Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

[quote name='jojes wrote:

n2u274']Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.

It's been years ago since we had winter like this one and the ast one.  But this one - I think - is beating the previous one when it comes to days of snow, amount of snow, days with sub-zeo temps, ...

so very very very cold !

Our oldest son asked me yesterday to pleas please go back to Egypt like we did beginning of january. 

i dont care, an bare it all if that means we're gonna have a great summer!!! (may start somewhere march-april and last till october....)

zonnen-zonder-zorgen.jpg

oh yes, if the amount of snow this winter reflects in the amount of sun we'll be getting in summer ... what a summer it'll be !

can't remember if it was in this thread or in another one ... we were talking about counting the days until certain things ... so I made a countdown thread in the general forum.

II've already mentioned some dates I remembered ... but feel free to add.

First one in every day and feeling like counting down ... just quote and count down !

Looks like Belgium and Wash. DC are suffering together. I'm having a piece of cornbread and caff. free Diet Pepsi.
They've started calling it "Snow-magedon" laugh.gif  . . . . Chicago getting hit as well, plus an earthquake this morning.

well, I'm off ... have to feed some hungry kids here !

Hope I can pop in for a quick hello tonight ... if not ... have fun everyone !

cya Jojes :o)

Hi barbara , illum , janette , N2u274

Its 1;09 am here just woke up from more dreams lol , irrelevant ones lol,

got radio on and today was a lovely over and sunny day but still quite warm , hopefully more sunshine comes your way..

Thinking of a glass of wine but not sure I should..

Cant have tea or I wont go back to sleep lol..

So whats happening ?

Oh their playing , sometime you cant make it on your own , on the radio , just started :o)

dreamin again??

we're a little sad here, had to let our dog put to sleep, expected it for some days, so not a big shock....

maybe some hot milk with honey, to put you back asleep??

awe thats heart breaking , real sorry to hear , hate for that to happen to me , love my little baby..

and its sad that their lives end so soon, he was 11, goin on 12 by august. he had a nice life, not a sick day in it... so now that he was sick, best thing was not to let him suffer, he deserved a calm, quiet death, us all around him...

but i bet you'll be having your 'baby' around for long time... enjoy her being there!

Thank you , hes a big baby lol 4 years ..

Just poured myself a glass of red :o)

That should make me sleepy lol

Barbara1,

I'm so sorry about your doggie because we had to put down our first doxie (named JoJo) a few years back & it was the hardest thing to go through.

((HUGS))

{{hugs}} for you Barbara - so sad - guess that's him on your Avi - so handsome!

But at you said he had a lovely life - he was lucky to have a good owner in you!

xxx

yes, its him...you should have seen him when he was younger! a real heartbreaker! seriously , i know looks arent important (its their personality that makes us love them...) but everyone who saw him complemented him bout his appearance... a handsome golden-locks he was.

yes, its him...you should have seen him when he was younger! a real heartbreaker! seriously , i know looks arent important (its their personality that makes us love them...) but everyone who saw him complemented him bout his appearance... a handsome golden-locks he was.
 can see that, they are a beautiful breed of dog and sweer natured. I hope the other animals are helping you xxx

Right now, I'm relaxing with a large container of water after finishing 4 loads of laundry, baking 3 dozen chocolate-chip cookies (Mr's Field's style), doing my work out and walking the dog.

Is running to illum house for chocalate chip cookies , oh and see illum, hello , your always busy , its good though , busy people dont get time to be depressed just stressed lol (hugs)

Had a good sleep and dreamt of being at a u2 concert and left for the back for some biscuits and the band noticed us missing , and whilst at the back with cookies a canary was sharing cookies with me , it was a civilized canard that could dance and smoke lol , then we were in the yard at home and next door two planes arrived , one crashed and it was because Paul hewson was flying it but he came out alive and imbarrest and the other plane our society was flying it and it landed perfectly.....After that my brother michael was in the house and said he found a dead cat in our yard and that he took it to the vet and it had been bitten by a big snake , we were all frightened that there was a big snake in the yard but I said theres no need to worry because cats go far away from danger when they die , they like to die in peace.....

Really who needs to pay for cinemas with dreams like that , and they get better and they get worse lol.....

Paul could have stopped for coffee !!

So hows everyone ?? Im well , got radio on and looking for a second cup of tea :o)

I want some of those cookies! 123, your imagination just never stops ")

Hey everybody, hope everyone is well tonight or today. Whatever part of the planet you're at. I'm drinking a coke with salted peanuts swirling around. So good!! smile.gif