road truckers???!!! My husband finds that channel every once in awhile, then cannot seem to stop watching!!!! I didn't even know you had that show in England . . . geeesh . . . . those ice road truckers are everywhere!!!
....they're on belgian-tv too....sigh.... and luckily, my love dont care much to watch it.... but then i have this 15 year old son.... you get it?

Oh never mind just the son lol daughters can take after their dads as well :o(lol.

I assume ice truckers are ice sweepers' right ?????

Just popping in to say hi... And bye... On my way from a doctors appointment to work.

Ice truckers is a show on discovery channel right?

ice road truckers is set in alaska this season - they are hgv driver who drive over frozen lakes and the ocean - not bad programme! Having a decaff and then going to have a glass of red wine!

[quote name=123love]Byee everyone .....

My thought for the day , the only grounds for divorce is if your marriage mate has slept with another person other than yourself..... otherwise they are free to remarry.....

crazy thought huh ?????

night/day

xxxxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cant agree on this.eyes.gif.. always thought abuse was the most valid reason for divorce! i could forgive my love for being unfaithful... cause we're all just human and temptation is everywhere... but he lifts his hand against me once...and i'm out for sure...never to come back. and no one is telling me not to get married to a nice, sweet love afterwards....mad.gif

just my opinion on this one! good nite and see y'all tomorrow!