Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

good afternoon! hope all went well with your play vertigoed! and be care-full with  that cold.

spring cleans are very good, but i guess i beat spring to it this year!

i know about laughingtill you cry, beth! happens to me a lot ! typical women-thing? or maybe its just my love who is immune to it! he can laugh quite loud over something , but never seen him laughing till he cried or his stomache ached... and when it happens to me (again..) i see his face goin; there she goes again!! hope you'll have a more relaxed week ahead of youwink.gif

just finished eating croque monsieur, my daughter made... i'm having a red (blood) orange at the moment.. i like them but they're never easy to eat without spilling juice all over ohwell.gif

brownies are in the oven starts smelling nice!!

i do wonder who's 'the Rock' now??

and you keep them men drilled, LAwoman!!

Mistress_Kyra_by_vexiphne.jpg

i do wonder who's 'the Rock' now??

and you keep them men drilled, LAwoman!!

Mistress_Kyra_by_vexiphne.jpg

OMG Barbara!!! LMAO........where did you get that pic of me!!?? roll.gifGood one!

I'm having a cup of coffee with hazelnut flavored creamer while doing the first load of laundry 
I'm drinking orange juice and illumination...you are making me tired again...lol........you need to take a load off!! laugh.gif

Not drinking anything but will be soon - maybe a cup of tea!!Sounds like you have manged to worka miracle lawoman if you can make a man listen - let us in on the know how please!!!!

had nice weekend with friends and my parents also came down to visit today too so had a houseful but was fun.

Hope all are good

xxx

http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smokin.gif">Zhivvy[/img] As for my miracle working skills...well.....I am a miracle worker  and .I bascially just put them all in a trance, and use my hypnotising skills. It does come in handy!! But, when I'm on the wag....well.......(and they have it all written on their calendars)well....that whip gets bigger and badder!! smokin.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Babs, this is The Rock! Kids like him, and women love him too.
wink.gif

tried to watch it but got message: this video cannot be played in your regionfrown.gif

Damn them..damn them all to hell!!!! Okay..I'll try later to find another link, as I have to go now and those kids are calling me.....and they found me on here again!! grin.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']I'm having a cup of coffee with hazelnut flavored creamer while doing the first load of laundry 

I'm drinking orange juice and illumination...you are making me tired again...lol........you need to take a load off!! laugh.gif

Good advice, but for now I'm finishing another load of laundry while having a cup of tea after attending church.

I think we need to change your name to laundry woman Illum!!!

I'm just having a glass of wine after a nice weekend. Off to bed though soon i think

Have a busy week next week

x

Morning everyone ,or night ,

Had a good sleep , got radio on and think I was supposed to be on here last night but fell asleep after the barbie we had sorry xxxxx anyway no work today or tomorrow so whats happening ?

I'm finishing my glass of wine then off to bed! Some of us are working tomorrow - not as lucky as you 123!!! Having a busy week and working all week too!! First time in a long time.

Are you doing anything on your days off?

xxx

nope , relaxing I hope, or daughters chaufer lol :o(

But its nice to have time off because in two weeks bosses wife is having a op so I will be in long hours , you wont see me in much but ill be making money .............

have a good sleep zhivvy

goodnight

xxxxx

We'll miss you lots!

Will sleep well thanks 123

night

xxx

I just had an idea,,

the next costume party I attend, I will dress-up as a prisoner chained to a maytag clothes washer so maybe it will send a message LOL!!!!

lo illum your too cute............

Right now im having a cascade beer , I know its only 9.42 in the morning but I dont have to pick up my daughter today :o) so I can just relax.........But this place is like a ghost town , where is everybody ??? Missed any u2 songs on the radio as its been on and off :o( anyway join us if you can and have a beer.....

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo;o)

Now red wine, but a while ago I had a Guiness ( the best in the world ) I really enjoyed it !

lo illum your too cute............

Right now im having a cascade beer , I know its only 9.42 in the morning but I dont have to pick up my daughter today :o) so I can just relax.........But this place is like a ghost town , where is everybody ??? Missed any u2 songs on the radio as its been on and off :o( anyway join us if you can and have a beer.....

xxxxx

xxxxx

ooooo

ooooo;o)

Thanks 123Love!!  As of now I'm having a cup of half-caff coffee with hazelnut-flavored creamer.

well im at the point of should I have wine or beer or a cup of tea or get off here because its become sleepy ?????

yummy Chinese beer with Vietnamese food tonite....we got together with all our friends who traveled to China with us 5 years ago. The girls (they were all babies together in the orphanage) love seeing each other and are so funny together. My wee one is the tallest by a little bit, and it just shocked me....

anyway, the girls are off from school tomorrow, but I have to work. I get Tuesday to myself for schoolwork and clinicals. It just keeps rolling along...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Babs, this is The Rock! Kids like him, and women love him too.
wink.gif

tried to watch it but got message: this video cannot be played in your regionfrown.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqB_Ik2SnPE

smile.gif