Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Thanks Zhivvy! I'm trying to think of a U2 one too... Something original and not to obvious... Hard to pin down a certain U2 thing since i love all their stuff!!

Thanks Zhivvy! I'm trying to think of a U2 one too... Something original and not to obvious... Hard to pin down a certain U2 thing since i love all their stuff!!
that's why it has taken me so long!!!!!

oh nice illum , im having a beer alone but thats ok I always do at times and still enjoy it..... Woohoo weekend now for ilum..

glasses.gifGoing now , have a nice night/day everyone im getting daughter and going shopping .. And listening to radio on the way.....

bye

xxxxx

ooooo

glasses.gifGoing now , have a nice night/day everyone im getting daughter and going shopping .. And listening to radio on the way.....

bye

xxxxx

ooooo

Thanks 123, hope you had fun shopping. I'm going to check out that new Valentines movie tomorrow. But right now..it's late, i'm wide awake and debating if I should go downstairs find the scooper and get me a bowl of some homemade chocolate ice cream my son bought for me the other day....wouldn't want to hurt his feelings and not eat it!! smile.gif

morning all!!! I hope your weekends are goingot be fun. We are off to the in-laws in a bit. John's brother, wife and children are up from Wales for the weekend. It is for his birthday as we are away next weekend on his actual birthday. And then of course we'll be having to watch to the rugby too!!!

u2la woman , clever , hes no boy hes a man , he makes ice cream !! Feel like some now ..... We had a long day shopping and I didnt really enjoy it , felt like trash today :o( anyway im listening to radio and still feeling sickish.....

Ps Me Caroleen , im the park girl .....just useless information for anyone who may be trying to take advantage!!

hi you all!! have fun at the 'pre-b-party, zhiv!

hope you feel better soon, 123...youre not a girl named trash-trashcan, are you...

u2la woman , clever , hes no boy hes a man , he makes ice cream !! Feel like some now ..... We had a long day shopping and I didnt really enjoy it , felt like trash today :o( anyway im listening to radio and still feeling sickish.....

Ps Me Caroleen , im the park girl .....just useless information for anyone who may be trying to take advantage!!

Feel like trash?! Sorry you're in the dumps!

feel better soon.....

Hi all, back after a nice day. Would be having a beer right now but only just bought it so still in the beer chilling - so will be ahving on e in a bit.

How is everyone?

xxx

I'm quite tired actually, busy day, busy evening (2x 2year olds & 2x 4year olds) running around. When they left, my sister dropped het daughter off, she wanted to stay overnight here !

I'll just have some tea while I wait for my son's baseball practice to end

Morning everyone , seems like everyone is busy , thanks too girls feeling much better , just night mare , my daughter , friends and I got caught in a field of snakes , we were both bitten but she didnt know I was bitten and she was too and she wanted to stay behind and told me not to come for her and to save my life , and ran and grabbed her hand and said to her "'what life""..... And she looked the same as now accept her hair was all long and wavey , she was all beautiful hiding their in the shed infested of snakes , but I couldnt see them so we ran out of the place together , then I woke up distressed.....

Ok I know its a dream but at the moment she's sleeping at her oma's house and right now I'd love for her to be here :o(

Always considering her future ,and with so much going on around for this generation looks bleak .....

Positive note , she's healthy and well , and its up to us parents .....

Got radio on and thinking of making a tea.....

Sounds a horrible dream!

I've been drinking nice polish beer! And chatting on the phone to my friend in holland.

Now i have returned for a chat on here but looks like most people have gone!

Im back , had a pc virus , someone tried to steal my Ip address but its all sorted...

I'm just checking in, but I think everyone has gone for the day

My son had an amazing baseball practice!!! Good to see him having such a good time . . . the only sports/games that I can sit through and pay attention are his games :)-

Hi all, just popped on ealry morning to prove that sometimes i do see sunday AM!!!! Glad that your son enjoyed baseball practice.

anyone doing anything for valentines? Not that i am!!!

xxx

Hello everyone hope you had a good sleep just poppin in to see how it all went for you

if you got to have warm sweet sleep , anyway be in later tonight to post thought

love

Caroleen

xxx\ooo

nothing interesting, actually.

i've got holidays so maybe good book, coffee and U2 as a backgroung.

later on i'm going to make cake for my parents. chocolate cake.