Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Oh yes you will!! Just poppingon to let you know that the observation lesson went well - i had some good feedback etc.... and they liked my lesson - so good news there!!!

Hope you all have a fun friday - will miss you lots but will be back tomorrow!!!

xxx

very happy for you !! but i knew you'd do a great job!! i confide in you, always...

thank you happy.gif xxx

Home from my friend's, had a lovely night. Eating toast, drinking diet coke and watching the ireland V italy rugby match. The wales V england match is on later. Hubby is watching it at his parent's so he watch it with his dad. Which means i can cheer on england and laugh if wales loses without being sulked at!!!

Just arrived at home, after work, having a cup of wine, and watching England-Wales on TV.

Just arrived at home, after work, having a cup of wine, and watching England-Wales on TV.
3 -0 England!!!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy']Just arrived at home, after work, having a cup of wine, and watching England-Wales on TV.

3 -0 England!!!!!!

Wilkinson is playing in Toulon, France !!

[quote name='lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy']Just arrived at home, after work, having a cup of wine, and watching England-Wales on TV.

3 -0 England!!!!!!

That is why he is playing so well!!!

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

3 -0 England!!!!!!

Yes, he was a good player, and now he's a very good player !!

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

3 -0 England!!!!!!

Lol!!! I do really like him, very unfortuante that he has had so many injuries - may have to be a posh supporter and have  a glass of wine with it!

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

3 -0 England!!!!!!

Lol!!! I do really like him, very unfortuante that he has had so many injuries - may have to be a posh supporter and have  a glass of wine with it!

He's a good man

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lumacy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

3 -0 England!!!!!!

He's a good man

Especially now he's made it 6-3!

Sante! Et encore!!! 13 -3!!! (angry hubby now!)

hi all got to go to pick up daughter and take her to the city so will leave meself on forum and going to play my radio , bye for now xo

Im back but wont be in for much longer after 12.45 have to get ready for my meeting , hopefully you will come.....;o)

glasses.gifbye all got my meeting to go to , starting at 2pm so have a good night sleep or day rest ,

love

xo

hi everyone!!

guess your hub's not so happy with sports-results, zhiv? will he be grumpy today?

new avatar? and i thought you were kiddin bout your bono-worshipping??

have a nice meetin 123, but its all bit too far for us, i guess?! though i wouldnt mind visiting australia !!

had a nice nite yesterday! been very busy, time flied! we had bout 600 subscriptions and made more then 6200 euro!! and that's only the food cause the drinks were paid with vauchers and they were sold at another table... the whole nite was ment to sponsor the greek-trip the 6th graders are making.

we had lots off problems; people not being on our list who claimed their child had given the money to this or that teacher... people who had ordered (not paid yet ) by telephone or computer and werent on the list... or the amount of meals wasnt right!! its a good thing there was some reserve... so everyone did get their meals! but, pfff, we did sweat at times!

Oh yes you will!! Just poppingon to let you know that the observation lesson went well - i had some good feedback etc.... and they liked my lesson - so good news there!!!

Hope you all have a fun friday - will miss you lots but will be back tomorrow!!!

xxx

congratulations !

hi everyone!!

guess your hub's not so happy with sports-results, zhiv? will he be grumpy today?

new avatar? and i thought you were kiddin bout your bono-worshipping??

have a nice meetin 123, but its all bit too far for us, i guess?! though i wouldnt mind visiting australia !!

had a nice nite yesterday! been very busy, time flied! we had bout 600 subscriptions and made more then 6200 euro!! and that's only the food cause the drinks were paid with vauchers and they were sold at another table... the whole nite was ment to sponsor the greek-trip the 6th graders are making.

we had lots off problems; people not being on our list who claimed their child had given the money to this or that teacher... people who had ordered (not paid yet ) by telephone or computer and werent on the list... or the amount of meals wasnt right!! its a good thing there was some reserve... so everyone did get their meals! but, pfff, we did sweat at times!

nice to hear that all of the effort you made was worth is and that you made a good profit last night !

Sante! Et encore!!! 13 -3!!! (angry hubby now!)
auch, talk about loosing !

hubs not a happy one today ?

Sounds good, Illumination! I'm having coffee with French Vanilla and about to head out to church . . . should work out later or take a long walk.

wow girls... where do you get all those special coffees and creams??

having a mild-coffee with regular coffee-milk...

Goodmorning girls , it 1.12 am over here and yes did have a good sleep so dont worry.....

Good to hear your all well aswell .....

Me im drinking a glass of water and wondering whether I should go back to bed or have a tea lol.....

Got radio on really low , and they havn't played u2 yet.....

wow, still very early,123... i would go back to bed, if i were you, maybe with the tea??