Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Hey girls...hope all is well......drinking some cranberry juice and eating some crackers. Superbowl(party) is today. Looking forward to The Who halftime show.

ohwell.gifI like footy but yeah prefer to play , if I was fitter .....But still no idea what super bowl is.............

ohwell.gifI like footy but yeah prefer to play , if I was fitter .....But still no idea what super bowl is.............

You crazy girls!! laugh.gif I keep forgetting everyone here is not American! lol..It's a big football game, I don't care for football, but it's the commericals and the partying I only enjoy! It's really like the 4th of July kinda. We get to celebrate being competitive..and being entertained with music half-time shows  and being funny-goofy Americans with our commericials! roll.gif

Hello all!! Hope you are well. haven't looked back over these pages but I'm guessing there is excitement over the superbowl - i hope you all enjoy!!! had a day with my parents and it was a nice day.

Going to enjoy a nice glass of Australian red later - and say cheers to you 123!!!

xxx

wow girls... where do you get all those special coffees and creams??

having a mild-coffee with regular coffee-milk...

Hi Barbara-  I get my flavored-creamers from Walmart, Fred Meyer or any grocery store.

enjoy LAwoman!!

and thanx for the explaination illum, i dont think we have that round here...never saw it! i would like to taste it, so maybe i can buy some when i'm visiting zhiv next year?!

enjoy LAwoman!!

and thanx for the explaination illum, i dont think we have that round here...never saw it! i would like to taste it, so maybe i can buy some when i'm visiting zhiv next year?!

So you are visiting us next year then?!!! You're always welcome here. And not as many creamers as Illum gets but you can get baileys ones which are nice!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']enjoy LAwoman!!

So you are visiting us next year then?!!! You're always welcome here. And not as many creamers as Illum gets but you can get baileys ones which are nice!

sorry, didnt mean to scare you with that news... but it would seem fun combining a trip to england with a visit to you guys! that is if you still like me after seeing me in person...eyes.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sorry, didnt mean to scare you with that news... but it would seem fun combining a trip to england with a visit to you guys! that is if you still like me after seeing me in person...eyes.gif

I'm sure i will love you even more! happy.gif And coming seeing us would be nice, our town is nice and near lots of great places.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

sorry, didnt mean to scare you with that news... but it would seem fun combining a trip to england with a visit to you guys! that is if you still like me after seeing me in person...
eyes.gif

I'm sure i will love you even more! happy.gif And coming seeing us would be nice, our town is nice and near lots of great places.

pfff....glad you recovered so quick from the news!! i would like that, and my love too, cause he said england is one of the few european countries, he hasnt been to.

wink.gif

pfff....glad you recovered so quick from the news!! i would like that, and my love too, cause he said england is one of the few european countries, he hasnt been to.

wink.gif

never been to england? - only over a bit of water!!! it is a great place. Just some people forget that there is more than london and the south. Not because i am from there,  but northern england is lovely! 

Ok, may entice you or put you off - the town's high street and castle

Stafford-Castle.jpg

stafford.jpg

wink.gif

never been to england? - only over a bit of water!!! it is a great place. Just some people forget that there is more than london and the south. Not because i am from there,  but northern england is lovely! 

i've been over that little bit of water once! with the ferry to dover and then to canterbury..for one day!! my brother was bout 14 and his school organized this x-mas-shopping, we had to leave at 6am! i remember max being just a puppy and he'll be 12 in the summer so must be 11 years ago..so my brother was only13 i guess...wow, what a long time ago!

those houses resemble a little like the ones in my pics from canterbury.. i really like them!! yep, we'll come over!

those houses resemble a little like the ones in my pics from canterbury.. i really like them!! yep, we'll come over!

I'm glad that the buildings convinced you!!!

Hey girls , nice pics ,

just got back from dropping daughter at school , got radio on and had a tea.....

Seems like you may have guests zhivvy ;o)

What else is happening ?

Had a few dreams this morning .....

Hi 123, hope you have a nice day!!!

Yes looks like i'll have guest - we have had many nationalites of friends staying here - no belgian ones yet, or Australian!!!

xxx

Hi 123, hope you have a nice day!!!

Yes looks like i'll have guest - we have had many nationalites of friends staying here - no belgian ones yet, or Australian!!!

xxx

ohh! we'll be the first belgians!! come on 123, give her the first australian visitors too!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hi 123, hope you have a nice day!!!

xxx

ohh! we'll be the first belgians!! come on 123, give her the first australian visitors too!

We've had: American, Canadian, Dutch, Irish, Polish, - So some more would be nice!!!! And you can be our first Australian 123 - my only other friends over there i normally meet up with in Holland

kewl have to just start saving and see where my money takes me lol.....