Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

lol zhivvy

Good afternoon , morning , night all just dropping in to say that I wont be in much tonight am quiet tired , probly be in , in the morning some time early.....Just going soon , lay back and listen to radio.....Bye

Have fun

lotsa love

C

xo

Hi all, Once again lunch hour at work - can't stay away from here!!!! Sounds like you had a great time at the party Vertigoed - and what else are you supposed to do but squeal over Bono - it is the law!!! Today rooms just as cold but have plenty of layers on and thank goodness for ugg boots - the snuggliest things ever!!!!

Well off to freeze my arse of all afternoon now - only two more lessons to go!

xxx

Coffee!!! And the heating at school has been fixed - don't need to dress like i am climbing everest tomorrow!

Chilling with an avocado sandwhich, not doing any laundry and getting ready to put my smile back on and get back to work. Laters.....

Having a wine and soda and lovely dinner of rice noodles and stir fried bean curd, wild mushrooms and green vegetables! Tasting good!

or maybe none of my busines? sorry for asking than.

Don't worry about it because I haven't heard anything from the Doctor,but I'm trying to keep myself busy by finsihing the laundry and a Energy drink known as Black Mamba.

That sounds an interesting drink Illum!

Having more coffee and thinking about a salad, but maybe too cold for a salad

Good morning everyone , still waking up , had good sleep dreams but lucky no night mares.......

Got radio on and will head of  soon but since my pc froze i made me a cup of tea.....

So hope everything is ok illum..

lol zhivvy your always funny

barbara that was nice :o)

So whats new?????

Hi 123, glad to hear that you had a good sleep. Hope your pc is fine now - or we may miss you on here!

Come and join the party next door!

Well I have to go now get ready for work..Listening to radio ;o)

bye for now , may be in tonight.....

bye

xxxxx

ooooo

Well I have to go now get ready for work..Listening to radio ;o)

bye for now , may be in tonight.....

bye

xxxxx

ooooo

Drinking a tall glass of cranberry and ice(I don't care how cold it is outside, I still drink everythign with ice)See you later Caroleen! 

Drinking ice water with lemon slices . . . going for the ice even though it's cold like U2LA . . . . wishing for a crisp Chardonnay, but out ( Living by the wineries and no wine!!! That's just not right!!!)

Hi all

having a nice hot coffee now.

It's just horrible weather here in most parts of Belgium ... snow, ice ... of course with all the usual accidents and traffic jams that go with such weather.

Over here it just started snowing about half an hour ago, but it's still falling very mildly. Hope the real snow-horror stays out of here !

hey Zhiv, Stafford looks so very nice !

Been to London a few times.

And to Hastings once when I was younger (but can't really remember much about it).

Never been anywhere else in the UK though, think it's time to widen our English horizon !

Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.

Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.
It's been years ago since we had winter like this one and the ast one.  But this one - I think - is beating the previous one when it comes to days of snow, amount of snow, days with sub-zeo temps, ...

so very very very cold !

Our oldest son asked me yesterday to pleas please go back to Egypt like we did beginning of january.