Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Well goodnight everyone im going to lay down and listen to the radio ..

night

xo

::yawns:: sorry..i'm not awake yet.........hope you are all well..........I need something ta drink.

always welcome to send me a piece, missarajevo....in case you've got some left-overs! i would like some but i'm too tired to make it myself....early-shift and the girl who takes off breakfas&luncht didnt show up the whole weekend , yesterday one co-worker left cause she claimed her eyes were swollen (i couldnt see a thing..) today trainee over slept , was 45 minutes late and the other 2 didnt have to work! so 'It's been a hard days night,And I've been working like a dog,'...

Oh nice sleep Illum - lucky you!!!

I'm having a glass of wine whilst waiting for my husband to come back with an indian meal for our valentine's dinner.

Oh nice sleep Illum - lucky you!!!

I'm having a glass of wine whilst waiting for my husband to come back with an indian meal for our valentine's dinner.

Cool deal, I love indian food!!  For now, I'm drinking some water after donating blood at the local blood bank this morning.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']Oh nice sleep Illum - lucky you!!!

Cool deal, I love indian food!!  For now, I'm drinking some water after donating blood at the local blood bank this morning.

Good one! I've never donated blood - i am terrible i know, i really need to change that and actually get something done.

And the indian food was delicious - very stuffed now!

I'm really excited - and not just because of the wine!

You may remember that a bit i go, i wrote about working in a unit for kids excluded from mainstream schools. Well i loved that job so much (although it was one of the toughest things i had ever done!) and was so upset when we had to finish. Since then i have been looking again for this type of work but it is very hard to come by as there aren't many of these places and then because they are only small units (about 30-50 kids) there aren't many teaching jobs at them. Well I have just been checking on the local governement website and the unit in my town is advertsing for an english job!!!! I have to apply for this - and i really have to get the job!

Good going zhivvy , goodmorning everyone , hope all is well , as usual lots of dreams and little sleep from running daughter around .....

Got radio on and not making tea just yet because will have to run my girl to school.....

Whats happening ?????

Hi 123, not up to much here, once again getting ready for bed. watching the olympics in the background.

Looking for the whole of next week off for half term.

Are you working this week?

xx

tongue.gifYes go to work tomorrow ........but today off , although I have a few things I have to get done ......

If I were you I' be looking for something like that too to make me smile , and while you have time off you can spend more time on u2.com , posting pics of Paul

glasses.gifBye have to go , so have a nice day/night ,

off to listen to radio and get jobs done.....

xxxxx

ooooo

Not much going on... Playing guitar, gonna watch a movie in a bit... I have the bedroom all to myself because my sister is sleeping over at a friends house happy.gif

Thinking about making some tea....

happy.gifHello everyone odd time to be in here , im a bit saw got whiplash , had a car accident , my cars a write off , and I hit my drivers window smashed the glass to smitherines but apart from a really saw neck ive a hard head  im ok and a little shock thats all, lucky my mum gave me a hug so im ok lol ..

My god...sorry about your accident, I'm sure it'snot a good idea to go to sleep just yet. Isn't that what they always say..anyway, glad your roughly okay. Thank God for mums/moms, they are always there to help when you need them most. Take care..

thanx u2lawoman , will be needing an xray , neck , hope all is ok an in a little pain..lol

Xray' :o) hopefully I have a cute male nurse to check me up ;o)..

thanx u2lawoman , will be needing an xray , neck , hope all is ok an in a little pain..lol

Xray' :o) hopefully I have a cute male nurse to check me up ;o)..

I'll be praying for you and hoping you get a really cute male nurse to check  you out! wink.gif

we're ONE..but we're not the same, we get to carry each other..carry each other....ONE......

goodnight all, or good morning ....whichever it is on your side of the planet. : ) and have a good week!

Some nice people stop to check if we were ok , and helped us out , was really nice , there are still lots of good people out there , goodnight/day to you too..have a sweet sleep I wont sleep yet like you say , ill just have some wine I think..

night to you.....

love

xxoo

Good morning all!

Just having coffee number 2 so almost fully functioning! Enjjoying my first day of the half term holidays. Going to do not much today!

My daughter and her friend are playing upstairs in her rooms - so maybe a lot of tidying later for us to do!! And I should imagine that the rabbit is hiding in her sleeping box up there! - If she is a sensible rabbit that is! I can hear them playing - they sound so cute. I get the idea that one f them is a pop star and the other is a fan and they meet!!! I think i'll stay downstairs and leave them to it!

Hope you are all having a nice day

happy.gifHello everyone odd time to be in here , im a bit saw got whiplash , had a car accident , my cars a write off , and I hit my drivers window smashed the glass to smitherines but apart from a really saw neck ive a hard head  im ok and a little shock thats all, lucky my mum gave me a hug so im ok lol ..
  OMG, I'm so sorry about your accident!!

((HUGS))

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']
happy.gif
Hello everyone odd time to be in here , im a bit saw got whiplash , had a car accident , my cars a write off , and I hit my drivers window smashed the glass to smitherines but apart from a really saw neck ive a hard head  im ok and a little shock thats all, lucky my mum gave me a hug so im ok lol ..

OMG, I'm so sorry about your accident!!

((HUGS))

And from me too 123 - missed reading that before

xxx