Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Well we have already made the plans to meet in Dublin - so england first - then only 45 mins on a plane to ireland!

roll.gifLove to stay at Paul and Ali's castle but I couldnt stay alone , hehehe and I dont think Ali would approve of that ..... Would creep me out alone though.....

I think just a hotel would be better!!!!

Night all, will see you all tomorrow - have fun!

xxx

Well I have to go , got to go out with my Mum and see what the day has in store for me , have a good sleep all , till later on .....

They say a leopard cant change its spots , but the question is to you ? can a leopard change its spots?

Im sure you would not have liked to look up to that.....

forgive me if im wrong.....

Night

xo

I'm eating a bunch of grapes listening to NLOTH whilst not doing the work that i should be -but it is lunch time!

lol @ barbara and zivvy.....

Am having a glass of wine.....

Radios on and Im happy..

Well I have to go now and enjoy my wine and listen to the all night mix requests on the radio , oh and take a shower ,

so take care and dont forget the thoughts , there , there for your own good and spiritual health.....

Love

Caroleen

xo

Hi All,

Having a coffee after a freezing day at work. Our block of classrooms had broken heating so no radiators all day. My feet were ice by the end of the second period and still had another 3 hours in there. Planning on my artic wear for tomorrow in case it is the same!

And really excited as am booked in at 4:15 on Friday for my new tattoo!!! Can't wait - although can do without the pain part!

brrrrr....no heating? thats not good! how bout the kids, werent they complaining?? could take that bottle of vodka, i found in your FB... that'll keep you warm!! what's your tattoo gonna look like?

Right now I'm having a cup of tea after watching "Puppy Bowl"
Had it on for only a moment . . . hysterical roll.gif

brrrrr....no heating? thats not good! how bout the kids, werent they complaining?? could take that bottle of vodka, i found in your FB... that'll keep you warm!! what's your tattoo gonna look like?
Going for lyrics! U2 ones of course!!! - try and guess!

Kids complained lots, let them keep coats on etc ....

ummmmm . . . you've been mentioning it in "counting" . . . still sticking with that?

ummmmm . . . you've been mentioning it in "counting" . . . still sticking with that?

Yes, that's the one! Now just thinking of size etc.... so excited!!!! Yes i am a big kid!

I have a daisy on my lower back/bottom! Been there for years, thinking of putting the words around the top. When I had the first one it was at university but now my little girl's middle name is daisy so though the lyrics go nice.

Was also thinking about inside of my foot, but may rub to easily. Can't have anywhere to open view as work would not approve - BOO!!!!

Oh, that's interesting . . . I had no idea they could rub off . . . really????

My friend had one on her toe once which then went up onto the top of the foot - and it just faded and rubbed away!! After only a few months it looked really old and faded

if i remember correct?

From there: only love can leave such a mark! What you think!