Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Hi 123 - hope your all right ! So sorry to hear about your accident ! Have you been for the Xray yet ?

Just to make an announcement that i am sitting here with nothing to drink lol!!!! Yes, girls big surprise but nothing - no wine etc....

Won't be around later though as my friend is coming round about nine for a drink! lol!

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

Just running through here . . . .

123!!!! So sorry to hear about your accident!!!! Please do get yourself checked out . . . better safe than sorry . . . we care that you're okay!!!!!

Zhivvy, sounds like your little girl may be imitating you meeting Bono????

Zhivvy, sounds like your little girl may be imitating you meeting Bono????

Well she knows what my dream is!!! lol!

Like mother, like daughter ")))))))

laugh.gif wait til the two of us are dancing away at the hannover gig!!! - Poor husband!!!

hello girls!! hope youre okay, 123...no pain?

having a cup of coffee with eggnog!

Goodmorning girls thanx for your regards , am saw this morning and im going to try and see my doctor today , to try and get a xray .....but I did get a good night sleep.....

Got radio on and going for my tea..:o)

So whats happening , had some bad weird dreams last night of dragons ?????? evil ones anyway head still funtioning the same lol.....

123love-I understand the scarey dreams deal because I had one where a snake was trying to attack my youngest nephew.

As for me, I had a doctor's appointment this morning where a couple of tests were performed.  During the afternoon, I treated my parents, niece and nephew out for ice cream. 

okay, all these scarey-dreams make me wonder.... what could it mean when you hardly ever have a bad dream?? i cant remember a bad dream, i mean really bad, someone hurt, dead.... only 'bad' dreams i can remember are bout having to chose between 2 lovers... (one of them always my love and the othe one... i wont tell...) so thats it.

Yeah I have really really bad night mares but happily I wake up , and even when I wake up I sometimes check if everything is normal around the house , for the unknown reasons.....

Ok girls went to the docs got xrays and everything is good , no fractures or anything like that , but will be needing physio , and am in pain ..... They did pick up old disc wear in my back and said that wont affect me till im really old , thats if I get old ;o) that was probly from my old job lifting furniture at the upholsterers..... But any way im a happy saw .lol

Got radio on and had tea , and im really hungry cause I just woke up from some good dreams , well kinda.....

So whats happening?????

Ok girls went to the docs got xrays and everything is good , no fractures or anything like that , but will be needing physio , and am in pain ..... They did pick up old disc wear in my back and said that wont affect me till im really old , thats if I get old ;o) that was probly from my old job lifting furniture at the upholsterers..... But any way im a happy saw .lol

Got radio on and had tea , and im really hungry cause I just woke up from some good dreams , well kinda.....

So whats happening?????

Of course you're a happy saw, you're on pain pills...lol.......No...really, am glad you're okay, hang in there. smile.gif

Thanks u2lawoman , silly me hasnt taken any pain killers , guess im content its nothing sinister so the pain is bearable lol.....

Glad that there aren't fractures 123. Physio is a good idea though to make sure that the pain doesn't keep coming back. and pain killers are a good idea too. I also find for any kind of muscular pain tiger balm works really well.

smile.gifThanx zhivvy , tiger balm , got some good ideas , check car out in profile.....

I've just looked a the pic 123. The car really is a mess - but at least you are ok. I once had whiplast injuries when someone drove into the back of me - it is a painful injury. I hope that it eases off soon xx

Bye everyone im going to go lay down neck and back is saw , so im going to listen to the radio ;o)

hopefully hear some kewl music u2 , .....

night

xxxxx

ooooo

checked out car, 123!! so glad you didnt broke anything... though whiplash can be painful too, i know cause my love had one couple of years ago after car-accident too

Take care 123 ")))) Forget the car, you are okay and that's all that's important "))))

Hi 123, glad your injuries aren't too severe !

And yes, tiger balm always works miracles for me when my knee is not too good.