Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Recommended Posts

A cup of coffee with flavored creamer to wake-up after having a good night's sleep due to an upset stomach due to stress at work and on the homefront.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

having a coffee whilst watching tv. Just off to help eleanor in the bath (or the whole bathroom gets soaked!!!!) Have a stinging lower back! - but so worth it - i love it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
having a coffee whilst watching tv. Just off to help eleanor in the bath (or the whole bathroom gets soaked!!!!) Have a stinging lower back! - but so worth it - i love it!!!!
Yeah ... Zhivvy made it through her tattoo-session !

pics ... ?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, btw ... only 5 more to go in the counting thread !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy']having a coffee whilst watching tv. Just off to help eleanor in the bath (or the whole bathroom gets soaked!!!!) Have a stinging lower back! - but so worth it - i love it!!!!

Yeah ... Zhivvy made it through her tattoo-session !

pics ... ?!

 

Post one in a bit - I'm still grinning lots - i love it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']having a coffee whilst watching tv. Just off to help eleanor in the bath (or the whole bathroom gets soaked!!!!) Have a stinging lower back! - but so worth it - i love it!!!!

Yeah ... Zhivvy made it through her tattoo-session !

pics ... ?!

 

Post one in a bit - I'm still grinning lots - i love it!!!!

 

as it was going to be U2-related ... how can you not love it ?!

I do think you weren't grinning the same way some time ago huh ... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']having a coffee whilst watching tv. Just off to help eleanor in the bath (or the whole bathroom gets soaked!!!!) Have a stinging lower back! - but so worth it - i love it!!!!

Yeah ... Zhivvy made it through her tattoo-session !

pics ... ?!

 

Post one in a bit - I'm still grinning lots - i love it!!!!

 

as it was going to be U2-related ... how can you not love it ?!

I do think you weren't grinning the same way some time ago huh ... ?

 

I was brave!!! Just a few deep breaths but not screaming!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't think it would be something for me ... I get shivers already when I see it on TV !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
don't think it would be something for me ... I get shivers already when I see it on TV !
Doesn't take long - if you can give birth you can do it? lol!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes']don't think it would be something for me ... I get shivers already when I see it on TV !

Doesn't take long - if you can give birth you can do it? lol!!!

 

well, did that twice ... once completely natural, second time half and half on anasthetic ...

the greatest cliché in the world is so true : once you get to hold the baby ... you forget about all the pain !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']don't think it would be something for me ... I get shivers already when I see it on TV !

Doesn't take long - if you can give birth you can do it? lol!!!

 

well, did that twice ... once completely natural, second time half and half on anasthetic ...

the greatest cliché in the world is so true : once you get to hold the baby ... you forget about all the pain !

I am the expection to that cliche!!!! lol!!! tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, I have to admit that with the second one, when the contractions really kicked in ... I fairly quickly remembered everything !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
well, I have to admit that with the second one, when the contractions really kicked in ... I fairly quickly remembered everything !
well, without detail on a public site  there is a reason why we only have one!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already looking forward to your Dublin-trip I guess !?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
already looking forward to your Dublin-trip I guess !?
Can't wait  - this time next week i may have met my four favourite men!!! (after John of course!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes']already looking forward to your Dublin-trip I guess !?

Can't wait  - this time next week i may have met my four favourite men!!! (after John of course!)

 

  if you do ... tell him we say "hi" and we want him to cook for us ... you know what I'm talking about ... roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']already looking forward to your Dublin-trip I guess !?

Can't wait  - this time next week i may have met my four favourite men!!! (after John of course!)

 

 
if you do ... tell him we say "hi" and we want him to cook for us ... you know what I'm talking about ... roll.gif

I'll get him a special apron as a gift!! Do you think he'll model it for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take a picture of him ... we can put that on it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'll take a picture of him ... we can put that on it !
Sounds a plan!!! We could work it all out in prison as that is where we will be if he ever reads this!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I love you guys!!

 

Snowboarding went great!! No broken bones and only one bruise (i can't believe it!) but i am reallllllyyy sore! Feels more sore and stiff than the day after i was in a minor car accident... but it's a good kind of sore nonetheless smile.gif

I wanna get a tattoo someday! Already have one designed smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

I love you guys!!

 

Snowboarding went great!! No broken bones and only one bruise (i can't believe it!) but i am reallllllyyy sore! Feels more sore and stiff than the day after i was in a minor car accident... but it's a good kind of sore nonetheless smile.gif

I wanna get a tattoo someday! Already have one designed smile.gif

What will yours look like? Glad you had fun snowboarding! I would like to  try it one day but i have no coordination

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really have any coordination either but it's still so much fun! Especially when you listen to U2 while snowboarding0406092010_0001_0001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodmorning everyone , slept right through last night , so here I am ,

glad you enjoyed snowboarding vertigoed .....

 

Had more dreams last night , and Ali was in my dream lol and my brother , weird.....

any way got radio on and going to attempt to make a tea a 5.17 am in the morning.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good mornng 123! Early isn't it?! lol!!!

Like the tattoo vertigoed - looks really nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...