Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Just jumping in to say hi! and goodnight :)

Going snowboarding tomorrow for the first time... I have a feeling i'll be coming home with a broken something or at the very least some major bruises! Wish me luck!

xxx

Have fun vertigoed, really what a great way to spend the day! Try not to bruise so much! smile.gif

Well hello everyone , how things ?????

Been a long day.....

Got radio on and drinking 7 up , and finding everyone gone , come back , come back.....

So whats new?????

Just home from work. Daughter is having dinner at the neighbour's and I'm enjoying a coffee. Only one more day till have term. This time next week in Dublin!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Have fun snowboarding vertigoed!

Daughters lucky , loved going to someones for tea,

agree with zhivvy , have fun snowboarding vertigoed , xo..

She goes next door once a week and they collect her from school. They have one son who is in his teens and i think that they like having a little girl around there - and she loves it and can play with their dog.

It is parent's evening tonight - I'm expecting to be told that she is working well but needs to shut up!!!! (pretty much what i was told when i was at school!)

lol , best wishes for all that , I talked too much as well in school lol , changed now though , bit quieter now..

I still talk a lot in class - but i get paid for it now! lol!

lol , Well im off to bed , dream something up , night zhivvy , janette and everyone

xx

oo

Goodnight 123 - maybe we will see you later to say goodmorning as we say goodnight!

okay, i'll join the club; also got the 'too much talking' remark at school.... surprise-surprise....

how did snowboarding go, vertigoed? or maybe not back yet, or at hospital, gettin a cast....(hope not!!)

Hi all, just back from parent's evening - my little girl is a star!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear because of her fantastic report. She has the best handwriting in class. She is working above her targets in all subjects especially literacy and numeracy (english and maths)and doing well in all other subjects. As the youngest in her class, and she is above most others, who some are almost a year older than her, it is fantastic - I hope that she can keep itup. She is chatty but not as much as I expected, and the teacher said it is generally about the work. Off for a glass of wine to celebrate!!!

cheers, zhivvy! thats wonderful news...think i'll go grab a brewski and celebrate too!
I think you should!!!!! Everyone should party with me!

wonderfull news zhiv!! she's just as smart as her mother...

Why thank you!!! happy.gif 

Nice news zhivvy, just got back from running daughter around , heck drives me crazy.....

Got radio on and their playing the real thing :o)

So what else is happening ??

sorry am late, xo

Have to leave in 5 mins , got to start work at 1 pm so be in some time , hopefully tonight if I keep awake which I should do.....

Anyway will be listening to radio till 1pm

take care all till later

be wonderin for 5 mins

bye

xxxxx

ooooo

only had a cup of coffee and a cake, before i'm off to work! maybe catch you all later? have a nice day!

okay, i'll join the club; also got the 'too much talking' remark at school.... surprise-surprise....

how did snowboarding go, vertigoed? or maybe not back yet, or at hospital, gettin a cast....(hope not!!)

well, I can join that club !

no wonder we all fit in here perfectly !

Zhivvy, congrats on Eleanor's report !! I bet you're a proud mum now !

Zhivvy, congrats on Eleanor's report !! I bet you're a proud mum now !

I am thanks Jojes - she'll get some treat this weekend!!!

Just here whilst waiting for my last class in 5 mins!

New tattoo at 4:15 pm - Yeah!!!! getting very excited - yes i am a big kid!laugh.gif