Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Me too and it is very nice too!!!

Drunk three cups of tea I think and no breakfast and its now lunch , I think I better eat something............

And suppose to do shopping , but its going to reach 40 degrees in Perth , but im grateful we have food and water and my family in tact ulike the poor chaos in Haiti :o(..

Drunk three cups of tea I think and no breakfast and its now lunch , I think I better eat something............

And suppose to do shopping , but its going to reach 40 degrees in Perth , but im grateful we have food and water and my family in tact ulike the poor chaos in Haiti :o(..

I hear ya,

as a result of the earthquake in Haiti I learned you don't know what something such as food, water, shelter, etc. means until it's gone.

Hope you had fun shopping! I stayed home tonight and watched the last Conan.Could have gone out, should of had something alcoholic to drink. Had a stressful time at work this week. Wish life could be less stressful... : ( Anyway..had a Cran Rita last night and that was fun. Tonight just drinking boring water(with ice and an orange slice)

Just finished morning coffee not a quick dash to the supermarket to get stuff for cookng dinner for friends tonight!

hope you relax over the weekend lawoman - sounds like you need a break.

Well have to dash as have to shop get back her and be out dancing (the little one not me) for 12!!

See you all later

xxx

Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!

Hope your play went well vertigoed. off to bed now after lots of red wine - for health purposes!!!

Hope the rest of you are well

lots of love

xxx

Well had nightmares last night then dreamt of ex father in laws and workmates , heck know why ? while my dog has sex dreams , I know cause he was humping in his sleep lol............

Had a tea but feel like juice , have to wait awhile .............

Listening to radio and might have some grapes , :o)

Cant believe I dreamt of a work mate ....

weird.

Anyway hope all is well

So whats happening ?

Beautiful song bono and the edge wrote

Je suis tres contente !

xxxxx

been using my new super-iron this eve! works very well, couldnt stop and ironed the mountain away ; -))

busy day, cleaning upstairs, sorting out daughtes clothes, so she could fill her new wardrobe. then cleaning up boys' room... little pieces of paper still everywhere (they teared down from walls). their clothes are in daughters old wardrobe, on the landing.. all a bit crowded but we''l have to bear it for a few weeks/months? because that wardrobe isnt big enough their sheets, sports- and play-clothes are in boxes... not a ideal solution, and i hate the situation... but then i think about the haitians ... hell! they dont have a home left, or a wardrobe for all it matters!! so i'll try not to complain about it, just face it and cope untill we're done!

sheesh you up to heaps ..

Glads its you and not me , too hot here for that sort of work................

so right! i was wearing a wool sweater when i started (it gets cold on the landing and i opened windows to get rid off the dust from the walls) but near the end, was only wearing thin t-shirt and still too hot! glad its done, and as tidy as possible... there are still 4 bags off wallpaper and plaster and 2 (!) garbage bags filled with broken schoolbag, toys, old shoes and so on... waiting to be taken to containerpark , which is back open on tuesdayfrown.gif

Spring cleans are good , hate clutter and junk , I like simple and quality , not that I have that lol...............

I love simplicity also! Just stopped in for a quick hello! Still at my play... had two shows today! Almost done with the 2nd one.... then bed!

Water now. feel like i might be coming down with a cold.

Half a glass of red wine for your cold , hit it on the head before it bites!........xo beautiful girl...............

oh I have missed my grrls....been a wild week and weekend. Too much work and school. Oh and of course the kids. Oh and of course the life. Sigh.

Did go out and see a one woman show tonight with my bestest friends. It was an improv show and this woman was SO funny, we just laughed till we ached and cried. You know--like when you can't stop laughing and you don't even remember what made you laugh? Oh it was so silly and fun.

Watched the Haiti telethon last night, just got the songs on my computer from ITunes tonight. Bono did a great job, and I am a big Jay-Z fan, but I have to say, all the performers just put their all into it you know? And songs I never would have thought of to tie in--when was the last time you thought of Driven to Tears? Amazing song. Hope the money keeps flowing....

[quote name=123love]Half a glass of red wine for your cold , hit it on the head before it bites!........xo beautiful girl...............

You always seem to have the best advice smile.gif

Just finished morning coffee not a quick dash to the supermarket to get stuff for cookng dinner for friends tonight!

hope you relax over the weekend lawoman - sounds like you need a break.

Well have to dash as have to shop get back her and be out dancing (the little one not me) for 12!!

See you all later

xxx

I do need a break, thanks Zhivvy! My work can be stressful, I'm sure you know that as well and I supervise..never imagined I would ...and to top things off, men...all men. I do love it somedays though as I get to make men listen to me...HAHAHAHdevil.gif

laugh.gif

Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!
No vertigoed haven't see it! Did go to the movies to see "Tooth Fairy" with the Rock..he's funny in movies and I can't believe we had to wait in a line for that..it kinda surprised me there was a line for the tooth fairy! But yeah..I love stupid movies too..I'm gonna have to check it out!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

vertigoed']Good ol' Dr Pepper for me! just hanging out in the green room for myy play right now... Have any of you seen the film Hot Rod? So stupid but i laughed the whole time!

No vertigoed haven't see it! Did go to the movies to see "Tooth Fairy" with the Rock..he's funny in movies and I can't believe we had to wait in a line for that..it kinda surprised me there was a line for the tooth fairy! But yeah..I love stupid movies too..I'm gonna have to check it out!

The Rock is hilarious! But it's funny that there was a linesmile.gif